[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi. I am new. Actually, I hv been silent reader for the past week. Took me so long to catch up and read 1200+ pages. But I hv to say that I really enjoyed it. Esp all the phatcaps, fullcaps, fanfics etc....thank you sooo much. I love BSP after starting to watch at the recommendation of my friend. Dying to watch the subbed uncut version but theres none to be found. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Hello newbie! Pope's no. 1 mia here. We're all waiting for the uncut subs to be released, hopefully subbers release them soon!

Awe. Must be Nakee.
Might not be. She did Ruk Nakara with Act Art too, not just Nakee. Ruk Nakara is really good if you haven't seen it. It's winning awards too.

She also said that that script might not match her and I think she's been not sure about it for a while......(not sure what P'Nok's project with Pope is..... curious now).
Oh well, disappointed with no go on Pope Taew but she didn't close the opportunity. She said for the right script and right timing, she wants to have opportunity to work with Pope.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Might not be. She did Ruk Nakara with Act Art too, not just Nakee. Ruk Nakara is really good if you haven't seen it. It's winning awards too.

She also said that that script might not match her and I think she's been not sure about it for a while......(not sure what P'Nok's project with Pope is..... curious now).
Oh well, disappointed with no go on Pope Taew but she didn't close the opportunity. She said for the right script and right timing, she wants to have opportunity to work with Pope.
I see. All I heard was Nakee and P'Dang. I wonder if it's Koo Gum! Haha.
Awe. Sad. I hope they get to work together too. . . .

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

I was so sad about Rak Nakara. It really was a great lakorn (at least what I watched raw was), but people didn't watch it because they couldn't understand it :crybaby2:Or at least that's what I heard. Makes me sad

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Of course I still have him at home. But I want to see even MORE of him, if that's even possible. What's wrong with that?
Haven't you learned from Pinocchio?? You want a long nose?
Another 11 pages and @Rachfull you can make history by topping the Rising Sun thread. That's a big feat because the YADECH people are really some kind of sun worshippers. They don't have a pledge like us but have their own game. How? Want to win? We'll help you!
Watch me top that page. Muahaha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haven't you learned from Pinocchio?? You want a long nose?

Rosi said:
Another 11 pages and @Rachfull you can make history by topping the Rising Sun thread. That's a big feat because the YADECH people are really some kind of sun worshippers. They don't have a pledge like us but have their own game. How? Want to win? We'll help you!

Watch me top that page. Muahaha.
\

@KitKat516 might want to help her hahhaaaa

Rosi

Wifey #42
I was so sad about Rak Nakara. It really was a great lakorn (at least what I watched raw was), but people didn't watch it because they couldn't understand it :crybaby2:Or at least that's what I heard. Makes me sad
Ok I just read the synopsis, it's a very long story. Maybe it's good but by the posters Mew learns a lesson never to stand that way in photoshoots it's unflattering to her face & neck & doesn't turn out nice in the posters.

p.s. what sort of Farang are you, you've watched so many off the mainstream kind of Thai dramas I am so in awe Farangeans I thought only watch fleetingly. You also have indepth knowledge of the stories.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I see y'all have switch sides. Hahaha.
You know, pampering the Mia Luang/Mia Taeng is always better.
Because we are still waiting what's happened to Prang, phatman. After we get THAT, then it's another story. She won't churn out what's Date going to do with his crying kid unless we placate her.