[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Pope's gentle look is part of the reason he's so good at having chemistry with his nang'eks (minus you-know-who but we all agreed that wasn't completely his fault). The eyesex, the gentle looks... not many pra'eks can pull them off, and he's mastered them without even trying.

Nadech and JJ (I know how you feel about the latter already) also have the tender look down, whether you like them or not :risas3:
Especially James, in Padiwarada. He used those looks with a desperation, whereas in Khun Chai Puttipatt he coupled them with being assertive & forceful - because that's the only way to get the humble Kaew (Bella) to listen to him. (& to also tell off his grandmothers not to meddle in his business in an endearing way)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think I know what you mean. Pope as Date has different levels of smiles. Most of the time, it's just a little smirk. Then as he falls for Kade more and more, it develops into a close-lipped grin. Only once or twice near the beginning does he actually give a full-on toothy smile. Near the end, it becomes much more common
I've come to realised that before Kade came along Por Date's home wasn't a happy household. Nobody smiled then, not even Joi. Maybe it was normal before - when Mae Karakade's parents were alive & they had nothing to do with her. But from the time she came it was a stressful place of fearful & abused servants, her loggerheads with Jumpa & Date, and Khun Loong's difficulty in keeping the harmony. When I watched the entire of Episode 1 & 2 Date was an angry tyrant with nary a smile except in flashbacks with Janward. I only started to enjoy him fully in Episode 5 when he suddenly laughed at her "cook chicken with chicken" comment.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I thought the Top Jaron one is quite hysterical in some parts - eg when they were in uni & Valentine's Day he turned up with his shirt all plastered in tiny red hearts. And the way he asked her to marry him years later. I really like Great so I'm a bit upset I can't sit through his series nicely because of the girl. But we need to see the series as a whole because all the guys weave in & out of each other's story.
I felt like Great's n'ek was a bit weak or too nice, but I get it.. it was because he had a gf lol his gf was so damn annoying. There were many times that I wanted to throw my phone when they showed her. Ugh.

Top and Nycha's characters are so cute lol they're so lovey dovey. I love the cute little sounds they make lol i just realized too that Top and his boss, were father and son in khun chai rachanon lol (bomb & taew's part)

Last edited: