[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
If they really start production in November then that's not too far away, we'll have a field day with the costume fittings & on site opening prayers events!!

So - how? We continue along here as part of the Pope/Bella range or someone will naturally open up another thread on the new story?
We have to reach 1500 first! No leaving for the next 170-ish pages! We can do it!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
We have to reach 1500 first! No leaving for the next 170-ish pages! We can do it!
I think we can definitely hit 1500 pages...maybe even more!I mean the fanmeet is on 5-6 October so plenty to talk about during and after the fanmeet happens.While waiting for the fanmeet,we can chat about their upcoming projects or events:)
I am going to bed now, night everyone! :).
Gd night!:aloofandbored:We can chat more tomorrow:)

CPY

GotomySin
Yahooooo, got the translation. It’s confirmed Pope and Bell for new lakorn :cheer::cheer:Pls lakorn experts, is P’Nok’s good? I expect excellence
View attachment 24572

Jariya Anfone, wife of Johnny Anfone. She is the original Jeerawat for Rok Luk Chivit (ori lakorn of Kleun Cheewit). A producer at Maker now. Hmmm...Maker so so for me. Just keep the fingers crossed.