[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I’ve felt so empty since I’ve watched the last episode of BPS. Hands down, this has been my favorite lakorn. I normally forget the plot, characters, and cast of dramas after some time, but I’ll forever remember this one. I’m probably going to stop watching lakorns for a while now just to cope with how much I’m missing Kade and Por Date. :crybaby2:

But that special episode was such a disappointment. I was expecting some deleted scenes or behind the scene clips... But we basically just got a speeded up rerun of the lakorn. These special episodes really aren’t doing BPS any justice. What a waste, to be honest. I love them, but if I wanted to rewatch scenes, I can just go to YouTube. I already do it haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So for the first 80% of the drama I liked everything we got. Couldn't have thought of any better ways to better execute a scene, however the last couple ep's were a little disappointing so I made up my own scenes to fill in what the lakorn lacked. Haha. There are five scenes in total that I wish we had gotten .

Scene1:

While Date is on his voyage, after the scene in which Prik wants to teach Kade some recipes, the scene slo-mo's Kade's cooking lesson and we get a time lapse. Here we are 2 yrs later, Kade sits by the deck admiring a boat of men courting some women with flowers on their ears across the river. Prik, on her way to the market stops and asks Kade if she would like to go to Janward's house since she's going that direction. Kade says no and continues to admire the courtship between the people across the river as she thinks about Date and misses him dearly wondering when he'll return as it has been more than a year since he's gone. Pin and Yam runs in on her thoughts and tells her that Date's coming home that day! Excited and happy she immediately picks herself up and runs towards the house. As she passes by the garden she stops to look at the flowers and picks one up and places it above her ear.

My origin of the flower on the ear scene. Hehe.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly I'm okay with them in BPS only, I rather have them star in a memorable lakorn instead of multiple crappy ones. If they can choose a good production with a good storyline then I'm sure they'll be great. I love them offscreen hope they can still meet.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So for the first 80% of the drama I liked everything we got. Couldn't have thought of any better way the scenes were executed, however the last couple ep's were a little disappointing so I made up my own scenes to fill in what the lakotn got. Haha. There are five scenes in total that I wish we had gotten .

Scene1:

While Date is on his voyage, after the scene in which Prik wants to teach Kade some recipes, the scene slo-mo's Kade's cooking lesson and we get a time lapse. Here we are 2 yrs later, Kade sits by the deck admiring a boat of men courting some women with flowers on their ears across the river. Prik, on her way to the market stops and asks Kade if she would like to go to Janward's house since she's going that direction. Kade says no and continues to admire the courtship between the people across the river as she thinks about Date and misses him dearly wondering when he'll return as it has been more than a year since he's gone. Pin and Yam runs in on her thoughts and tells her that Date's coming home that day! Excited and happy she immediately picks herself up and runs towards the house. As she passes by the garden she stops to look at the flowers and picks one up and places it above her ear.

My origin of the flower on the ear scene. Hehe.
ooooh I love it!

I think the special episodes are good if you want to do a quick recap to refresh your memories without having to watch too much of the politics. I will probably watch it from time to time when I wanna watch BPS again but not commit to the whole thing.

@jeanie1 I think you mentioned something about government might be a part sponsor of Promlikit in earlier pages...... and I worry about that. I want PromLikit to have creative freedom like BPS had. If government gets involved, we'll get censorship of some kind and it's never a good thing for story telling.

Oh, well.... we'll see how Broadcast and Ch.3 handles this success. I hope they know how to exit on a high point and keep good things as they are. I don't want them to annoy the audience with these so call "specials" that are making fans disappoint today...They should not just add episodes for ad revenue purposes and if they call it a "special", they need to make it really special. So far, I feel like these specials are a bad call. I wish they just left us longing for more.......

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah what's up with the special episode? Where are my cut scenes? They filmed it cause there were pictures and everything. It was also in the script summary. Like Kade/Date pier scene. And then they cut out most of the kids' stuff.

We were supposed to get another market scene and this time Prang, the youngest causes trouble. Prang, future PETA member lol, felt sorry for the chickens in the cage so she set them free. Date got mad for a split second before mini-Kade pulls a move from her mom's book and kisses up to him and of course Date can't deny his daughter anything.

Then there's supposed to be another mango scene where Kade climbs the tree to pick them for her kids.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Can I be honest without offending anyone? I thought Bella and Pope were a good match, because they are around the same age. They have a more mature and define facial feature that made me really like them as a couple in BPS. I feel if Pope gets paired with more mature looking actresses, they bring the charm out of him. Yes, Yaya and Kim are good actresses, but if they were next to Pope I don't think they will make him shine like how Bella made him shine in BPS. I feel Yaya and Kim are better paired with actors like James Ma, Nadech, James Jirayu, Mark Prin, or more of the facial pretty boy actors. They shine off each other then, because Yaya and Kim are pretty and the boys would be pretty too. Wishful thinking though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly I'm okay with them in BPS only, I rather have them star in a memorable lakorn instead of multiple crappy ones. If they can choose a good production with a good storyline then I'm sure they'll be great. I love them offscreen hope they can still meet.
Yup me too. Just like how Anne and Willy left a phenomenal impression from Manee Yardfah .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can I be honest without offending anyone? I thought Bella and Pope were a good match, because they are around the same age. They have a more mature and define facial feature that made me really like them as a couple in BPS. I feel if Pope gets paired with more mature looking actresses, they bring the charm out of him. Yes, Yaya and Kim are good actresses, but if they were next to Pope I don't think they will make him shine like how Bella made him shine in BPS. I feel Yaya and Kim are better paired with actors like James Ma, Nadech, James Jirayu, Mark Prin, or more of the facial pretty boy actors. They shine off each other then, because Yaya and Kim are pretty and the boys would be pretty too. Wishful thinking though.
I agree.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yup me too. Just like how Anne and Willy left a phenomenal impression from Manee Yardfah .
Yes I didn't even know Anne and Willy had a lakorn after that too. It wasn't good I heard. Don't want that to happen to PB, also with Bargie's 3rd lakorn. A lakorn can make or break you unless you're also dating off screen and it still hypes people up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes I didn't even know Anne and Willy had a lakorn after that too. It wasn't good I heard. Don't want that to happen to PB, also with Bargie's 3rd lakorn. A lakorn can make or break you unless you're also dating off screen and it still hypes people up.
Oh wait. Did they??? Haha. Oh yeah she did. They had one that was unsuccessful first then made success with MYF. The one's with her and Johnny's were the opposite. Success first, failure after. Haha.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
That lakorn was one of my dad's favorite and the thing is he doesn't watch lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh wait. Did they??? Haha. Oh yeah she did. They had one that was unsuccessful first then made success with MYF. The one's with her and Johnny's were the opposite. Success first, failure after. Haha.
Oh yeah, you're right I thought it was the other way around lol. Still scared regardless. Hope PB will not be in remake, most aren't good and too many comparisons

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Scene2:
Khun Loong passes away and during the mourning Por Sri sneaks in late at night to pay his last respects. We get a tearful reunion between mother and son. Mae Jumpa cries as she asks Por Sri why he hadn't come sooner. Por Sri tells her he did not know of Khun Loong's sickness, he only found out when it was already too late. The camera pans to Kade and her wondering of Por Sri and his history. She is saddened knowing his fate. That morning immediately after we see that Por Sri had been comforting a now-asleep Mae Jumpa. He sneaks out to set off only to be stopped at the door by Por Date. We get some brotherly talk here. As they bid their farewells Por Sri tells Por Date one last time that in politics one must not stand out for it will cause discord among those who are jealous, leading to a fatal end. Por Date wai's to him one last time and makes his promise.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
But I wouldn't call them that yet until they've proven to us with their many different successful lakorns! They need at least 5. Hahaha. Jk. Jk.
Haha when I think of Kookwan i just think its like a perfect couple that aren't together off screen, who also have that mature vibe. I honestly thought KA's lakorns were good and chosen well. Bella and James' 2nd lakorn was also good so lets hope if they pair in something again its also memorable maybe not this memorable but hopefully they are wise about their lakorn choices.