[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great amd Ken P are gonna be at his fan meeting too? Yay my 2 faves GreatPope at one event :)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi new friend!

@Rosi where are you at?! Come welcome this new friend with our pledge. Hahaah.

Yes that line is iconic!!!
Aye aye guys, missed you - you know? Hospitalised since last Thursday, just came home an hour ago. And scared if my post will top 1350 and @Rachfull can't get her trophy so I held back! Was too feverish to watch the phone. Haaaa looks like some people need to recite something!! And the way we always do it @Eve Taylor we all had a go while taking our tops off...... right, phatman??

upload_2018-9-17_10-34-34.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aye aye guys, missed you - you know? Hospitalised since last Thursday, just came home an hour ago. And scared if my post will top 1350 and @Rachfull can't get her trophy so I held back! Was too feverish to watch the phone. Haaaa looks like some people need to recite something!! And the way we always do it @Eve Taylor we all had a go while taking our tops off...... right, phatman??

View attachment 25033
Oh no you were in the hospital? You had the fever? Dang i can feel your pain girl! Get better soon love :icon12:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

View attachment 25033
I hope you’re feeling better. Speedy recovery and take care girlie. :icon12: Get lots of rest.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

View attachment 25033
Oh no! Glad to have you back!!

Great?!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

View attachment 25033
You were hospitalized, @Rosi?? Oh no! Well I hope you're better now. I'm too busy to post much nowadays :sad6: Guess my page-topping days are over

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeaa me too!!!! Now got to back read pages yayyyyy.

What is handsome Great doing in samee's fanmeet??? Oh no!! I hope he won't take the attention away! Great is just too handsome!! Whereas Pope is..... you know the saying love is blind. We in love with Mr. Awkward and sees stars he's God's gift
Hahaha. I don't mind seeing Great. I love seeing my favorites interact!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeehaa, hello everyone. I just got my energy back after my 14-16 sept trip. I got my CD as well.
Hahahaha. I saw that coming.

Welcome back friend!!!!!

You were hospitalized, @Rosi?? Oh no! Well I hope you're better now. I'm too busy to post much nowadays :sad6: Guess my page-topping days are over

@Rachfull we tried.
Wait. You had page-topping days??? Puahaha. :risas3:
Ok. Go study so you can translate the fan meet. You have less than one month. Haha