[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait what?!?!?!?! Pope and Bella in a new lakorn, they said it's called Wiang Gum Gaan? Anyone familiar with that name?
Say wha!?!

Sorry I meant I searched it not researched (autocorrect on my phone is getting annoying). People were saying it's an unhappy ending love story, a tragic ending..
I don't mind tragic endings, but can't be boran though. I want modern.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok as much as LOVE PopeMew, I want to see him with someone new. I would love to see him with Teaw and Pinky.
Yes Taew. No Pinky. Hehe.

Ikr.. i guess this is why Bella was crying yesterday. Like they never thought this lakorn will become such a mega hit like this. With such a minimum promotions from the channel but managed to make it big... i think the feeling is overwhelming
I saw the clip. I actually cried with her too.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Yaaaaas!!! I'm all for those tragic Romeo and Juliet storyline! Being it on! It is in these type of storylines, thag brings out the most romantic feel to them. YAAAAAASSAAAASSASSAAAASSS!!! Let it be historical! I love historical.

@phatman Hahahahaha. The fan fiction is probably getting no where. Lol. Just let someone else write another boat scene
Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right i'm mad too....atleast one more episode was needed to fulfill our Kade Date happy ending dreams.....we needed to see all the scenes they have been spoiling....hopefully the specials will have them.....i just afraid they will become greedy and keep all the deleted scenes and maybe after few months they will put out an extended version of the whole show and make more bucks on blurays.
Yeah I have a feeling they're gonna do just that. If it helps the cast I will be all for it. . . but Urgh!

CPY

GotomySin
Which one this time??

The scene where Date ended up the chauffer. At the pier, Kade was cursing Date at her monologue. Date said loudly, Karaked if got anything just say it out. That was the beginning (unoticed) until fhe scene where he said he won't let Kade go away when she said inside in her heart that she wished to go back to where she was initially.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yaaaaas!!! I'm all for those tragic Romeo and Juliet storyline! Being it on! It is in these type of storylines, thag brings out the most romantic feel to them. YAAAAAASSAAAASSASSAAAASSS!!! Let it be historical! I love historical.

@phatman Hahahahaha. The fan fiction is probably getting no where. Lol. Just let someone else write another boat scene
Hahaha
Alright fine. I'm gonna come up with something just to satisfy my thirst. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol people are saying Weir post teasing Bella saying "wow that much" in references to all the kissing scenes in the finale. I think it's cute that couples watch each other's lakorns or lakorn clips.

Ok someone asked about how Thais are not supposed to write about the King. True and not True. It is forbidden to write about about the current reigning King but you can write about past Kings only if it was already written in history. For example The King And I was banned because Thai government felt that it was a lie/untrue since it indicated that the King was having a romance affair with a foreign governor. But there are often movies and story about previous Kings such as PraNarai, PraJaoTak, PraJaoEkkathat but they were written based on accepted historical tellings/facts.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Is there an instrumental version of Lydia's song?
Going "he-eeh he-eeh heeeh, he-eeh he-eeh heeh, he-eh he-eh heeh he-eeeh."
Usually plays when ghost karakade appears. It has the same tune as Lydia's song but Lydia's one has lyrics in the first part before getting to the remaining "hee-eehs," and the one I'm thinking of doesn't. I can't find it anywhere. I think it sounds less pop-ish compared to Lydia's. They use it for background music a lot.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Wow Bella and Pope’s birthday are only 3 days apart. How cute.

Found this bts video, not sure if it has been posted but its so funny haha some are from the lakorn itself I believe then just other ones. Really admiring both Bella and Pope, so funny and cute

That is cool :).

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
4 episodes of BPS got uploaded to a streaming site Kissasian.....they got someone else's watermark logo....But the subs are definitely SJDKfansubs....they are taking credit for someone else's hardwork.....
Makes me so mad after what SJDKfansubs went through because of this show and others...the least they could do is not block the original translators effort and give due credit.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
4 episodes of BPS got uploaded to a streaming site Kissasian.....they got someone else's watermark logo....But the subs are definitely SJDKfansubs....they are taking credit for someone else's hardwork.....
Makes me so mad after what SJDKfansubs went through because of this show and others...the least they could do is not block the original translators effort and give due credit.
Wow thats horrible. I see some people who do that and its so messed up. SJDK went through a lot just to get those subs up for fans.. sighhh

Does anyone know what Por Date’s brother’s full name is? I’m really interested in his story but unable to search it up by writing Sri Prat.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong girl i'm mad for you and your sister....what sucks even more is that since it's a fanmade video, you can't even sue them for copyright infringement -.-

He didn't die yet, I believe he dies sometime later after meeting his mom and family as a last farewell. I think it's just a way to tie the family in together again. The dad dreamt about him in the beginning before he passed with him giving his dad his bestowed ring. I think that is significant in a foreshadowing type of way. If you believe in supernatural type stuff...the dream "helped" the dad see him one last time before the dad pass while it also foreshadowed Por Si's impending death by giving his dad the ring.
Thanks dear. I know right...arugh the struggle of a FMV editor. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:Its ok, just sucks that, that person took the cr.
Omg that scene with the Dad died, man there was so much pain in Bella's eyes. They said that she didn't stop crying when they talked cut cus she thought about her father who just passed too.
I was thinking about her father during that part too. It must've been hard on Bella to
Wow. What a rip off! Couldn't they have invested in an actual extended episode. Am I mad??
I'm a little mad about the special ep and the ending. I swear they could've extend it 1 more ep just about Kade/Date and their children. Like WTF...
That's the thing, they get too greedy. I understand not having more new scenes, cause isn't Bella's schedule packed for filming, or has those not started yet? But yeah like deleted scenes, bloopers etc would've been great. Not really a point of having specials if its not really anything new. Hopefully tomorrow's different.

I mean next week lol
:clap:
Yeap, totally agreed. I wanted scenes of them and their kids!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG that is not right at all.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

I saw the news last night too and didn't realize it was your sister's FMV. That is frustrating but not common and one of the main reasons why I stopped doing FMVs. Last incident for me was during Klueng Cheewit when a FC posted to my vid with their logo on all of their accounts (YT, FB and IG, Pantip) and everyone repost it with credit back to the FC account instead of the vidder (me), I was so sad. I told them, take the vid just credit it properly and you know what they said? "you are not the owner of the rights so don't complain". Can you believe that BS? They felt they could take whatever it's on YT/IG if they give credit back to Ch.3. I wish people understand the time and love that we put into these vids. We choose the songs, go through detail edits by edits, shots by shots.... but hey, people have no respect for FMV editors because we don't own the copyrights. (just incase you are wondering, my YT account is under a different name and have been vidding since 2007.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kikiwonderland/videos so I can write a book about FMV editors' pain. LOL)

Back to this case, I went to her YT and saw in her notes that she gave credit to this link http://www.miaopai.com/show/Hnt-WcYhWH5lb7lr8i94vrcaTfCjCFV1hmiQYw__.htm and Pantip. So I don't think she intentionally went around trying to steal other FMVs. The title of the vid is "
บุพเพสันนิวาส โดยแฟนจีน เพลงเพราะ ภาพสวยเหมือนดูหนังจีน" and it says "Bupeesaniwas fanvid from Chinese fan, nice Chinese song and scenes look like from a Chinese movie" so my guess is she is just a BPS fan who was impressed and wrongfully thought that this is a Chinese fan vid because she saw it being shared on Chinese site?

AND for the ET news to share it! OMG, this is how "fake news" start.

Message for your sister: Keep your chin up, be proud of your FMV and let it be. The fight and bad energy is not worth it. Think of it as the people love the her fan vids so much that it's shared on Pantip and other social sites. Just let it go as a fan service gift for Bell Pope and a job well done for herself. She should be happy to have her vid on news. No one can take that away.
That sucks what the heck?! They aren't the owner of the FMV so why would they stamp all their logos on it, so messed up. I even tried to do video editing but realize that take time and hard work, plus i sucked at it, so props to everyone who are still making videos to support their couple. Also at least when people make fanvids they know they don't own the clips but it's still a their videos for all the editing and time they put into it. Its not hard to just credit people's hard work, it's either give the correct credits or make your own video, which one takes more work? This is the same as taking someone's subbing work, its not their video but the work they put into is still a lot. Its not like they took the video from ch3 and claim its theirs. Hard headed people. Wish I saw that post I would've snapped back.

And dang @pangiaxiong I'm happy your sister's video made it to the Thai News but they should really give her credit, same as I said before, its soooo messed up.