[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Oh wow didn't think Ch3 wouldn't approve Broadcast's request for them to be in WKK but instead ok'ed this one with Maker J.

I haven't been wowed with any of Maker J's lakorns but we'll see how the one with Great and Bella goes. It's also the same director. And I'm not impressed with the script writer's work either. She wrote the script for the remakes, Samee, Fai Lang Fai, and Muen kon la fak fah. They were all blah but maybe an original script will work better than rewriting classic ones.
Now that's worrisome. I so want Pope to hit it with this new one. KSTD was already a disaster. I feel like they're a little bit rushed with this one.

CPY

GotomySin
Oh wow didn't think Ch3 wouldn't approve Broadcast's request for them to be in WKK but instead ok'ed this one with Maker J.

I haven't been wowed with any of Maker J's lakorns but we'll see how the one with Great and Bella goes. It's also the same director. And I'm not impressed with the script writer's work either. She wrote the script for the remakes, Samee, Fai Lang Fai, and Muen kon la fak fah. They were all blah but maybe an original script will work better than rewriting classic ones.
Well, I think the elders want to 'play fair' by slotting them into another production perhaps. Do remember BPS also take a long time to complete and the news begin around 2012.

Well, sorry N' Jariya but I do not like Maker J's lakorns because the remake kinda sucks. Pray for the best for them.