[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Is Prom Likit confirmed?
Yes--I believe it has been confirmed. Pope and Bella confirmed to star as well. I'm just not clear what's it going to be about. I read a couple of pages back that it was about Rit and n'ek went through a nose job(?) but somehow her body and soul will travel to the past. I'm not sure how her body and soul will go back to the past, but def different from BPS. Errr, not sure if this is all correct so don't fault me for misinformation lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
For those who want the box set DVD, ethaicd is selling it as a limited product...unfortunately there is no English Subtitles...but there are other bonuses included :love:
Pssst.... And the production was boasting it off like they were going to add official subtitles. :facepalm:

Anyways, y'all, Prom Likit will have an underlying theme of Oedipus Complex based off these estimations. Lol. :risas3: Jk

Last edited:

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I love BPS with Pope and Bella but it'll be too weird to have them play as a couple again since they are the parents. Like Pope will be with a girl who looks like his mom...... so maybe who knows, the writer might have them come back as lead but pair them up with someone else? They should do a time jump for enough generations to not make it look weird. I want them in the era where they dress up with nice hairdos, kind of like the 5 brother series time period. Not the modern time, for some reason the wardrobes are always weird looking on na'eg while the narai gets nice looking ones.

Dearest

恋の予感
Pssst.... And the production was boasting it off like they were going to add official subtitles. :facepalm:

Anyways, y'all, Prom Likit will have an underlying theme is Oedipus Complex based off these estimations. Lol. :risas3: Jk
So that's the term for it lol!!!!! I remember learning it in sociology, but couldn't remember the term. Haha you'd think I'd learn it in psychology or something.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Can't wait for more info for S2, but it will probably be a while before.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes--I believe it has been confirmed. Pope and Bella confirmed to star as well. I'm just not clear what's it going to be about. I read a couple of pages back that it was about Rit and n'ek went through a nose job(?) but somehow her body and soul will travel to the past. I'm not sure how her body and soul will go back to the past, but def different from BPS. Errr, not sure if this is all correct so don't fault me for misinformation lol
Yea it is, I posted a promo they showed at the end of the episode some pages back hun :).
Thank you gals! Ooh im kinda scared though hopefully it lives up to this one

Dearest

恋の予感
Thank you gals! Ooh im kinda scared though hopefully it lives up to this one
In terms of storyline, the bar is set pretty high so hopefully season 2 will have a solid storyline as well. As for our cast, since Pope and Bella are playing leads in season 2, they will have a challenge because they are stuck with the images of Por Date and Kade for a while. I hope the script is well written so Pope and Bella can emerge as their new characters and we as the audience can detach ourselves from seeing them as Por Date and Kade.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In terms of storyline, the bar is set pretty high so hopefully season 2 will have a solid storyline as well. As for our cast, since Pope and Bella are playing leads in season 2, they will have a challenge because they are stuck with the images of Por Date and Kade for a while. I hope the script is well written so Pope and Bella can emerge as their new characters and we as the audience can detach ourselves from seeing them as Por Date and Kade.
I agree its going to have to be a strong storyline Or else it could ruin BPS. Happy to see Kade and Por Date though

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished Popes true commercial, the one I said earlier, anyways he would do great with the back to the future in modern times based on that commercial:) old language times in modern time lol

I’m just gonna say I believe in the writers of BPS, so will be awaiting Prom Likit. We prob won’t see it till 2019 or 2020.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Don't get surprised if this ep rating fall a bit or stay the same because a lot of people in Thai are traveling. They watched the ep either online or on TV at bus stations. Regardless, at this point, no one care about rating anymore.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Other then feeling a bit rushed and packed...I absolutely loved this drama.
I loved talking with you all and laughing over the littlest things to the most rated r jokes hahaha

Don't think I had as much fun as I did here in any other forums so far.

Only two "issues" I had with our two leading stars was one...Pope's awkward "mean/stern" acting haha he's not good at it and the other is Kade's laugh...literally a horse...I'd skip some .02 seconds just to skip her laughing lol

Dearest

恋の予感
Just finished Popes true commercial, the one I said earlier, anyways he would do great with the back to the future in modern times based on that commercial:) old language times in modern time lol

I’m just gonna say I believe in the writers of BPS, so will be awaiting Prom Likit. We prob won’t see it till 2019 or 2020.
Omg I saw a bit of that commercial--Por Date's character is so serious and stern hahaha I would love to see how he lives in modern times. He would be so cute at trying to learn how to adapt.

We gonna have to wait 2 years like Kade waited for Por Date lol