[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
This senior actor, Au Thanakorn was one of my favorite Thai actors back in the day! I loved him in his lakorn with Pok, Duang Jai Kra Sip Rak. It was cute and short! I would love PopeBella to remake that one if ever possible lol I seen Pope in suspenders and cowboy hats, he would fit perfect in this role. Hehe
He is the hero for original version Tham Rak Kheun Jai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So cute - some of the international fans calculated it's about $5000 for flights & accommodation expenses to attend the fan meet & asking if anyone nice would like to sponsor the trip. If only!! Surely there must be a RICH BILLIONAIRE Pope fan out there with that much money to throw that out to simply experience the joy of giving to "a good cause"
US dollar?!

Awww I feel like these two aren’t mentioned enough but this BTS was super cute of their latest lakorn. Pun & Prang. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm5PmiTnHHK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1m9ktlpo4zggg
The awkward besties haha.

This senior actor, Au Thanakorn was one of my favorite Thai actors back in the day! I loved him in his lakorn with Pok, Duang Jai Kra Sip Rak. It was cute and short! I would love PopeBella to remake that one if ever possible lol I seen Pope in suspenders and cowboy hats, he would fit perfect in this role. Hehe
Girl. I was gonna say the same!!!!
He may not be the most handsome or best built, but he has that aura of a big person so I've always loved him. I totally agree about DJKR! Nang'ek and pra'ek had cute bickering moments, there's no nang'rai! Pra'rai was calm and cunning. I would totally love a remake. It's one of those lakorns I watch every two years. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm27FPcHgmR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lfb5ki8vaff4
Poor Bella, so afraid of the horse. wimp
Pope should be an expert at horseback riding by now, he's done ridden a horse in almost every drama he's been pra'ek in :risas3:
Boy, she's really afraid! Didn't know that! Then Pope pretended to bite her ear or something & she's like crying "Don't.....". She made use of his arm to hang on but the moment he's too long holding her she slaps his arm away. She very scared!

Rosi

Wifey #42
US dollar?!

The awkward besties haha.

Girl. I was gonna say the same!!!!
He may not be the most handsome or best built, but he has that aura of a big person so I've always loved him. I totally agree about DJKR! Nang'ek and pra'ek had cute bickering moments, there's no nang'rai! Pra'rai was calm and cunning. I would totally love a remake. It's one of those lakorns I watch every two years. Haha.
1) I think it's USD phatman. If only Elvis is alive! He's the most generous of men! I would have written him a letter for you guys - and pin a picture of Bella. He would have loved her & sponsored all the international fans from the USA
2) Oh is that his name? He's usually a dad or uncle but I like him in all the movies I've seen him in. He's calm & oh so wise. But there's one story where he had a chance at love - he's a widower & falls in love with a young girl & they set up a family. Her brother was Great, and his grown up daughter was Matt. She was the nuttiest possessive daughter it was a screeching thing all the time I didn't finish the story. Poor Great, he was handsome there.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
Did you see how Pope's hand rested on her butt haha. Those awkward hands are sly.
That, never mind. And I always don't agree with the awkwards hands until I saw this. It's really ..... well nobody rests their hands that way. He's really the oddest guy don't know what his mind is thinking but don't know why we love him so much haha

upload_2018-8-28_15-11-3.jpeg

upload_2018-8-28_15-11-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-28_15-11-50.jpeg

upload_2018-8-28_15-12-9.jpeg

That moment was like so many seconds long & he still sat that way!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That, never mind. And I always don't agree with the awkwards hands until I saw this. It's really ..... well nobody rests their hands that way. He's really the oddest guy don't know what his mind is thinking but don't know why we love him so much haha

View attachment 23698

View attachment 23699

View attachment 23700

View attachment 23701

omg omg omg i have awkwards hands too then :crybaby2: i always rest my hands like this when im sitting and my friends and family always call me wierd loll

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha really? Show us a picture then! But this is Pope! None of the other actors are like him, they're very conscious about standing right, profile perfect, that sort of thing. It's this awkwardness that's endearing about him.
i dont think i have any pictures of me doing that but i always do it. thats why when i saw the video you posted of pope doing it too i burst out laughing haha and his popes awkwardness in general is one of my faves things about him <3

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

Rosi

Wifey #42
i dont think i have any pictures of me doing that but i always do it. thats why when i saw the video you posted of pope doing it too i burst out laughing haha and his popes awkwardness in general is one of my faves things about him <3
He's so down to earth & ordinary & does things like fidgetting & restless on stage doing silly stuff unconsciously - he reminds us of the most of us!

Girl, how do we know when Daily Motion will finish subbing a certain drama? Do they have a timeline when a series ends? This my first time waiting you see. Thanks.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You?!?!?!?!??! PuahahahahhahahHahah. I was just about to congratulate @Rachfull for her 1300 top-ing and it's YOU??!!!! Hahahahaha. Congrats @SuzieJ You are officially part of my crew of Rach Thunder Stealers. Hahahahaha.

:risas3:

I'm at lost. I seriously was busy that's why I went away. I just. . . can't with this. Sorry Rach and congrats Suz. :clap:
One minute... I posted a victory post ONE MINUTE after Suzie posted... :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute - some of the international fans calculated it's about $5000 for flights & accommodation expenses to attend the fan meet & asking if anyone nice would like to sponsor the trip. If only!! Surely there must be a RICH BILLIONAIRE Pope fan out there with that much money to throw that out to simply experience the joy of giving to "a good cause"
Gofundme my trip to Thailand to hit on meet Pope

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
He's so down to earth & ordinary & does things like fidgetting & restless on stage doing silly stuff unconsciously - he reminds us of the most of us!

Girl, how do we know when Daily Motion will finish subbing a certain drama? Do they have a timeline when a series ends? This my first time waiting you see. Thanks.
Dailymotion doesn't sub dramas. Subbers do, and they upload it to dailymotion. You can usually follow them on facebook and they'll post updates about subbing

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) I think it's USD phatman. If only Elvis is alive! He's the most generous of men! I would have written him a letter for you guys - and pin a picture of Bella. He would have loved her & sponsored all the international fans from the USA
2) Oh is that his name? He's usually a dad or uncle but I like him in all the movies I've seen him in. He's calm & oh so wise. But there's one story where he had a chance at love - he's a widower & falls in love with a young girl & they set up a family. Her brother was Great, and his grown up daughter was Matt. She was the nuttiest possessive daughter it was a screeching thing all the time I didn't finish the story. Poor Great, he was handsome there.....
Kularb Rai Glai Ruk! It's on my to-watch list!

View attachment 23698

View attachment 23699

View attachment 23700

View attachment 23701

Puhahah. I didn't even notice!

One more info while p off is in the hospital he is directing krong krum Until p off get better.
Awe that's good.

Awww...not again. I made an effort not to even post. Sorry, maybe you are destined to top the record breaking page. ;)
None of us made an effort. Hahaha.

Daily motion is like YouTube. It's not actually a subbing group.

One minute... I posted a victory post ONE MINUTE after Suzie posted... :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
You were one minute late. . .