[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My flights are usually 10 hours plus lol. Most of the time when im flying somewhere, its out of the country and when im arriving somewhere its mostly in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning so i go straight to sleep haha and i idk why but planes are super cold to me haha
Same.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
All my school offers is Thai 101 so I doubt it :risas3: Besides Thai 331, which is for people who are already fluent.

I think I'll ask Kruu (teacher) tomorrow what the deal is with "raeng." Is it slang borrowed from another language or what??? I'm dying to know!
Raeng is a Thai word lol it has more than one meaning depending on how it's used.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hehehe. Thanks. See @Rachfull you should learn how to share. :p

What's that extra picture in the middle?? New cover?

I wear flip flops and bring a cap and sunglasses along. Hahah.

Oops. Hehhe. Ok ma'am.
I wish I could wear a cap with my big ass head lmao I'm not one of those lucky people that could look cute in a cap/hat.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
My flights are usually 10 hours plus lol. Most of the time when im flying somewhere, its out of the country and when im arriving somewhere its mostly in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning so i go straight to sleep haha and i idk why but planes are super cold to me haha
Lucky! I wish I could fly out of the country all the time! Lol but most of my flights, I land like around noon or in the afternoon, so I'm ready to start "exploring" right away coz once I relax, I don't wanna do anything at all! Lol but of course international travels, i would shower as soon as i get to my room..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lucky! I wish I could fly out of the country all the time! Lol but most of my flights, I land like around noon or in the afternoon, so I'm ready to start "exploring" right away coz once I relax, I don't wanna do anything at all! Lol but of course international travels, i would shower as soon as i get to my room..
I travel mostly internationaly cause my mothers family lives in europe and her sister in dubai. Lol but i havent vacationed anywhere for a long time sadly :( and i take a shower after i wake up from my nap. I would ptobably faint in the shower from exaustion if i didnt take a nap first haha

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
And here I am and I'd never been farther east than Missouri until two summers ago :risas3: Wish I could go to another country