[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've been so busy lately, I haven't been watching the reruns either. But I heard there were actually some new bits in today's episode? If I have time, I can try to do a rough quick translation of the new parts later, for those that can't donate to access the real pros lol. But no promises!

I've been so busy lately, I haven't been watching the reruns either. But I heard there were actually some new bits in today's episode? If I have time, I can try to do a rough quick translation of the new parts later, for those that can't donate to access the real pros lol. But no promises!
I've been busy too but camping in here today.... lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree. This thread is too nice and comfortable :p I think @KitKat516 said it has good vibes with good peeps too.

So....... I have a story to share.
I got a little brave and gave a short review on LR last night and OMG.... I got cold shoulder. It was freezing cold in there for me after the post. LOL

AND the thing is I am a NY fan from so long ago since GRGR days. I am not anti and love NY but I think I am entitle to my opinions of what I like and don't like about LR.
I can't take the koolaid and say everything is 10 10 10 when it's not. Well, maybe I did say the first 2 episodes are like watching "Ken and Barbie playing castle with guns" so yeah.... maybe a little strong?
I posted about LR in here when it aired so I don't want people to think I say Nadech is hot and say something else in BPS thread. I just posted the fake feeling I got from watching first 2 episodes and was hoping it'll improve on Ep. 3. NY are truly beautiful to watch but story is pretty blah. I do want LR to do well. I want Thai lakorns to do well but I can't handle it when it's so pretentious.... maybe it was me. I loved BPS so much that I can't handle anything else at this moment. I also think that I love Ann and NY so I was hard on them because my expectations are high.

Anyhow, I just want to say thank you to my BPS fam. You know you are kind, smart, talented and understanding. I can post almost anything I want in here and you'll call me out on it or laugh with me. It's really nice being in here so I just want to let you know. :icon12:
Yes we have good vibes here and sorry you got that cold shoulders. I experienced stuff like that before which is why I don't venture into some threads of certain celebs. It's like they can't accept opinions different from theirs. There are a couple of people who would fight you with novella worth of replies on why your opinion is untrue/wrong (how the heck can an opinion be untrue?:facepalm: It's an opinion). the replies are so long that you have to take a restroom break to be able to finish :rolleyes:. But anyways I haven't seen LR but my cousin who LOVES everything connected to Anne, think she is God's gift to the human world and everything she touch is gold :rolleyes:, said that it was ok, she said the scenery and clothings are beautiful but no chemistry among the cast yet.

Ok I'm closing my notes and going to watch today's episode!!!! Or should I wait til tonight?! :confused:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. This thread is too nice and comfortable :p I think @KitKat516 said it has good vibes with good peeps too.
So....... I have a story to share.
I got a little brave and gave a short review on LR last night and OMG.... I got cold shoulder. It was freezing cold in there for me after the post. LOL
AND the thing is I am a NY fan from so long ago since GRGR days. I am not anti and love NY but I think I am entitle to my opinions of what I like and don't like about LR.
I can't take the koolaid and say everything is 10 10 10 when it's not. Well, maybe I did say the first 2 episodes are like watching "Ken and Barbie playing castle with guns" so yeah.... maybe a little strong?
I posted about LR in here when it aired so I don't want people to think I say Nadech is hot and say something else in BPS thread. I just posted the fake feeling I got from watching first 2 episodes and was hoping it'll improve on Ep. 3. NY are truly beautiful to watch but story is pretty blah. I do want LR to do well. I want Thai lakorns to do well but I can't handle it when it's so pretentious.... maybe it was me. I loved BPS so much that I can't handle anything else at this moment. I also think that I love Ann and NY so I was hard on them because my expectations are high.
Anyhow, I just want to say thank you to my BPS fam. You know you are kind, smart, talented and understanding. I can post almost anything I want in here and you'll call me out on it or laugh with me. It's really nice being in here so I just want to let you know. :icon12:
Omg... Ken and Barbie seriously? I always think of them like that..LMAO. They got annoyed by just that....they would've definitely banned me then...I've been annoying you guys with my critiques about editing and stuff from the start..lol. I truly feel lucky to be here....everyone here is so easy going...I don't think I've ever stayed this long on any thread for a drama that ended months ago. I must say I don't remember a single discussion that's offended anyone here....not even the haters or the trolls can annoy us.

Yes we have good vibes here and sorry you got that cold shoulders. I experienced stuff like that before which is why I don't venture into some threads of certain celebs. It's like they can't accept opinions different from theirs. There are a couple of people who would fight you with novella worth of replies on why your opinion is untrue/wrong (how the heck can an opinion be untrue?:facepalm: It's an opinion). the replies are so long that you have to take a restroom break to be able to finish :rolleyes:. But anyways I haven't seen LR but my cousin who LOVES everything connected to Anne, think she is God's gift to the human world and everything she touch is gold :rolleyes:, said that it was ok, she said the scenery and clothings are beautiful but no chemistry among the cast yet.

Ok I'm closing my notes and going to watch today's episode!!!! Or should I wait til tonight?! :confused:
What I wanted to say is that you can have the best looking leads, best location, best costume, best director, best producer, best everything but if the story is not well written, it'll feel flat. So far, that's what I got and I was trying to address that.

BPS is a success because of the story - it's unique and so enjoyable, leads who delivered the lines perfectly that you fall in love with them and humor that makes the whole cast shine including the servants.

I know I shouldn't compare LR and BPS but it'll come up sooner or later in award shows, ratings, etc. I want Ann, Nadech and Yaya to see the difference and learn what works and what feels fake for their future projects.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What I wanted to say is that you can have the best looking leads, best location, best costume, best director, best producer, best everything but if the story is not well written, it'll feel flat. So far, that's what I got and I was trying to address that.

BPS is a success because of the story - it's unique and so enjoyable, leads who delivered the lines perfectly that you fall in love with them and humor that makes the whole cast shine including the servants.

I know I shouldn't compare LR and BPS but it'll come up sooner or later in award shows, ratings, etc. I want Ann, Nadech and Yaya to see the difference and learn what works and what feels fake for their future projects.
Do you think Ann was too much of a fan that she tried to hard so it fell a little flat?
Also about the subbing, I thought Ann said the channel sold it to China and they'll do their own subbing. She said they had to edit out a few things to comply with the laws in China. I don't think I heard anything about English subs but I wonder if they will sell it to sites like Dramafever and Vikki. Would they have Thai speaking fans to translate it or would they translate it through chinese?

Omg today's episode felt like I'm watching a brand new lakorn!! There's so many new scenes! I wonder which version they sold to china.

Do you think Ann was too much of a fan that she tried to hard so it fell a little flat?
Also about the subbing, I thought Ann said the channel sold it to China and they'll do their own subbing. She said they had to edit out a few things to comply with the laws in China. I don't think I heard anything about English subs but I wonder if they will sell it to sites like Dramafever and Vikki. Would they have Thai speaking fans to translate it or would they translate it through chinese?

Omg today's episode felt like I'm watching a brand new lakorn!! There's so many new scenes! I wonder which version they sold to china.
My main criticism will be that there is nothing new to be excited about LR. NY has been paired so much. LR is a remake. Princess bodyguard story has been told so many times so many ways. You can only spin the same story so much. I wish Ann would stop remaking her own lakorns. I think it's finally getting to me. I want her to be more creative. lol

Are you watching BPS rerun? I need to do that later tonight.... saving it since JT has a short day because of the volleyball stuff too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The rating for epi2 of BPS went down. I knew it was going to. It's way too soon for a rerun. It feels sad that their original went up and reruns went down

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi1FDFTFnz5/

Ch3 is not that smart with their business compare to ch7. I mean ch7 lakorn is not even 50% modern like ch3 but they cater to their viewers. Maybe that's why the owner of ch7 is like top 5 richest in Thailand while ch3 is like under top 15

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The rating for epi2 of BPS went down. I knew it was going to. It's way too soon for a rerun. It feels sad that their original went up and reruns went down

Ch3 is not that smart with their business compare to ch7. I mean ch7 lakorn is not even 50% modern like ch3 but they cater to their viewers. Maybe that's why the owner of ch7 is like top 5 richest in Thailand while ch3 is like under top 15
Lol not bad for BPS

Lol not bad for BPS
What is high for evening lakorn? I normally don't watch them so not sure what's consider high.... but yeah, I do think this rerun is too soon. They should have given us the cut scenes in the "special" episodes. They promised and didn't deliver. If I were an ad buyer for those spots, I'd be mad at Ch. 3 and ask for refund. lol

Ok.... I'll stay positive.... at least we get to enjoy more new /cut scenes of Date and Kade. That's always a good thing.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im not sure what the high is for eveing lakorns but usually its low. I know that last year when dramas were around 2-3, it was the same as evening lakorn. I wanna see the cut so bad but maybe i’ll wait

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am a huge NY fan since DJA but yes, because I have my own opinions about them which others don’t agree with I can’t see eye to eye with some of their fans. Lol I’m so glad I don’t have to ship Pope and Bella. Bella has Weir and Pope is for us all. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I am a huge NY fan since DJA but yes, because I have my own opinions about them which others don’t agree with I can’t see eye to eye with some of their fans. Lol I’m so glad I don’t have to ship Pope and Bella. Bella has Weir and Pope is for us all. Lol
And we ship them with others. Yes we want a PopeBella reunion but we are also aching to see them with this person and that person. We hashtag their names with others, we fight over who looks better than who BUT they're all fun and game. In the end our hashtags and our sibbling bickering are met with laughter. Not being biased but we are awesome hahahhaha.