[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ok, I just finish watching Bella's lakorn Plerng Chimplee. I got to say I just love it. Bella is so gorgeous in the lakorn. Plus I love the scenery. Thailand is so beautiful, and it makes me want to go there.
My next lakorn will be Padiwarada, but I have to take a break because of my asthma. I have problem breathing right now. My sister says that if I don't take a break and rest, she will take away my laptop. So I have to give in to her.

Anyway, thank you for all the updates.
Hi @lovenk you've got what? Asthma?? Oh SO sorry to know that, girl. Hope you've got the proper meds that doesn't cramp you watching your/our favourite movies. So naughty your sis wanting to kidnap your laptop away hehehee..... Bella's that drama has some of the most gorgeous scenery, and I like the scenes of the bridge and rivers. Have a wonderful time watching !!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
By the way, look like Ch3 is having a big dinner party with their stars today. I saw a lot of BPS gangs there. Pope is not in the same pic with others but looks like he is also at that event with Nine and P' Poodle. There is also one clip of Pope and Anne.