[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yay!!! Omg so fast I post and we're at 400 already.

Congratulations!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If I missed replying to anyone, I'm sorry we were moving so fast so I may have missed some post that mentioned or tagged me. Hopefully someone else will explain or reply.
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Goodnight.:icon12:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
btw what actually is "LO SAAM PAO"? is it like some kind of kamasutra?
I read earlier it literally means sail a boat through a narrow canal or something.....seems to be a double entendre or poetic words they use instead of saying making love...or something...:risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
About โล้สำเภา (Lo Sam Pao)

Well, in Thai poetry, there's a poem written in the scene where a man and a woman make love. They will never describe the act explicitly though, they would opt to use symbolism. Often it will involve nature and the environment, something closely related to the life of people then.

In this case, there's a narrow canal and a boat. Lolololol Sam pao means boat and Lo means 'to sail.' //giggling so hard

It's such a Khun P' thing to do to suggest love making wih symbols! Hahaha
Here @pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@hdee and @wuzhangs HAHAHAHA ok! I got it now. :risas3: I guess Por Date does know how to do it but why the heck was he so shy about just touching kade's hand on the earlier ep? Make me think he was still a shy boy hahaha. He is cunning just like what Kade was saying.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting! But then in past he wouldn’t be with Kade if he never chanted too. Yep true its all fate.
If he hadn't chanted the moon mantra in the past he would be with her in the present....But since he did and caused a persons death....he has to pay for it. In present time Reung ordains for life creating good karma for them. and Karakade's wish to give her body to Kade so she could do good for her salvation made it possible for Kade and Date to be together in a lifetime where they weren't supposed to before. See doing good and evil changes the course of your life not only in your present lifetime but in your future births too....o_O
Its a very convoluted thing and hard to understand.....I'm getting confused myself now:confused:.....I'm not big on religion...but the things we get taught as children tend to stay in your conscious mind forever, it seems.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If he hadn't chanted the moon mantra in the past he would be with her in the present....But since he did and caused a persons death....he has to pay for it. In present time Reung ordains for life creating good karma for them. and Karakade's wish to give her body to Kade so she could do good for her salvation made it possible for Kade and Date to be together in a lifetime where they weren't supposed to before. See doing good and evil changes the course of your life not only in your present lifetime but in your future births too....o_O
Its a very convoluted thing and hard to understand.....I'm getting confused myself now:confused:.....I'm not big on religion...but the things we get taught as children tend to stay in your conscious mind forever, it seems.
Ahhhh :worship2: