[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m usually a silent reader with a post here and there, but this lakorn has me coming out of my shell. I’m rewatching it now and I don’t want it to end. I haven’t watched any of Pope or Bella’s lakorns, but now I’m going to have to! Does anyone know if they speak English? Random question, I know, but curious nonetheless.
Hi there!! Welcome!! Hehe.

I don't think they know how to speak English. I'm sure Pope doesn't, but not sure about Bella since she is half European. I think she's half British, but I've never heard her speak English before except small words with a heavy accent. Haha.

I’m usually a silent reader with a post here and there, but this lakorn has me coming out of my shell. I’m rewatching it now and I don’t want it to end. I haven’t watched any of Pope or Bella’s lakorns, but now I’m going to have to! Does anyone know if they speak English? Random question, I know, but curious nonetheless.
same goes to me. This lakorn has me coming out as well.. out of nowhere lol

I haven't actually heard her speak English yet other than her instagram caption in english lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I don’t think any of the cast speak English as fluent as Prang. She studied in international schools and took English courses. I think she mentions her university years on the English show with Golf. PJ tries to speak English and it’s super cute. Lol I haven’t heard Pope speak any English. Bella, I have seen her written English but have heard her say simple English words. She does have a heavier accent then Prang though.

Shoot, forgot to mention, Louis Scott and Susie probably speak more fluent then Prang though! Oh wait! Got too! Got’s English is pretty good I remember...

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think any of the cast speak English as fluent as Prang. She studied in international schools and took English courses. I think she mentions her university years on the English show with Golf. PJ tries to speak English and it’s super cute. Lol I haven’t heard Pope speak any English. Bella, I have seen her written English but have heard her say simple English words. She does have a heavier accent then Prang though.
Louis and Susie speak English fluently. I think Got can speak English too.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Someone was nice enough to compile all their kisses. EXCEPT one. Haha. It's the one after Kade woke up from her trip to the modern world.

I can't believe the number of kisses we have. . . . . . where did this amount come from??? Hahaha.
We got so many, I think Pope said no kisses so that all the kisses would be a surprise.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh goodness, lol so funny how they compare Pope and Bella to Song Song couple...lol
https://instagram.com/p/BhoqJtBDLqm/
I never watched Dots because I did not see the hype between the Songs, glad they are married but they don’t ooze chemistry like Pope and Bella. Pope Bella look good even if they aren’t standing next to each other in the same room.
Oh gosh. Except SS couple became real. We know Popella never will and I hope so too. Haha. I love them, but now I won't allow them to date. Hahha. Only as KaDate.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Yeah he was teasing us!!
While Por Date likes to sniff and smell Mae Karakade, she on the other hand isn't willing to hold back from her kisses. I love that she's more aggressive with what she wants than be like all lady like and shy. I'm so happy this drama had lots of kisses and it was done appropriately too. Like it wasn't a flat lips smack together but kinda like soft kisses. Good job Pope and Bella! They both truly made their characters come alive with their love story

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wasn't the one where he will sell her to a brothel worse than the horse punishment one? What do you think?
Well, that too. But what about when he heard that she's "riding a horse"? hahaha That made him smile. He's a horrible one, this Por Date! The boy does have a thing for horses.

But although these seems to be the professed punishments at the time to keep a wife in line I doubt if he really meant to test them out even if Kade erred, he's not the type of husband to do that to anyone, especially her. He's terribly jealous over her chumminess with Rheung & only said those things to scare her (spot the suppressed smiles seeing her fright - this OR this OR this OR this....). He's also one for a good banter; when he said he'll beat her up & put her in a cage & her reply was "you do that to me let's see who dies first" his face went like "How do I reason with you, I give up". But when she walked away in a huff he slowly went into his "enchanted at Kade" smiles. He was only joking.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Oh goodness, lol so funny how they compare Pope and Bella to Song Song couple...lol
https://instagram.com/p/BhoqJtBDLqm/
I never watched Dots because I did not see the hype between the Songs, glad they are married but they don’t ooze chemistry like Pope and Bella. Pope Bella look good even if they aren’t standing next to each other in the same room.
Song Song couple has nothing compare to Popebella couple. No offensive to DOTS fans but the chemistry was alright.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
While Por Date likes to sniff and smell Mae Karakade, she on the other hand isn't willing to hold back from her kisses. I love that she's more aggressive with what she wants than be like all lady like and shy. I'm so happy this drama had lots of kisses and it was done appropriately too. Like it wasn't a flat lips smack together but kinda like soft kisses. Good job Pope and Bella! They both truly made their characters come alive with their love story
Yeah. I love the gentleness of Date's kisses. We know it's Popella being shy, but it really goes well with Date's character as he's more reserved. Then we have Kade who just goes SMACK. HAHA. Both her kisses after the "french" kiss were definitely not sniffs.

Well, that too. But what about when he heard that she's "riding a horse"? hahaha That made him smile. He's a horrible one, this Por Date! The boy does have a thing for horses.

But although these seems to be the professed punishments at the time to keep a wife in line I doubt if he really meant to test them out even if Kade erred, he's not the type of husband to do that to anyone, especially her. He's terribly jealous over her chumminess with Rheung & only said those things to scare her (spot the suppressed smiles seeing her fright - this OR this OR this OR this....). He's also one for a good banter; when he said he'll beat her up & put her in a cage & her reply was "you do that to me let's see who dies first" his face went like "How do I reason with you, I give up". But when she walked away in a huff he slowly went into his "enchanted at Kade" smiles. He was only joking.
Wait, which part is the bold part?? Haha.