[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg I'm crying a river at work. I've seen PJ as a silly guy off screen, so when I saw the scene where he was crying and confessing his love for Kadesurang, my heart melted. I felt his pain!

I cannot wait until tomorrow!!
Would love to see him in a really emotional drama. With either Bella or Prang

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Anyone else crying their eyes out at Reung's scenes? He' So heart broken that she died and blames himself. How do you live with yourself thinking you killed the person you love :sad6::sad6::sad6::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Exactly. Now i understand why he want to be a monk for d rest of his life. TT.TT my heart goes for him. I guess some things will never change - Date/Reungrit will become a monk if Kade dies.

The preview tho.. Date has legit reason to be gravely angry when Kade went to Phaulkon's house.. she almost got shot!
Agree... No wonder he had to be a drama king and put a knife on his throat to show kade that he wouldnt survived without he.

Because he can't bare to live without her.......:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Never said he loves her yet.
He's always loved her... For a long time.

And she finally sees Por Date... in Reungrit.

Damn it.... I'm crying too now.
One like is not enough, but i cant give you 1000 likes, so i ll just reply.

Seriously this is one of d few drama that i cried like a baby. D last one was goblin when gong yoo died.

Show does it really really extremely well omg...sometimes showing is soooo much better than telling
Agree!!!!!! I was surprised as well. You might heard me gasping loudly out of surprise. Im totally giving this drama a standing ovation. Im so used to novel adapted drama to follow similar scene that im x surprised, but this one... Wahhh... Totally impressive.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@phatman as much as I would like one, i completely agree. Plus, their intentions of doing a BPS 2 in all honesty is to try and re-create the same hype and popularity which rarely happens

Unless this is strictly for fans only seeing how rushed they are to do one by next year already and they don't care about the quality/popularity of it

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I feel your pain. My home internet is unreliable at times and I'm with Australia's largest providers. And my phone is with another provider that a lot of people don't like, really unreliable and poor services. But been with them for yearssssss.

Edit...

PLUS AUSTRALIA JUST HAS SHIT SLOW INTERNET THEN OTHER SOME OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD.
Internet was not slow for my area but I guessed a lot of people are streaming the site at that time. :facepalm:

alissaax

I know! Lols. I was thinking how the story would be like if ReungRit wasn't Khun P' Por Date and was just himself. Oh the drama jealous scenes between the love tringle would be fun to watch. Like what if in every life time Reung and Kade never ends up together? In the past shes engahed to Por Date and in the future she dies :sad6:

Punjan and Belle needs their own lakorn.
Yesss I needd Bell and Punjan to pair up in their own drama... I'm already gettng another Punjan and Prang coming up.... :love::love:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
It seems my theory of Por Date staying single every lifetime wherein Kade dies and Karakade lives is actually true.....See when Por Date told his father if instead of his Karakade...the old Karakade of 4-5 years ago comes back he'll become a monk.....same as the present time Reungrit did......man this guy pissed me off in the beginning but his absolute love for Kade is so heartwarming and heart breaking at the same time. :crybaby2:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Internet was not slow for my area but I guessed a lot of people are streaming the site at that time. :facepalm:
I use cable TV at first it is ok but my house had guests so i can't focus on BPS about 3omn then the guest left but my tv turned out to be blur..unclear i'm sad and frustrated and also cry at the same time LOL

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I use cable TV at first it is ok but my house had guests so i can't focus on BPS about 3omn then the guest left but my tv turned out to be blur..unclear i'm sad and frustrated and also cry at the same time LOL
I only missed a part..but I can't wait to rewatch it on youtube and cry again.

alissaax

One like is not enough, but i cant give you 1000 likes, so i ll just reply.

Seriously this is one of d few drama that i cried like a baby. D last one was goblin when gong yoo died.
Hahahah one is enough.

Hahah but it wasn't the stream freezing or lagging, just my app trying to load it so it was definitely my internet.

Hopefully the one with Punjan and Prang is good.
The success of this one could really work in their favor for when their lakorn airs.
I don' really care hahahaha cause I'm watching it because I really want Prang and Punjan

alissaax

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
DUDE
Got's character punches Falcon in the preview...how satisfying. God...I can never get over my hots for Got's fierceness on screen.

I hope she remains unseen though she falls...bc with Falcon's shocked face...it seems like she was seen

Tellyyosephine

sarNie Egg
Ohhh my god!! I cant I cant handle this. What should I do. So sad for Reungrit he lost his kade. So sad for kade mom dan grandma. So sad for kade she cant go back to the future. So sad for khun p if kade wouldnt came back. :sad6::sad6:
This ep make me cry like crazy. Even my lil brother came to my room because he hear me cry. :risas3::facepalm: