[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I kind of feel bad everyone is going to kill Phaulkon. I mean if there were just some understanding and respect and love from all parties, things would have been different....Khun P i wonder if it's hard for him to do this...

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Because I can't watch anything I am with Episode 5 again - and getting angrier by the minute with Por Date. He's very cruel to her in front of company - the Kosa Lek visit. Arghhhhh!!!!!! He called her crazy, she said if he's got half a brain he'd figure things out.
While there you are guys watching the morning after and all that kissing..... what am I supposed to do
Endure Date the jerk a little more....He's going to a turn around so soon you won't know what hit you:thumbup:.....or maybe something hit him.....Her lips:risas3:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Ooops my mistake. Only Got, his father, and Punjan. Phaulkon was beaten by Got.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Guys, I gotta go to work! Someone do a recap of the final episode so I can come back to read about it during lunchtime. It'll be awhile before the Eng sub is out so I will have to watch it raw tonight but need to know what's going on too. Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's working a bit!! Phaulkon's face got slashed. Wowww Got & his dad..... especially the dad, wahh such beautiful actors! The anger, and determination..... !