[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, you sure are hilarious! You caught most all of Khun P's peeping scenes. There's one which got him so affected he dropped his water bowl.
That part needs a gif!! Haha. I don't know how to do gif's. Otherwise the spitting water would've topped all of these.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
From these scenes I think it's either the real Mae Karakade's never brushed her teeth in the night, or she sat in front of her mirror & let her minions throw the dirty water out for her.
Yup. That's why Date's always peeping at her in shock because he probably never saw her before through his window.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Hey Pope's MV, the scenes look a little different? Is this what Ch3 means by the 3 extra eps are recut? They're using different shots/angles that weren't originally chosen from the same scenes?

Also at 2:00 mins they cut out that quick shot. Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I saw the triple kiss scene enough times to have it memorized.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

they translate Lo Sam Pao to English, so basic, nothing to imagine
Omg him translating it in English just made things kinkier. My imagination is running wild .

Hey Pope's MV, the scenes look a little different? Is this what Ch3 means by the 3 extra eps are recut? They're using different shots/angles that weren't originally chosen from the same scenes?

Also at 2:00 mins they cut out that quick shot. Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I saw the triple kiss scene enough times to have it memorized.
I noticed too! I was like the shots are different angles. Haha.
What is this special that we will get. Getting anxious!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You should blow up that posture. It does look like a scene from Shakespeare.
If only I can get a hold of some HDD stills! I wish they'd publish a photobook of the whole lakorn! Specifically based on couples or characters. I would like to request Kadate first and foremost. Hahahaha.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Each time Kade faced the mirror in her room when her girls aren't around I actually got quite scared. Afraid that Karakade might turn up
Me too! I actually delayed watching episode 10 because that's when she showed up. I had to like fast forward a lot

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I will be single forever if I can't find someone like Por Date:crybaby2:
I think we're all gonna be single forever. Hahaha.

Ok I guess I will say good night on page 484, let see how many pages I have to catch up by lunch time tomorrow :confused:.

Have fun ladies, don't get too naughty now lol.
Awe. I thought we were gonna get to 500 first. Hahaha. I feel like we can. Well goodnight anyway. It's going to be bittersweet tomorrow. Prepare the tissues!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think we're all gonna be single forever. Hahaha.

Awe. I thought we were gonna get to 500 first. Hahaha. I feel like we can. Well goodnight anyway. It's going to be bittersweet tomorrow. Prepare the tissues!
Lol wish I could stay up and do that but I haven't even prepared any materials for my 8am meeting yet. :facepalm: Ok leaving for reals now. :pancarta: