[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
CREDIT TO : Om-am Leocadia

Admin · 9 June at 15:14

[ENG SUB] Additional Sweet Moment in EP12 of 'Love Destiny' (Director's Cut Version)

Kadesurang (in Karakade) uses this poem to revenge on Date, to tell him that it's boring to look at 'the moon', which refers to Chanwad in Date's poem. And it is implied that Kadesurang also has a feeling for him, 'the moon on the ground' might refers to herself.

*The poem is hard to translate into a beautiful language. I tried to make you understand and I hope you will understand it.

**Changed from Dech to Date. I know 'Dech' is not read correctly for his name, but it is a Thai style to write it like that, like Nadech's name. Haha.

I can't see it :crybaby2:

Rosi

Wifey #42
CREDIT TO : Om-am Leocadia

Admin · 9 June at 15:14

[ENG SUB] Additional Sweet Moment in EP12 of 'Love Destiny' (Director's Cut Version)

Kadesurang (in Karakade) uses this poem to revenge on Date, to tell him that it's boring to look at 'the moon', which refers to Chanwad in Date's poem. And it is implied that Kadesurang also has a feeling for him, 'the moon on the ground' might refers to herself.

*The poem is hard to translate into a beautiful language. I tried to make you understand and I hope you will understand it.

**Changed from Dech to Date. I know 'Dech' is not read correctly for his name, but it is a Thai style to write it like that, like Nadech's name. Haha.

@Amata @phatman - this is that missing video. CREDIT TO : Om-am Leocadia, the admin who's allowed it to be published now. Aiyohh can't get enough of this scene!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E1xWRQwJAWkYTB70km-8xhTe960R4pV9/view?pli=1

Rosi

Wifey #42
Add more? Oh lord ok here goes *looks at phatman's siggie*

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Awkward Hand Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MissPK @phatman @Rachfull @putri Man, this is getting better!! But honest I tried I can't do it! I start to hiccup after Meat Pao.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hope so but chance is slim since Ch3 gave bonus to those from high rating lakorns only.

By the way, seems like Punjan also got the bonus but no interview of him yet regarding this unlike Pope, Bell, Louis and Prang that confirmed through interview. The news are saying Pope, Bella, Punjan and Louis were there to meet the elders (receive bonus) at the same time. Remember that day we saw all of them in a pic minus Prang and Susi. Prang met with the elders separately later since she had another schedule that day. But Susi, don't know if she got or not because she is a freelancer.
I hope everyone gets, and if we haven't got to read of it that's because it's given at different times. I know it's okay most of them would just be pleased they got to be part of this big thing that's BPS but to get a bonus, now wouldn't that make their day?
So far I think only three people who had lines in the movie but don't deserve the bonus because of their little impact is Malee's dad & Clara & Mrs. Kosa Lek.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Susie was a freelancer. I think the whole cast deserves something. They all took part of it. Not just the staff, but the whole crew.
She has been a freelance for like 6 years already. Now she is cast as a lead in OneHD lakorn.
@Chario mintmario isn’t Punjun s freelance actor too? He received a bonus, but Susie didn’t?
Punjan and Prang signed with Broadcast. They are the kids of P'Nong same as Toey Pongsakorn, Namtarn etc. Though they are not directly under Ch3 but to a certain degree, they are still considered part of Ch3 family coz Broadcast mainly work for Ch3.
I hope everyone gets, and if we haven't got to read of it that's because it's given at different times. I know it's okay most of them would just be pleased they got to be part of this big thing that's BPS but to get a bonus, now wouldn't that make their day?
So far I think only three people who had lines in the movie but don't deserve the bonus because of their little impact is Malee's dad & Clara & Mrs. Kosa Lek.
I think the channel can't give bonus to everyone coz BPS is a big family. I hope they could at least treat them all better coz all cast and crew brought the success.

Among the 3 you mentioned, I think Malee's dad has a very basic role that fade to the background while Clara and Khun Ying Nim actually brought some sass and buzz to BPS too if you followed the hype during the airing period. We may not enjoy much with their screentime but we could feel their hype based on articles written about their personal lives, and the curiousity of audience with their characters. That's why I keep saying even you are not portraying a good character, you need to have a strong presence so that audience will remember you.

Rosi

Wifey #42
She has been a freelance for like 6 years already. Now she is cast as a lead in OneHD lakorn.

Punjan and Prang signed with Broadcast. They are the kids of P'Nong same as Toey Pongsakorn, Namtarn etc. Though they are not directly under Ch3 but to a certain degree, they are still considered part of Ch3 family coz Broadcast mainly work for Ch3.

I think the channel can't give bonus to everyone coz BPS is a big family. I hope they could at least treat them all better coz all cast and crew brought the success.

Among the 3 you mentioned, I think Malee's dad has a very basic role that fade to the background while Clara and Khun Ying Nim actually brought some sass and buzz to BPS too if you followed the hype during the airing period. We may not enjoy much with their screentime but we could feel their hype based on articles written about their personal lives, and the curiousity of audience with their characters. That's why I keep saying even you are not portraying a good character, you need to have a strong presence so that audience will remember you.

Maybe I was just wishing so bad everyone gets something. BPS is a big family but surely they can spare for everyone, this is unlike anything that's ever happened.

Susie got a lead? Good for her! This a lucky year for everyone in BPS.