[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
A more clear vid of Pete singing at the Thai NY in LA. Again so jelly of those that were able to see him sing..its like seeing BPS cast there or seeing Pope sing live. Lol..and that girl is totally like if I was there!

Althought it seem that the audio was switched because it's not syncing correctly.

CPY

GotomySin
I guess if we accidentally slangish it off now & then it's okay if it's really not intentional, but to want to please keep this thread for BPS only would only be fair. When this site was meandering off as early as less than a 100 pages it's die hard fans who kept this thread alive. And within those times I think a lot has also admitted they didn't think much of Pope as Date at first, or Bella as Kade even but look what's happened now. Everyone of us kind of went on a voyage of discovery just as much as that Sam Pao did, and didn't we all discovered something really really ecstatically wonderful? So it'll be sad to see this thread being adulterated (boy, I can't believe I used that word!! Especially in the same vein as Sam Pao!! haha) with other stuff.

But what's good out of this is that we've shown that if a movie or subject is good enough, its thread will have its own merits, own wonderful journey, and loyal fans. If Taew & James' movie will be as good as BPS it'll run its own page, same as other things. However I don't know if any other movie will have as much loved entire cast as we've got with BPS; we've definitely got the ultimate in special here.
No worries. We spread the love of BPS ya.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@milquety I read Ten Miles and Pillow Book before they were adapted and enjoyed both. Ten Miles the drama is so much better than the novel and way way way superior to the movie. The entire novel is from Bai Qian's POV so you don't even know how much Yehua loves her or his sacrifices for her. The novel is like the movie. My ranking for Ten Miles would be Drama > Novel > Movie.

I did not watch the movie in its entirety, but I saw the scene where Bai Qian remembered and said she wanted to get her eyes back and Sujin takes the sword and slashes her eyes and Bai Qian just stands there screaming in pain. That small clip made my blood boiled and it is really hard to make my blood boil!!! So sorry, I just needed to get that out there. In the novel, Bai Qian, literally in some forms, dug her eyes from Sujin in such a satisfying way. The drama could have made that scene a little more satisfying, but still 200% better than the movie. Bai Qian is supposed to be a High Goddess boss lady, but she was made so weak in that movie scene I wanted to burn that film. I'm sorry If anyone did enjoy the film, I just could not bring myself to sit through a movie if a clip already made my blood boil.

I am a Dijun/Fengjiu trash as well as Bai Qian/Yehua. I do love novel Dijun and his IDGAF personality more, but then the drama was not meant to be their story so that was okay. I am looking forward to their part and super happy they are reprising their roles.

Yes, yes. Pillow Book the novel is so much better. The drama wasn't theirs so they can't let Donghua shine too much lol. Hopefully this plays out in part 2.

(sorry that was so out of topic. I saw 3L3W and just had to share my thoughts on it)

Back to BPS. So I did another rerun and I noticed some little details. I don't know if it's been shared, but in EP15 towards the end, we get Date and his little girl all the way in the back. I want to see more. She's Date's little girl and I bet she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger just like her mom does. Would a kind soul write us some fanfics of Date, Kade, and their children, pretty please?
Omg the father-daughter duo! I just literally watched a clip of the little girl talking about Pope. Hahah.

What I got from the video is Pope likes to tease her a lot and she says Pope is handsome. I just wanna pinch her she's so cute! Haha

I have no idea! But Bella was definitely there too?? :confused12:

Oh gosh, the movie was practically pure, unadulterated garbage on the whole - I'm sorry in case anyone here likes it. I watched it in the first place because a friend told me it's a huge joke to watch, haha. And I watched it on x2 speed yet it was still such a waste of time, haha.

I never read the book because of the plagiarism scandals - but I have to admit that I feel bad for loving the drama so much. But I was more into Dong Feng than Bai Qian/Ye Hua.
The drama's Dong Feng left me such a deep scar in my heart that I almost never fully recovered from that - and I never quite enjoyed many other pairings the way and intensity I used to after that. Because I followed the drama along when it aired, I loved them so dearly and their ending was so devastating to me I couldn't get over them for at least a good half a year... :rolleyes::risas3:

Ok I'll be extra looking forward to the Pillow Book drama then!! Even though it's gonna be totally unconnected to the version of Dong Feng in Eternal Love. :( Haha.
I mean I'm already on cloud nine that Dilraba and Vengo are reprising the roles but they're essentially playing totally different characters now despite being technically the same characters. At least I'm betting on it to heal my broken heart haha!
I love how it's the year of unlikely sequels and reprisals like how we can still see a sequel of BPS with Popella reprising the roles as well. Everything is turning out too good to be true :risas3:

Well...!!! We're supposed to get extra scenes of Kadate and the kids, but Ch.3 is toying with our feelings LOL. Let's see whether fics happen first or we get our extra scenes aired first. :rolleyes:
They better give us P'Mai's cut!

I had no intention of watching the movie, but the mentioned clip showed up and I thought I'll give it a look. Oh how I regret it. That film should be buried away forever lol - sorry movie fans.

I read the books before the plagiarism scandals, and then did not want to watch the drama because of that. But they went and cast Mark Chao and my girl crush Dilraba and I couldn't say no. Same same. I feel bad too for loving those characters so much.

Crossing my fingers for these sequels and reprisals to be good!

Ch3 loves to toy and I have a feeling we won't be getting any special scenes soon. :sad6:

Dilraba and Vengo are confirmed to reprise their roles in the Pillow Book which is their part of the 3L3W series. I need their happy ending as well!

As for Pope, I like both left and right side profiles.

But most of the time, I like his full profile :naughty2: haha
Yes! That full frontal view!! Yummy!
I think you better call phatman, she's been looking for picture no. 2 from this scene
Haha .Don't you worry honey, no need to call I show up uninvited. :cheer:

Do you know what movie is that?
October Sonata

At Arjaan's temple, it's given the impression that all the guys there (Por Date inclusive) trains for the spiritual, and war. And while we got an eyeful of Rheung with weaponry & on his horse too bad with Dare we had no such luck
I know I wanted to see Kade drool over his training. I wonder why he doesn't train with them?? No wonder he got whacked in the head. Haha.

Pope promoting SANO. Hahaha. No need for ads. :clap:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Omg the father-daughter duo! I just literally watched a clip of the little girl talking about Pope. Hahah.
What I got from the video is Pope likes to tease her a lot and she says Pope is handsome. I just wanna pinch her she's so cute! Haha
Good for her!! :p

He literally only has to take a photo of himself and he would be booming with business hahaha! He is the core of his branding. :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess if we accidentally slangish it off now & then it's okay if it's really not intentional, but to want to please keep this thread for BPS only would only be fair. When this site was meandering off as early as less than a 100 pages it's die hard fans who kept this thread alive. And within those times I think a lot has also admitted they didn't think much of Pope as Date at first, or Bella as Kade even but look what's happened now. Everyone of us kind of went on a voyage of discovery just as much as that Sam Pao did, and didn't we all discovered something really really ecstatically wonderful? So it'll be sad to see this thread being adulterated (boy, I can't believe I used that word!! Especially in the same vein as Sam Pao!! haha) with other stuff.

But what's good out of this is that we've shown that if a movie or subject is good enough, its thread will have its own merits, own wonderful journey, and loyal fans. If Taew & James' movie will be as good as BPS it'll run its own page, same as other things. However I don't know if any other movie will have as much loved entire cast as we've got with BPS; we've definitely got the ultimate in special here.
Yes!! A reunion!!! It was beyond my wildest dreams!!!
But consider it a complete starting over of their relationship because same characters but a whole different story.

What you mean by ''' full ''''' profile, guuuurl..... :rolleyes::naughty2:

I'm sorry though for being one of the people who was contributing to the major off-topic... :') We're going back...yeah we are.

And don't worry about the slang thing - we definitely unintentionally strayed off a little, but surely didn't continue with it anymore because it's a thread for everyone here. Haha
Honestly, going off topic is one of the charms to a great thread. We could chat elsewhere, but we choose to stay here because this is our home. At the end of the day we come back to BPS so all is good. I don't mind off topics. Hehe.

Hahaha. My friend who's not even watching the lakorn showed me that clip and she thought it was hilarious.
Can Pope and Bella come to the US for a meet and greet. Oh myyy
I'd be sooo shy! Hahaha.
My lips say one thing, but my mind says another. I act tough, but when the time comes I'll probably freeze.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes!! A reunion!!! It was beyond my wildest dreams!!!
But consider it a complete starting over of their relationship because same characters but a whole different story.

What you mean by ''' full ''''' profile, guuuurl..... :rolleyes::naughty2:

I'm sorry though for being one of the people who was contributing to the major off-topic... :') We're going back...yeah we are.

And don't worry about the slang thing - we definitely unintentionally strayed off a little, but surely didn't continue with it anymore because it's a thread for everyone here. Haha

OH NO guys!!!! I woke up and suddenly you all sound so serious!! Don't be scary like that, ok? I just meant it's understandable to steer off A BIT sometimes because somehow here you found soulmates who are into the same wild things - books & stories. Ahh hello, you didn't noticed I like Twilight? And Jacob Black? And I found some of you fellow Quileutes here; not in other threads but here?!

I got to admit though the slang thing is kind of infectious, only you know how it is to best express yourself violently in your own language. As long as the rest of the gang understands us & don't mind the occasional lapses why not? It's because they haven't that's why I felt so bad (haven't heard any of you Thais in here letting yourself go). A few Thai swear words would be nice, because I can't spot which it is when anyone say it in BPS.

OK, just now in the office right, I didn't rewind 20 times Pope's kissing scene but now that I did, wowww Pope he's like a little hamster isn't he?? Whoever said he's short got to be sorry he's got more going in his little finger than all his tall Jutathep brothers or the hot guys of BPS!! Damn, this man is sexy!!!!

(You know right, on my part I'm still going to go on with the Great & Nychaa thing. Because Great is Pope's brother in Khun Chai series, and Nychaa is from Sapai Jao & she's with Great in Nang Ai. In my clotted mind they're all connected to Pope & this Por Date & everything I can think of because I so badly want either of them to be with Nychaa. Sick mind lehh. sorry)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Honestly, going off topic is one of the charms to a great thread. We could chat elsewhere, but we choose to stay here because this is our home. At the end of the day we come back to BPS so all is good. I don't mind off topics. Hehe.

Hahaha. My friend who's not even watching the lakorn showed me that clip and she thought it was hilarious.

I'd be sooo shy! Hahaha.
My lips say one thing, but my mind says another. I act though, but when the time comes I'll probably freeze.
The funniest thing is when that guy tries to air separate them haha

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Aww! You put it beautifully in words. <3

OH NO guys!!!! I woke up and suddenly you all sound so serious!! Don't be scary like that, ok? I just meant it's understandable to steer off A BIT sometimes because somehow here you found soulmates who are into the same wild things - books & stories. Ahh hello, you didn't noticed I like Twilight? And Jacob Black? And I found some of you fellow Quileutes here; not in other threads but here?!

I got to admit though the slang thing is kind of infectious, only you know how it is to best express yourself violently in your own language. As long as the rest of the gang understands us & don't mind the occasional lapses why not? It's because they haven't that's why I felt so bad (haven't heard any of you Thais in here letting yourself go). A few Thai swear words would be nice, because I can't spot which it is when anyone say it in BPS.
Hahaha no worries - no hard feelings! I think we were also just trying to regulate ourselves too hahaha! I'm sure we're all open to talking off-topic or using a bit of our own slang here, but I was also worried whether it was going overboard - so it's totally ok if someone gives us a knock on the head hahaha. Props to @CPY for doing an explanation!

I was talking about his handsome face of course ;););)
You know, I know. ;)

Rosi

Wifey #42

They better give us P'Mai's cut!
Yes! That full frontal view!! Yummy!
Haha .Don't you worry honey, no need to call I show up uninvited. :cheer:
October Sonata

I know I wanted to see Kade drool over his training. I wonder why he doesn't train with them?? No wonder he got whacked in the head. Haha.

That kid is really so cute, especially when she's mini Kade with the glasses. And she's eating her dad's favourite snack - moo sarong!!

Maybe in the extra scenes they'll show him in training. Then he can rival Arjaan's sexy legs!!
Elsewhere in Ayutthaya on a hot afternoon, it's not fair they only show Got doing the cool stuff with the elephants.