[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
His dad always wanted them to marry. It seems easier when he's digging his heels in & biding time & starting a relationship with Mae Janward when it was marriage to the real Mae Karakade. He managed to put it all off & that refusal took him more than a year since her arrival.
But when Kade arrived, and after a while even he's acknowledged this is a different person it seems a lot harder now that he's decided to marry! In this episode she's already taken over MK for quite a while yet he can't pin her down for a marriage date & has to continue courting & courting her.
Yes the marriage didn't seem to bug Date quite so much after a while :risas3:

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m no different tbh. :risas3:
I’ve been watching BPS scenes on repeat too. :risas3:
Adulthood is keeping me busy so I’m still trying to finish Nakee. I think I’ll try to start Game Sanahae soon since Muse already translated that. Or I’ll start on Padiwarada. I can only watch lakorns with eng sub so I’m quite limited.:sad6:what have you been trying to watch?
Game Sanaeha got dropped by all subbers as of right now. No one has past ep 8(?) subbed

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, only the subbed ones. It's frustrating to decipher what they're saying especially when you know it's all juicy parts & the main plot from the expressions. I'm watching Padiwarada & Khun Chai Puttipat (because Pope is also in there) and LRT on one of the sites, but trying raw one of the rare times because of that Constantine guy Louis Scott in Tai Peek Pak Sa from the Hero series. It's quite good though I'm only watching to see a happy him & a happy ending rather than the poor guy he was from BPS. But it's halfway & need to wait. I can sort of tell what's happening because it's straight forward; and also in the plot is the spirit of a pilot from World War II, he's a very funny guy. He's the heroine's young uncle who died in the war or over some love affair - it's like TOP GUN.

Game Saneha I only liked James, I was tired to continue watching the heroine behaving like another story which I also dropped halfway. No guy would every let a girl walk all over him that way & when that mindset kicked in I just can't go on. At the moment a friend recommended "Proong nee gor ruk ter" it's from 2014 but looks quite alright so far. The girl is quite pretty.

View attachment 21703

p.s. Do we need to care to restrict our talks in case it overlaps Page 1225 and dear @Rachfull gets hung up to dry again? hahaahe
Yes you should have restricted them because I was ASLEEP like a normal human being

That lakorn is 2014? The quality's pretty poor for a 2014 lakorn. Where are you watching it?

EDIT: AYYYYY I topped 1225!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if I've missed anything about Bella great lakorns last year. Could you list a few? I only knew one that she was in with Pong/Janie. Too bad that I've started to be her fans after BPS so that's why I didn't pay much attention on her lakorns. I just went back to watch the one she was in with JJ, and I really love her character in it.
She only had PB last year. It did win some awards, that I recall.
She did have Wimarn Mekala in 2016 with Andy, and Pope Rak with Mark at the end of 2014. That's besides her dramas with JJ, I mean

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I completely understand what you mean. There’s been times where I have to go back to find the older version of a lakorn so that I can understand what’s going on in the new one. I’ve been joking for a while now that I should probably go learn Thai so that I won’t be limited anymore. We’ll see if that ever happens. :risas3: I’ve also seen Game Rai Game Rak, which is another lakorn where Pope plays a supporting role. That’s the only other lakorn of Pope’s that I’ve seen other than BPS. If you like Louis, you can watch Kluen Cheewit. I enjoyed that one even though there were a lot of drama. Sjdk subbed that one already. I’ve actually been watching lakorns for quite a while now, but I’ve only followed certain actors/actresses. It’s only been recently that I’ve started to branch out. And I can’t keep up with new releases for the life of me, so if I find something intriguing, I’ll just watch it, whether they’re old or new. It also depends on how much free time adulthood gives me. :crybaby2:

James and Taew look so good in there that I can’t help but want to see it. I also dislike bratty Nang eks too, but maybe I’ll give it a try to see how I like it.
Yes! Someone else here has seen Kluen Cheewit! @Rosi I vouch for it too it's a great drama

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all

I'm back from my Bangkok/Ayutthaya trip! I LOVE Ayutthaya! Wat Chai is breathtakingly beautiful and I was touched when I reached the place... N @milquety n I were lucky that the charity event coincided with both our trips n we managed to go there. I practically rushed from the airport to the hotel then to the event, all for P'Pope - all worth it!!

Meanwhile, P'Pope is really almost everywhere in Bangkok! On the streets, in the shops, on the buses, at the BTS stations, in 7-Eleven etc... so happy to see him! Some pics here!

Gosh! My pics are too big to post here! Had to screenshot n resaved them... I've posted some others in my Twitter n IG - do pop over if you wanna. Twitter: @star_sapphire

View attachment 21727
View attachment 21728
View attachment 21729 View attachment 21726
View attachment 21726 View attachment 21724 View attachment 21725
SAMEE ON BILLBOARDS Hmmm... do they keep security around those cutouts? Asking for a friend

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
She only had PB last year. It did win some awards, that I recall.
She did have Wimarn Mekala in 2016 with Andy, and Pope Rak with Mark at the end of 2014. That's besides her dramas with JJ, I mean
Thank you @Rachfull. I love the one with JJ a lot, but never had a chance watching the other 2 you mentioned. Are those worth watching? I'll search on Youtube to see a few eps.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow!!!!! So many updates!!!!! You guys are really busy in this thread. Congratulation for reaching 1224 pages!!!!!!!!!!
I want all those stamps. I wish I were in Thailand.

By the way, I still cannot find Bella's lakorn Padiwarada on YT. I just give up searching. Could someone please tell me where can I watch Padiwarada?Thank you. Right now I am watching Bella's other lakorn Pope Ruk.

Thank you again.
Everyone was only updating because I was asleep and apparently that was the best time to update :rolleyes:

You won't have much luck with lakorns and yt anymore. YT keeps removing them due to copyright issues. I messaged you where to find Padiwarada :thumbup:

Game Sanaeha got dropped by all subbers as of right now. No one has past ep 8(?) subbed
Game Saneha’s subs were stolen by fake subbers and the real subber’s vids got deleted by FB for copyright but there are two other subbers who subbed it.

There are IG posts with Eng. trans for most scenes as well as translations from the script.

I don’t need subs so I didn’t pay attention to who has the complete info but if you are interested, I can find out for you. I love GS.... it’s a fun a lakorn to watch.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @Rachfull. I love the one with JJ a lot, but never had a chance watching the other 2 you mentioned. Are those worth watching? I'll search on Youtube to see a few eps.
I haven't seen either one I mentioned yet, I saw bits of WM and thought it was kinda cringey, but people said it was fun to watch even though the plot's a little wonky. I've heard Pope Rak was good, it got good ratings when it came out too

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Game Saneha’s subs were stolen by fake subbers and the real subber’s vids got deleted by FB for copyright but there are two other subbers who subbed it.

There are IG posts with Eng. trans for most scenes as well as translations from the script.

I don’t need subs so I didn’t pay attention to who has the complete info but if you are interested, I can find out for you. I love GS.... it’s a fun a lakorn to watch.
I thought the other subbers eventually stopped as well??? I saw someone subbed scenes on fb...