[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We think alike... :naughty2: I like it too hahahaha
Yeah, honestly, I never minded. Apart from it being conventional for their time and very human, it's not like he's still fooling around after he is with Kade~ He's the guy who has zero qualms about being an outlier of societal conventions of men having many wives - all for Kade, knowing that it would break her heart. :clap:
Haha. Exactly. That would be a totally different subject.

It is about BPS of Pope and Bella which I used to post before it was talking about Pope and Bella have the same birth month,their mother's name Brani, had 13 dramas,got their first award and famous from SPBJT ,2 times Bella presented pope while he got "man of the match" .....

Ok i just realized i have lots of pages to read though haha
Oh! The destiny stuff. Hahaha.

Finally allowed myself to watch the river kisses! Ahhh, so indulgent for us to get such a romantic sequence of kisses. I'm not sure how Date inferred that she knows the French way of kissing only based on her kissing his chin. Maybe it was her initiative that clued him in.
And that song in the background while they kissed gave me chills. Its my favorite out of all the ost's.

I also spazzed at the Ajan's explanation of Reungrit ordaining, and the matter of fact that Kadesurang and Date are destined, there's no way to separate them.

It's there really going to be a part 2??
I think it's because people in Ayutthaya don't kiss like that (remember they only sniff haha) and because he has only been to France that's the only place he would've seen them kiss like that hence the ". . . like the French." Haha.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Oh! The destiny stuff. Hahaha.
I hope not only these stuff but also they destine to be a couple too haha sorry Weir i can't help myself :facepalm:

I do think it is high chance that they are able to bring the same casts since a lot of them are working under Broadcast Thai. Pope and Bella are now mega popular individually but when they are together, the hype is real. Now everyone is looking to their reunion. Ch3 shouldn't be stupid. I bet they are finding them a very good script or if not they are waiting for them to bring similar hype to Prom Likit (BPS part 2)
Yub While waiting for p2 i hope they will give our Pope and Bella another good script so next year we can see them together and i hope ch3 not dare to mess with Pope and Bella if they do i won't forgive them haha

I remember Samee titra the hype of pope and ploy was great too but this stupid ch let it die down same as pope's popularity

Oh thank you hun! Now my heart won't hurt so much because its ending soon. I'm desperate to the point where I don't care if the next season will be good or not. I just want my Kade and Por Date! I want my Popella! And yes ABSOLUTELY no question about it..I will order the DVD.
You're welcome dear :):icon12: yah me too i just want to watch them as soon as possible and for p2 even i know p2 never the same or as good as p1 but still wait and watch it no matter what haha i love them so much.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 was too hung up on other couples. Pope was popular but not to the level of those other couples. They generated more commercial revenues than Pope. However after this lakorn, Pope and Bella brought in over 400k baht per 30 seconds of commercial, highest ever for ch3 so let see if ch3 will be fair.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Alright I think I'm finally going to start this lakorn this weekend. I'll just binge watch it all before the final episode lol. From the clips I've seen it looks cute, so I included it in my latest mix.

Yea you should while waiting for your Chinese drama to get sub! I was going to suggest this one, Way better than BRS! I was going to post in that thread that I'm lucky to have this lakorn and Neung Dao after this. I was sad that Mint got pulled out of the one with Mario but at least she has a new pairing with Toey.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I'M PRAYING! Just didnt want it to happen like Nakee.

Oh after that kiss...Ch3 better open their eyes! Pope and Bella chemistry is no joke and the hype is beyond crazy. Some hardcore fan even wrote hateful comment toward my crossover mv of them because it wasn't real. Lol
Because to Ch3, Nakee = Taew + P'Off (Act Art). So if they keep Taew as supporting, put NY as main lead, and allow Act Art to produce part 2. It works for them. But BPS is more than just Pope's or Bella's alone. Don't even think of changing a single cast member. It will be a disaster.

P.S. Lol...they have nothing good to say. Don't care too much, dear. Ur videos are awesome.
Talking abut Nakee I read a Tweet in this evening then i exploded they said sth like Pope and Bella will end up like Taew and Ken ... they will get the parents roles in p2 and the leads will be other actor and actress....that tweet said the writer of BPS mentioned like that...even i don't believe it but i still think about it...it ruined my happiness lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 was too hung up on other couples. Pope was popular but not to the level of those other couples. They generated more commercial revenues than Pope. However after this lakorn, Pope and Bella brought in over 400k baht per 30 seconds of commercial, highest ever for ch3 so let see if ch3 will be fair.
I know it all about business but at least they pay more attention to Pope and give him more chance he deserves and yes let see after this mega hit how ch3 treat him....for BPS just YT and app views alone can earn ch so much money already.

As for the people who more popular than pope i can understand but some people that this ch tried to promote can't even compare to him but still get more larkorn than him...i still can't get it.

off topic: Does anyone know about Toey P is he freelance or signed with ch3?i saw he has like 4 or 5 dramas in his hand ????

Aleva12

sarNie Egg
Talking abut Nakee I read a Tweet in this evening then i exploded they said sth like Pope and Bella will end up like Taew and Ken ... they will get the parents roles in p2 and the leads will be other actor and actress....that tweet said the writer of BPS mentioned like that...even i don't believe it but i still think about it...it ruined my happiness lol
Yeah about Nakee I think it’s BS. I’m still very upset about what they did to Taew and ken.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Originally that was the rumor/plan. Prom Likit was supposed to be about the children but maybe she changed her mind. However Prom Likit will still be set during their parenting years. Their children would be teenagers.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Pope and Bella better get a big fat bonus this time because they are so underrated compare to other couple like Yadech and Mark/Kim. Even though Bella is half Thai, her Asian side is stronger so she looks more Thai than say Kim or Yaya. Thus Bella can play all kind of roles from different time such as boran to modern. Plus with this lakorn, she was able to play three different role: modern Kade, evil Karakade, and boran Kade. As for Pope, dang he looks so handsome in this drama. I don't think any na'eg except Bella can make Popella shine like this. When together, they are glowing. If only Weir wasn't in the picture.......lol