[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

They mentioned Bella? Anyone know what the host asked him?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiMUjslDK12/
She asked if Bella felt Soft and smelled good (skin location promotion) and he had that shy laugh. She said why do you have the nervous/shy laugh at the question? Pope said he doesn't remember because it's been a while. Then the MC said, didn't you have opening event, and he said I already forgot so he needs to touch Bell again to remember. Hahaha So cheeky!

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
She asked if Bella felt Soft and smelled good (skin location promotion) and he had that shy laugh. She said why do you have the nervous/shy laugh at the question? Pope said he doesn't remember because it's been a while. Then the MC said, didn't you have opening event, and he said I already forgot so he needs to touch Bell again to remember. Hahaha So cheeky!
LMAO, touch her again to know? Just say that you like to touch her lol. Pope is such a silly guy.

I just don't understand why everytime I voice my opinions, people get so offended by it, like chill, I'm not even attacking that person, just disagreeing with it. Freedom of speech anyone?! I mean, you would think people are mature enough to respect other opinion but nope! People are too protective of their idols/singers and think that everything about them is good. I can like someone and still talk about their flaws. Arugh, sorry just really upset with someone on YT and had to vent it here since I have no one to talk with. (and you guys are pretty understanding on these subjects).

LMAO, touch her again to know? Just say that you like to touch her lol. Pope is such a silly guy.

I just don't understand why everytime I voice my opinions, people get so offended by it, like chill, I'm not even attacking that person, just disagreeing with it. Freedom of speech anyone?! I mean, you would think people are mature enough to respect other opinion but nope! People are too protective of their idols/singers and think that everything about them is good. I can like someone and still talk about their flaws. Arugh, sorry just really upset with someone on YT and had to vent it here since I have no one to talk with. (and you guys are pretty understanding on these subjects).
He seems kind of shy but not really and I find him quite witty. His ch.3 actors and actresses seem to adore him too.I think more than anything, I love his personality the most.

As for your vent, I've learn to just let go and not get my day spoiled by closed minded people. When I get in disputes of opinions online, I usually leave because they usually don't change their mind and are wasting my time.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh my haha.

Omg I was like who is that B trying to eat our Pope, B better sit her butt down :mad: Lol
Hahahaha. She’s all over social media for making Pope nervous :risas3::risas3: I think his reaction was sincere. He was surprised at her move and smiled.... and what a smile. Maybe we should all go to shock him in Thailand.

Actually, he just have to come in here and we’ll shock him with our rates R chats. :naughty2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It’s following me today....:risas3::risas3:

View attachment 14375

There are more but I think we have enough of Captain Pope right? LMAO!
Oh heck no!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I can not unsee that now! :facepalm:

Hahahaha. She’s all over social media for making Pope nervous :risas3::risas3: I think his reaction was sincere. He was surprised at her move and smiled.... and what a smile. Maybe we should all go to shock him in Thailand.

Actually, he just have to come in here and we’ll shock him with our rates R chats. :naughty2:
He was probably like "girl got some big mouth there. need some Salz?" :risas3:

Oh heck no!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I can not unsee that now! :facepalm:
hehehe.... so glad I am sharing my pain with you. I wanna unsee it too.... My Captain America date is next weekend and I will be thinking of THIS!!! :BangHead::BangHead:

Talk about pain..... So after saying g'nite to you all, I headed over to YT for a little Pope so I can have a good dream and I got this:
pope 2_Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 12.50.04 AM.png
Pope 1_Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 12.21.16 PM.png

Look at this shy laugh.... he posed some sexy pose and then he laughed like this? I was so dead. I am sure he would have laugh at me too. HE GOT ME SO BAD!
Pope 5_smile_Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 12.50.23 AM.png

Last edited:
Btw, I was awake for like 2 hours after discovering that ELLE shoot and went around looking for the photos from that shoot for like 2 hours but I CANNOT FIND THEM.
He looks so so nice in the photoshoot... lookie:
Pope 3_Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 12.44.06 AM.png
If you have a link to better quality photos, please let me know.... I'd love to save them. :icon12: