[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Well i took the screenshots by my laptop using windows key+ Print screen(some keyboard you must use ctrl+print screen) then automatically it will be saved in photos inside a file named screenshots.
I’m currently taking tons of screenshots of BPS because I’m rewatching it, BPS never let me down.
I meant how to post the pictures here? Everytime I tried to paste my screenshots here, it says that the file is too big or something like that....
You're rewatching it too?I'm rewatching the uncut version because I haven't seen that in full. The fanmeet brought back that empty feeling and I need to fill that up with another run of BPS:icon12:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Earthz was sitting in the audience.He didn't perform onstage.
Are you catching up on all the posts now?
Hmmm. I wonder why??? That's strange.
I'm trying to catch up. Almost caught up and then y'all moved again. How did I get behind??? Haha.

Nope you didn't miss them.There was no Phra Phetracha-son duo.Got performed martial arts solo.
Awe. I wonder why. . .? I wanted to see Big Daddy. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
GUYS I FINALLY CAUGHT UP after playing catch up for about a week... and then starting tomorrow I'm going to stay off media for ten days in a row, so I won't be on. Don't do anything TOO exciting while I'm gone :risas3:
I've missed you guys, but it's so hard to find time to get on for more than a few minutes during meals. Hopefully things will calm down some after midterms, though :thumbup:
Alrighty. Stay away from trouble. . . .and samee. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I told you not to stab us on the back, or i'll bring my whole mafia gang on you. Consider you're warned :fighting3::fighting3:
Uh oh. . . .
Haha.

Pope must be thinking "My wish came true,even if it's for a few seconds..."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BorOjM-A2mM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sdczdwlmeo2b
Hahahha. Everyone knows that was probably his happiest moment that night. Hahahha.

Seriously. She is so Miss Thailand material. Haha.

Omg! I caught up! Haha. Yes!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Let me elaborate a little bit, the Vietnam fanpage have subbed so I'll translate here. While they're enacting the loh som phou scene on stage:
P: Did you ever play loh som phou??
B: som phou? I have seen it but never played before
P: Really? Come, let me teach you lol
B:.....
P: He won't get angry right? (meaning Weir lol)
MC: He's in Japan now, he won't know lol
P: It's just acting (I think he's explaining to Weir in order not to be killed when Weir is back lol)
@lamchieu, Thanks for sharing. It makes me a big smile, but a little worry for my cutie POPE. heheheheheh...

Last edited: