[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
One hour gone and its just like at the beginning? I am so curious....I think continue next wk.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, am I the only one who pity her? I dont think she is evil too much, at least in time of her last breath, she regret and scare, knowing that what she's done are wrong and will be paid for these. I angry with her but pity for her too.

For Falcon, Louis acting skill is good too, but I dont pity for him, cuz he know what he's done, and he knew that what will going on, he's know his time coming, "Losers are always in the wrong" I'm sad for his feeling, his love for Mae Malee and his family, haiz, another sad story
I pitied her too after she regret before dying....we would pity her more if we know her back story....writers failed to write her a better character background...even though the author may have not done too...but the screen version had so much artistic freedom...they could have gone beyond the book and not made her into such a single layered nang rai....found in every other lakorn.

Rosi

Wifey #42
yah i was hoping they will show evil kade's life at her place and why she became evil but nothing :crybaby2::crybaby2:

i don't know but if i were him i would get nose bleed :risas3::risas3: and what do you think ???? :naughty2:
He won't stop there; he'll do another moon mantra to zap Aum out of existence !

Rosi

Wifey #42
I pitied her too after she regret before dying....we would pity her more if we know her back story....writers failed to write her a better character background...even though the author may have not done too...but the screen version had so much artistic freedom...they could have gone beyond the book and not made her into such a single layered nang rai....found in every other lakorn.
We would have pitied her then, remorseful before she died, but if we had seen all the stuff she did the moment she stayed in that house you might not be so forgiving.

Rosi

Wifey #42
So just a summary?? What kind of special is that. It's just a recap. Grr
It's not just that. I think the producers know in the buildup of the early episodes viewers could have missed things. Even I, to be honest, when I first saw the posters & advertising I told my sis it doesn't look like a good movie.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
So just a summary?? What kind of special is that. It's just a recap. Grr
Yes and i heard that it just 3 special eps only but ch3 earned around 45M baths ........err these cost 45M?? :facepalm:

haha ok cos ep 1 rating was 3.4 ch3 thinks that lots of people don't watch it yet that's why they replay it :risas3: and i read sw in the morning if it was true ch3 will also rerun BPS next month in the evening time slot 5 days a week :clap:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
We would have pitied her then, remorseful before she died, but if we had seen all the stuff she did the moment she stayed in that house you might not be so forgiving.
Yeah....but they showed enough to make us realize she deserved to go to hell...and that she is suffering for all she did...but still I couldn't take all that N'rai stuff seriously...it was too ott.....they just had to put those lines about people in her home town being cruel to stoke our interest in her character but then they just left it hanging.....like a loose thread.

Last edited: