[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope has nice pec's even when he's not so big on body building. You have lots of men who work out so much, but they're always so nipple-y. . .. Like Rome and Great for example. Hahaha.

Hahahaha. He cracks me up so much. Everyone is always stunned because they're like you're an actor. . . .?

Hey guys,check out:
https://instagram.com/queenofambitieux?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1u211ajxmuxgy
She's a celebrity personal assistant/fashion stylist/pastry chef so she is related to Pope in one of those jobs.Lots of Pope pics that I've never seen before.So have fun looking through them:)
I think that may be his sis, but I can't tell. Haha.

Wait for it, wait for it... stumble lol. This is the samee I fell in love: awkward, clumsy, shy and real lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnyB_PkH4vV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3hp8689fjfs5
Hahahah. Those shoes! Too big Hun. It's ok just be yourself. You don't have to be tall.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha you're not the only one.I agree that I'd like to see him happy with someone too.He should have an understanding lifetime companion to look after him daily.And as his wives,we shouldn't be selfish okay:pancarta:

No wonder I saw that IG story on Punjan's IG
What do you mean, he should have someone to look after him daily? He already has ME
I'll even get to visit him today on the lower level since I have to do laundry :naughty2:

Guys I saw this picture off that girl's instagram showing his side profiles. I just love the way his physique is aired here - his walk - a carefree young man who's so terribly happy!!

Maybe we should wished it he don't get involved with someone serious at this stage in his life; so everyone gets equal share loving him not just from @Rachfull @phatman @neenavaj @lakornkiki @PBfan894 and all of us. From what I read this is his top of the game year of his career & lovely to see him unhindered. Some student followed him for 7 years throughout his struggles but lately I see from the blogs now that she saw his success she's relieved for him, she still watches over but posts less. Slowly she can go back now to concentrate on her KPop knowing that Pope is well on his way & no need for her to be overly worried how he's doing like before. Now that's love - sticking by when he's down and staying until he goes on the height.

Even the bodyguards are taking pictures!!

View attachment 25393
Are we forbidding him to date now? Let's not... it'll make him dull. He might need that extra happiness in his steps with his busy schedule. LOL.

Talk about busy, Samee has been so busy that he didn't realized his little bro stole my heart. :risas3::risas3: