[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Lol does someone know what the interview is about? I read translation of caption of IG posts (in spoiler below).I think Pope said he wants to have a girlfriend but he can't find one yet.He likes/has a crush on someone but he keeps looking away/doesn't dare. That's what I get from the translations.Not entirely sure if accurate.Must be I guess...the word 'jealous' keeps popping up!

If it's really true then I say,
"Pope!Go for it!Why you so slow?!Later someone else will grab her!"
I wish I can be his matchmaker/cupid.Then I can shove him to face her and make him confess:p
Here are what I got from Vietnam fanpage. Pardon my translation lol
Reporter: What do you think about the recent rumor? (There're rumors about a superstar took 25 guards to an event, the event holder must paid him 50.000bahts for photo shoots. If the event ended late, they had to paid him 50.000bahts for each late minutes. The foods must be tasted before giving to him because he was afraid to be poisoned from bad foods. Rumors said that it's one of these three: Peck Palit, Pope and Film Thanapat because they are very popular recently)
Pope: About foods, I never let anyone taste for me. About shooting fee, if I asked like that, the event holder would have been bankrupted (laugh). About event ending late, I might stay because I just attend 1 per day, never to the second. Sometime I tried to finish asap because I want to have more time for fanclubs. If it was true then all of them would be poor by now. I stay very late at every event. I believe the rumor was not about me.
Pope: Why they though it's about me?
Re: Because it's about a superstar so they thought it's you
Pope: So i'm counted as superstar lol?
I don't think I'm a superstar. I'm still the same. After being famous, I still feel the same, just have more works
Re: People think you're very upset about this rumor?
Pope: I'm not upset, I know what I do
Re: You don't update your IG regularly, that's why many people unfollow you? (Yes, Pope, you and your spiderweb IG lol)
Pope: I'm not aware about that, I did update my IG, just not much. I'll try to post more (YES, you better)
Re: Why are you still single? Why don't you look for a gf? (Questioned in every interview lol, no progress)
Pope: I want but I couldn't
Re: Whether it's because you just prefer beautiful girls (lol, who doesn't?)
Pope: Pretty is good but girls like that in general are not single lol (So true)

I also spotted a post on Twitter of Cathy Doll about Pope and clear it with his Thai fan, will post later

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Does anyone know whether there's any live telecast of the fanmeet?Do you think they'll record the fanmeet like the CH3 concert?