[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
I want to try since you are interested, and I also like Porshe and Now too. I didn't really like the old version of Num/Kob...it was kind of slow so that's why I don't pay much attention of this drama.
I don't like that version also. I like the one that ChatChai Plengpanich acted as Khun Grai.

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome... I got hooked on BPS in Aug, and can't stop stalking Pope online since :celebrate16: am sooooooo happy that i found you ladies here...:cheer::cheer: sorry for asking, but where else can I find to watch BPS online wth eng sub besides Facebook? The original SDJK link is no longer available, and another China link with Chinese sub too! I just rewatched ep 2 via Facebook, but some episodes are either missing or, the resolution lousy :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome... I got hooked on BPS in Aug, and can't stop stalking Pope online since :celebrate16: am sooooooo happy that i found you ladies here...:cheer::cheer: sorry for asking, but where else can I find to watch BPS online wth eng sub besides Facebook? The original SDJK link is no longer available, and another China link with Chinese sub too! I just rewatched ep 2 via Facebook, but some episodes are either missing or, the resolution lousy :crybaby2::crybaby2:
Hello, welcome! :cheer:
BPS has developed many Pope stalkers since it aired :risas3: it’s not us, it’s him because he’s too charming and handsome :aaaaa: