[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Lesson in Thai class today:
The Thai word for "province" is จังหวัด or "jang wad." I can't help but be reminded of our beloved Mae Ying every time I say it :risas3: Different tones and spellings, though

Oh, and there's a Thai letter (one of the low ones), ภ which is called "poh sum pao"-- "sum pao" meaning "sailing boat" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I should really ask my teacher if she's seen BPS.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm back! Sorta. And in time for the BPS fan meeting. They're going to televise that right? Right? Cause I want some HD clips of Pope and PJ and Got dancing. Fancams ain't gonna cut it.

Did anyone catch that Bella said Ch3 paid for the rights to a special song for her to sing? Could it be the Jun (Moon) song mentioned in the book? RS figures it's not too late to make some money? And that they'll act out some skits that are new? If it is the moon song I bet they'll redo the 1st moon watching scene by actually having her sing Jun instead of the "sing in my heart" stuff. My first thought was yeah! love the scene from the book. 2nd thought is, but Bella is singing. That might make Pee Meun run away instead lol.

In case anyone was wondering, this is the Moon song that Karakade sang in the book.

CPY

GotomySin
The Thai word for "province" is จังหวัด or "jang wad." I can't help but be reminded of our beloved Mae Ying every time I say it :risas3: Different tones and spellings, though

Oh, and there's a Thai letter (one of the low ones), ภ which is called "poh sum pao"-- "sum pao" meaning "sailing boat" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

My friend did mentioned about poh sum pao, until I showed her BPS. She just gave her facepalm at the message.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
What are they doing there??

Um. Bodyguard, bootyguard and . . . . buddyguard. HAHA.

Um . . . there is something wrong with this picture. . . HAHAHA.
:risas3::pancarta:Omg @phatman @Rachfull @lamchieu you guys:facepalm:
Glad to have you back @jeanie1 :aaaaa:I don't know if it will be televised but it will be awesome if they did.When did Bella say that?Is there a video that we missed out on?If Bella is singing...wait.Someone mentioned that she can't sing well right?I remember reading a post here somewhere that the person didn't even know that she was singing the moon song until she saw the clip of James Ji singing it then she/he said Bella's singing didn't even sound like the song:p

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm back! Sorta. And in time for the BPS fan meeting. They're going to televise that right? Right? Cause I want some HD clips of Pope and PJ and Got dancing. Fancams ain't gonna cut it.

Did anyone catch that Bella said Ch3 paid for the rights to a special song for her to sing? Could it be the Jun (Moon) song mentioned in the book? RS figures it's not too late to make some money? And that they'll act out some skits that are new? If it is the moon song I bet they'll redo the 1st moon watching scene by actually having her sing Jun instead of the "sing in my heart" stuff. My first thought was yeah! love the scene from the book. 2nd thought is, but Bella is singing. That might make Pee Meun run away instead lol.

In case anyone was wondering, this is the Moon song that Karakade sang in the book.

Oh how we've missed you in here!!!!!!
Yes you're in just in time! I'm sure it's gonna be televised. It'll be even better if they LIVE'D it!!!

I would love to here her sing that song she initially wanted to sing!

Glad to have you back @jeanie1 :aaaaa:I don't know if it will be televised but it will be awesome if they did.When did Bella say that?Is there a video that we missed out on?If Bella is singing...wait.Someone mentioned that she can't sing well right?I remember reading a post here somewhere that the person didn't even know that she was singing the moon song until she saw the clip of James Ji singing it then she/he said Bella's singing didn't even sound like the song:p
No she cannot sing well in my honest opinion, but it's ok at least she's trying. Hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. You should!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
That wasn't me, but I agree that Bella's not a very good singer. But for the fans, she can do anything she wants :fighting3: