[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I'm loving his hair in here! It's slightly different than what he's had before. It's more rugged, but still clean.

He said he's played KC's many times so he wanted to play someone normal and average. . . and Chip said Africa is a good place to retire and they all looked at Pope. Puahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys..... especially @Rachfull who didn't know the samee's escaped temporarily from the basement ...... our Singapore girls went to Bangkok and saw Pope today!! It's some Sharing & Caring event & @milquety and @Starsapphire - look at them with our Singapore loves Pope poster!! I told them Pope is sure to remember it's the same one @Starsapphire greeted him with that at Marina Bay Sands!!

The craze is still on for him! Loads of people.

View attachment 20935

View attachment 20936

View attachment 20937

I think the moment he spotted the Singapore group! @milquety !! Is this your camera he's staring into??

View attachment 20938

Seems to be smiling straight at you guys?? Isn't that Michelle's hair??

View attachment 20939

View attachment 20940

@milquety with Pope - @Starsapphire at the back

View attachment 20941

Yayyyy @Starsapphire with our standard poster!

View attachment 20942

Michelle with the cute glasses. Girls!! What did he say to you????

View attachment 20943

View attachment 20944
Yay they reunite at last! Haha.

@Rachfull Awe Father Date made his daughter cry!

@lakornkiki Omg I'm angry with you guys. How come nothing is going right at all. First subbing stopped and now improper upload! Urgh

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys..... especially @Rachfull who didn't know the samee's escaped temporarily from the basement ...... our Singapore girls went to Bangkok and saw Pope today!! It's some Sharing & Caring event & @milquety and @Starsapphire - look at them with our Singapore loves Pope poster!! I told them Pope is sure to remember it's the same one @Starsapphire greeted him with that at Marina Bay Sands!!

View attachment 20935

View attachment 20936

View attachment 20937

I think the moment he spotted the Singapore group! @milquety !! Is this your camera he's staring into??

View attachment 20938

View attachment 20939

View attachment 20940

View attachment 20941

View attachment 20942

View attachment 20943

View attachment 20944
SAMEEE IN SINGAPORE does he look even more handsome in real life?? I want to know :sad6:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm loving his hair in here! It's slightly different than what he's had before. It's more rugged, but still clean.

He said he's played KC's many times so he wanted to play someone normal and average. . . and Chip said Africa is a good place to retire and they all looked at Pope. Puahaha.
You know where else is a good place to retire, Pope? The retirement neighborhood near my house :naughty2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hey look I finally finished part seven. Shorter than I originally intended, but I'm on vacay right now so not as much time. This is just a transition part.
Also I'm only going to quote the previous part from now on
Can I take a moment to complain that this looked longer on my doc??? :fighting3:

PART VII​

A few hours later :)naughty2:), Kade and Date emerged from their room, still smoothing the wrinkles from their clothes and combing through their hair. As they hurried to the common area of the house, Date caught Kade’s eye and they smiled, both blushing crimson. Date wandered a little closer to Kade, and began putting stray strands back in their places while he patted his own rumpled shirt.

Upon reaching the common area, Kade and Date saw their children entertaining themselves. Rhueng and Rit were studying from their textbooks, and Kaew was threading garlands with her grandmother.

Prang, however, was nowhere to be seen. Kade voiced Date’s question: “Where’s Mae Prang?”

Date looked around. His youngest daughter wasn’t in the common area.

“Do any of you know where Mae Prang is?” Kade asked their children. All of them shook their heads.

“P’Pin, P’Yam!” Kade called. The two servants scuttled into the room. “Jao ka, Khun Ying?”

“Do either of you know where Mae Prang is?”

Both servants shook their heads. “Rao mai roo sak, jao ka.”

Kade and Date turned to meet each other’s gaze. Date saw his own concern reflected in his wife’s eyes. He sprung into action.

“Pin, Yam! Go search the house for Mae Prang. I’ll go make sure she hasn’t gone outside.”

“I’ll go check her room,” Kade said calmly but seriously as she followed Pin and Yam out of the room.

Date strode through the common area and out the front door. Where could Mae Prang be? He began hurrying toward some trees, then stopped. What if Prang had decided to play by the pier and fallen into the water? He’d reprimanded her countless times before for playing in that forbidden area.

Date stalked in the direction of the pier.

Sure enough, as he neared the pier, he heard sniffling from behind a nearby tree. He approached the tree, clasping his hands behind his back. He rounded the trunk.

Little Prang was curled up in foetal position, rocking back and forth with her head buried in her skinny arms as she sobbed.

Uh oh.

Sobbed.

Date didn’t do crying very well. He always tried to comfort Kade when she was upset, but he’d never felt comfortable doing it. A constant fear nagged at him every time, prompting him to worry that he would say the wrong thing and make the teary person even more upset. He’d found it best to just avoid his crying children and send Kade to help.

But he didn’t have Kade with him. Date would have to go fetch her from her search, which was most definitely continuing back in the house. He spun around to leave before Prang noticed him.

He heard a crack. Crap.

Maybe she hadn’t heard him step on the twig?

“Khun Pa jao ka?”

Crap.
Thanks for the update :).

View attachment 20935

View attachment 20936

View attachment 20937

View attachment 20938

View attachment 20939

View attachment 20940

View attachment 20941

View attachment 20942

View attachment 20943

View attachment 20944
OMG.... you guys went to Thailand. So exciting!
Now the samee is going to call you his SG Stalkers. lol J/K I am so happy that you get to see him upclose again. He looks relax in the photos here too. He must be happy to see you... I am sure he remembered.
@milquety @Starsapphire Was he more handsome in Thailand??? :)

@lakornkiki Omg I'm angry with you guys. How come nothing is going right at all. First subbing stopped and now improper upload! Urgh
Ch.3 just reuploaded with the missing cake kiss and morning after scenes for Ep. 11 (5/9 and 6/9 clips). I think someone is going to get fired there. lol
It was seriously strange because it was on live and everywhere on IG. When they uploaded on YT they were missing on purpose. I am sure there were a lot of upset fans and voiced their frustration with the channel. Now they just have to get back the views.... the other clips in the episodes had over 550K views... now these clips have to start from zero. What a great job they did over there......

Rosi

Wifey #42

Love his hair too, it's so casual I much prefer it this way. It's trendy & goes so well with that simple jeans & nice Tshirt; he's handsome phatman