[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahahahaha I love all you girls here, too much good vibes

*calling lawyer* *lawyer not answering* :mad: Lol

Yes
I was there too complaining about how they made the gf so innocent and pitiful :rolleyes:

I was already thinking that when we were first watching cus she didn't have toilet paper :risas3:
@phatman & @KitKat516 you were like ships that passed in the night & you didn't recall each other? How many lakorn threads have you both been active in?

Rosi

Wifey #42
She said sure....Pin and Yam were confused.

No. This happened recently when he supported our formal government which is full of darkness. After the political tsunami, he said that he were being forced. Hmmm....
If that's his claim then he's not the only one. I don't follow the Malaysian music or socialite scene but now quite a few are saying the same thing - being forced. Before this I heard they were very vocal against your Dr. M. You know this win has brought happiness and relief to a lot of people. A friend of ours from KL was in uni in the UK, and during that Malaysian Airlines flight tragedy she got a lot of ribbing how stupid her countrymen are over one fiasco to another, and especially when those witch doctors appeared with the coconuts & telescopes. It was so sad she was mostly ashamed, but the fact that she could keep her dignity is because she's a brilliant concert pianist & they respect her for that. So she's one of the happiest ones today.

Sorry guys, just a quick aside of the recent Asian politics. Over & out ! hehe

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes...he was a jerk from the moment Karakade came....I actually wrote the comment after watching the scene where Karakade first came to their house. I'd have understood his attitude after he saw Karakade's evilness but he showed her his I-hate-you face even before that. You know it's a pity we always forget the bad things the guy does to the girl after the romance begins. They are all happy-twinkle in eyes-smile on their faces every time they see each other so we kind of disregard the crap that came before. What's worse they never apologize....thats why I wanted a scene of Date regretting how he treated Karakade and using the moon mantra...causing her death.
What I don't like his push for the moon mantra is his vested interest in Mae Janward, for I doubt very much if he cared at all for the tragic servant, Daeng. He was like up in arms and I thought whatever for - her dad should be the one taking action. Because the chant is a magical thing & it does tantamount to killing. He's also poor at judgement but quick to pounce; and he does that often to Kade. I hated him the most when he insults her in front of people.

Have you guys seen this interview from Air Asia event? Pope is so charismatic :love:

He talks about the charities especially sponsoring kids to go to school... He's been doing it for about 10 years. Used to be 1 kid, 500 baht a month and when he started to make more, he sponsored more. Now he has about 5-6 kids that he sends sponsorship money to each month. He also has other charities like wat(temple), school and hospital. He's generous guy.:icon12:

The reporters also asked him about the "white pants" incident where the national jewels were on display. Hahahaha

He was so cute!!!! He looked down and then he laughed this laugh and was just cool about the whole thing. He said it's his fault for choosing those pants. Hahaha *i am dying of laughter and his cuteness*

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe... blessed his soul. What a generous handsome guy!!! That’s so great that Pope is giving back to the community. I’m still seeing so many BPS pics on my IG feeds. How is the ratings for the week?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh I've been so busy lately but wanted to drop this off in case it hasn't been. Apologies if it has, read on Khaosod, K'Nong confirmed P&B for both Prom Likit and WKK.

Also dropped this tidbit about PL, Pope will play 3 characters, Date and the twins! She said what Bella is playing is a secret for now. They hope to start filming 2020 or end of 2019 lol.

About BPS the movie, they need to consult with Thai's Minister Of Culture. He's going to be involved and yes the movie's main goal is to promote Thailand.
Thanks for the info. :thumbup: I appreciate it!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:sad6::sad6: I can't watch til later. I'm so jealous if all of you

Have you guys seen this interview from Air Asia event? Pope is so charismatic :love:

He talks about the charities especially sponsoring kids to go to school... He's been doing it for about 10 years. Used to be 1 kid, 500 baht a month and when he started to make more, he sponsored more. Now he has about 5-6 kids that he sends sponsorship money to each month. He also has other charities like wat(temple), school and hospital. He's generous guy.:icon12:

The reporters also asked him about the "white pants" incident where the national jewels were on display. Hahahaha

He was so cute!!!! He looked down and then he laughed this laugh and was just cool about the whole thing. He said it's his fault for choosing those pants. Hahaha *i am dying of laughter and his cuteness*
Yes he's a very generous guy. During the early days of BPS when he started to get famous people digged into his passed and found that while waiting for his first lakorn (that never happened) he was teaching kids how to draw without making money. Pope is a very humbled guy and he deserves all this, late coming but definitely deserves it :cheer:

This has to be the cutest thing I seen today!
https://instagram.com/p/Bi15GwJFMpp/

I think Pope needs to have a kid! Lol he can’t be uncle Pope forever!
It really was. Baby was so excited and run to him and bump into his hahaha. I laughed so hard!!!! The host said "BABY, P'Pope's face is up here!!!!"
image.jpg

Pope just posted this too. How adorable is this photo and her little face!!!! His laughter wins though.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Omgggg!!!! This just made me love POpe even more!!!!

And whats the white pants incident I wanna see hahah

Pope's IG post!

The translation mentioned ouch! Haaa, I guessed the little fangirl must have bumped into him quite hard (ahem) in her haste to see her beloved P' Muen? They're both so sweet I'm melting~~~!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi2FhhQHN-l/
Gotta love him. He is one funny guy.
He posted "Oui, The feeling is hard to describe. #socutewhatkindofkidisthis #runandhug #targetandhit

You know I can't do translations too much... I feel like the meaning is always lost in translation....but you get the idea. He was joking about the situation. Such a lighthearted guy. :icon12:

Last edited: