[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ok just a snippet, not words per words. Just gonna do the more important things

This is his first time shooting with Preaw. He said he hasn't been doing photo shoots for a while. She asked if he's nervous he said not really cus he did shoots with the channels. They asked about his future work with Bella. He confirmed Prom Likit. As for the others he's waiting to see which lakorns the elder wants him to play and with whom. He talked about his next role that it's not easy cus he never even smoke cigs so to be addicted to drugs are hard to imagine. He said it's all drama no comedy.
Thanks @KitKat516. But who is this Praew? Is it the girl with Cee Siwat in the horror movie?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Where we can hide from mean people? I know how some fc feels now. It's a mean world out there :(:pancarta:.

Speaking of Got, did you see his ig clip about 10 German words a day? It was cute. They are so super cute.
No, haven't seen it kitkat. Where's the clip?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wah. It's a nice surprise that you read it anyway, haha. Thank you.

So that's the meaning of Kadesurang! Thank you for telling me.

Yes, that fic is how I see their characters in real life. I try to make it sound believable.

I tried watching the clip you linked me, and was majorly distracted by the actors. Oh dear, I'm becoming irrational and unable to see her with another actor but Pope. Maybe I'll be saner with time. I need to rewatch it again to grasp the lyrics.

Btw, I tried skimming this thread from page 1 to 250+, then gave up because you all move so fast.

From now on I'll just read the latest page.

Have a great day, everyone!
Haa, I don't mean that's a literal of Kadesurang only that we see her character as happiness & laughter. Yeah, you keep on writing - we keep on waiting! Can't relax knowing your 2nd part is in the works so will try to get busy with other things in the meantime.
Well, I saw her with Aum first, then with James Ji, now with Pope. I was in love with the moment while it lasted (& each survived for a very long time), but now with Pope.... I don't know.... I can't leave.

I always back track 5 pages whenever I can because I don't want to miss a thing!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
“P'Poh is another famous and playful Thai star. He's going to be the MC of a big program of Ch3 after a long time. Bella will be in the 1st EP too. The most important thing is that he tagged P'Pope to see the video with a caption "Hey, you! Karakade will be there too!". Credit to owner.
Really?? He did that? Aww, so cute of him. Looks like he too followed BPS.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
because this is our home, I have a very random thought...

Like R-scene, why do the pra'ek always attempt r-scene at the most random places? like on the street with many people witnessing it, backyard, the kitchen where people could come in anytime or worst of all, anytime in broad daylight in the open? Like if you really want to R her, you might want to be smart about it and wait til night time or in a less open place? hehehe. I just find it so funny when they try to do the r-scene at the most random place.
Do you mean forced kiss or full blown R scene? If R-scene then which movie is that? So far I've seen all happened in the bedroom @pangiaxiong haha. Only one story I saw Smart did it on a yacht. The bad thing was it was in the middle of a busy shipping lane with fishermen and small boats back & forth to an island up ahead. I thought it was silly because any vessel could have stopped & fisherman or even pirates boarded it without him knowing. His mum was also in one of the boats which passed by - lucky thing she didn't stop. Or was that unlucky that she didn't stop? hehe

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Re-watching Popejanouis's 3zaap.
@7:24
Pope: No kissing. In this one there's no kiss. Just being close is FIN enough.
*THAT BRAT! LIED TO US WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!* Haha. I still can't get over it. :fighting3:
Noob and @KitKat516 If you can, please help translate? Thanks!! If you say he did it with a straight face, then what about PJ and Louis? They seem to also not give the game away.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
How could you not remember that?! It was the scene where he told her he'll let her be superior in the house and she said she doesn't want that position and so he said don't worry about the rank of the position because he won't have any mistresses for her to hold rank. I totally died in that scene!!!!
His voice can rip your guts out. So like don't care what he's saying it's all in passing but in reality meaning the deepest things eheh

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Man lol fans are being possessive for Weir cus she's having chemistry with her singing coach Pae!! Omg I am jealous for Weir too cus dang just look at that chemistry!!! Omg I wish he would act, or put Bella in your mv Pae!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! :icon12::icon12:
http://www.rakdara.net/เมื่อ-เป้-วงมายด์-เป็น.html
Girl I swear she got chemistry with everyone lol.

Do you mean forced kiss or full blown R scene? If R-scene then which movie is that? So far I've seen all happened in the bedroom @pangiaxiong haha. Only one story I saw Smart did it on a yacht. The bad thing was it was in the middle of a busy shipping lane with fishermen and small boats back & forth to an island up ahead. I thought it was silly because any vessel could have stopped & fisherman or even pirates boarded it without him knowing. His mum was also in one of the boats which passed by - lucky thing she didn't stop. Or was that unlucky that she didn't stop? hehe
Lol. I meant attempt r scenes haha. The one with smart, which lakorn was that?

I DO... I DO remember. *raised hand.
It's the one in Lavo. When he said she'll be his only wife. :p

Wooops turn out @KitKat516 already answered. *shy.
My bad.
Hehe thanks girl. I know, bad memory here and I guess thats why there is rerun.

Ohhh..you huy seen this? Pope is so silly

https://www.instagram.com/p/BigmJ0CH91e/