[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I'd go to BPS land. I want Khun P'Meun to sniff me. :risas3::risas3:
I'd also like to go on a horseback riding with him too. :p
AND of course.... LSP (that counts as romance right????) :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Don't get me started. I have a list of things I want Khun P' to do to me. :naughty2::naughty2:

and OH, I didn't forget.... I'll take another trip to focus on HOT GOT. :rolleyes:

Good business idea, i'd say...... #takemymoney
Honey, Hot Got is mine first. You'll get your turn when I'm done with him (which is never) lol go to PJ or hot guy for now! Hahaha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Samee is with me!!!
Ahh finally rewatched episode you commented :

- Those girls who were talking about Karakade were prostitutes! Haha. They had the flower on their ear.
Yes they are! There's Chinese prostitutes in Ayutthaya? Because that's in their Chinatown. ..... and what is Luang Sri Yot doing there in the middle of the day......

Did you guys notice his subtle nod to Kade as in it's ok now. . .. ?? ….. oh no I have to watch again (happily).
He gave 2 very, very faint nods. If the screen is small or using my phone I would have missed it. So he's started giving her signals meant for just the two of them. And her face - she seems a bit comforted seeing that.

- Sneaky Pope. He saw her. Hahha .
He obviously did, she was busy putting the material into place her sides would have been opened. He also turned when she opened up the jewel box. He shouldn’t.

** While Yam was behind Kade in the shadows (while Sri Yot was speaking with her), the camera captured her she's very beautiful. Her features & eyes, hair it's very fine and perfect. Little surprise Louis Scott has eyes for no one else.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Chario mintmario @Rosi @phatman

I have read the poems that you share many times compared with the Thai version. I think the person who translated and wrote these poems are very good at the Thai language, Thai poetry and the English Language. But there are some lines that I’m not certain, so I ‘ll talk about them only from my angle. For this Jaanwaad’s poem the content covers the Thai version.

Janward's poem:
The lowly moon is out-shined by the sunlight
Makes her light not bright like before
Plus the clouds obstruct her way like the wall
I, then, know my place. It's as low as the floor (ground)

Hidden Meaning : Jaanwaad was in the mood of being offended.

Seeing what happened to the Moon, Jaanwaad thought of herself. Even it was so high in the sky, the moon was not able to shine fully because of the sunlight and the clouds. Then herself just was on the ground, she should not hope or dream of anything that maybe impossible or too far for her to grab it like, to win Date’s heart or to be his spouse.

Date's poem:
Though the moon is blocked and out-shined
Flocks of birds still chirp, praise her high
So the moon does care the clouds. why?
The little star shall fly to fight along with the moon

As I told you, I think the last line of Date’s poem that you posted here is different from mine. It maybe because of my poor English, skill on Thai poetry and my imagination. I haven’t understand it all yet. So I don’t mind if there is anyone see different.

Interpretation

The Sun is going down and the Moon is obscured by the clouds.
Birds still accept the influence of the Moon. When it comes, they chirp flying back to their nests.
So why does the Moon have to care for the clouds.
Even the star does not dare to compete with the moon.

Hidden Meaning : Date wanted to comfort Jaanwaad. (Her name’s meaning is about the Moon as well.
Jaan = The Moon, Waad = Draw

From her Klon, after seeing what happened to the Moon, she compared herself that she was as low as the ground. But in Date’s Klon, he compared her as the Moon. Although it was obscured by the clouds, it still had influence to lives on the Earth. The moonlight didn’t grow bright to the sky because of the sunlight but its light was brighter than stars. So they were the stars had to be humble, didn’t dare to go along the moon. (Stars here, Date might mean himself or any other men.)
All in all Date would like to tell Jaanwaad that she wasn’t so low as the ground and she might not meet the right man yet)

The red sentence I may interpret further than the content.

Kade’s poem (Klon)

For Kade’s Klon I have translated and talked about it already. I hope you don’t mind if I am talking about only the hidden meaning.
For the contexts of this scene between the book and the lakorn are different, so I’m starting with the context in the book first.

Hidden meaning in the book

In the book it is clear that the Moon in Kade’s klon, Kade meant Jaanwaad. After Jaaward read her Klon in the mood of being offended. Date comforted Jaanward but Kade saw that just Date’s Klong was not enough so she turned to Jaanwaad and cited this Klong. That made their relationship better. When Jaanwaad was leaving for her home. They walked to the pier together.

Hidden meaning in the lakorn

The context in the Lakorn is more complicated than the book. In the book Kade was forced to do. In order to understand Kade’s situation, I need to repeat some conversation in the scene to see that who forced her.

After Janward and Por Date wrote and read their Khlongs.

Kadesurang - Jeeab Kan Yan Klong Klon. ( It means “to flirt with each other even from Klong Klon /poetry)

Kosa Pan - Mae Karakade, aren’t you joining in?
Por Date - She never does it. No one knows if she can write poetry or not.
But it seems like she can’t.
Muen Rueang - Won’t you compete? Mae Karakade
Kade - Compete what, Muen Rueang?
Muen Rueang - This (look at a slate in front of him). You can write Khlong or Klon. (up to you)
Kade - If it is Klon Pratoo I would be able to do it. (Kade was joking)
- Pratoo = Door. Klon that she said she meant bolt for locking the door. This word is the same spelling and pronunciation as Klon (Poetry)

Muen Rueang - Laugh
………………………

Ko sa Lek Being insulted like this, won’t you try?

Khun Lung Called a servant to take a slate with pencil stone for Kade. That pushed her in pressure to do something.

Actually Kade have tried to tell them that she could not write any poem. If you were Thai living in Thailand now. When you ask anyone to write poetry and they say “If it is Klon Pratoo I would be able to do it” That means they cannot write it so you don’t have to ask them again. This sentence is not just a joke.

To be continued

Kade was forced to do it. No one knew if she thought about the Klon and who was her moon walking on the ground. But while she was reading, she often looked at Date not Jaanwaad. So let me guess. After Kade listened to both Jaanwaad and Date’s Klongs. She would like to tell both of them that why you had to care for the Moon on the sky. It was far way, too high to grab. Why don’t you find the moon walking on the ground, it was more beautiful. Though it was hard to find, it was on earth. If you tried you would find one.

So let the listeners think by themselves who was their moon walking on the ground. In this scene there would be one, his moon walking on the ground sitting in front of him.

I do hope this would make true fans of BPS enjoy this scene more.
Thanks again @Amata! I love reading this! You really went through all the trouble to pick at the poems and also its separate meanings. It's lovely to know another wonderful insight to one of our most favourite scenes. You guys here are the best!!

But it explains everything. The moon on the ground sitting in front of him isn't Kade. There are 2 girls there, he wrote to Janward, she referred to Janward. Although Kade couldn't write poetry or poems, she could only remember them - 1) The elders say don't listen to gossips 2) The liquor & love poem for Janward & Mailee 3) This moon poem

And she sort of saved the best for someone who's being so humble.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TruBPSFan Test #19

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date helping Janward onto the deck
- Kade and Date conversing on deck for a longer time before the race starts??

Comments:
- Date pays EXTRA attention to Kade. My heart.
- Haha. Janward just totally ignored Kade and her reaction is hilarious.
- Oh Hot Got is coming up!!!!!! Ahghhhhhhh. My heart!!
- Hahhaa. Kade really likes Date's lap! And Janward is fanning herself. Hahaha.
- I just realized Date held on to Kade's dirty hands. Hahhaa.
- Yay! An official date!
- That whisper. . . .mmmmm. Pope you're killing me!