[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
OMG FOREAL!

I am so honor!!! I made a few mistakes so I wasn't sure if people will like it but thank you sooo much for letting me know. This really motivate me as an editor! If you don't mind, can you tell me what they're praising about?

Now about that kiss, I'm hoping that they will show the shot of the lip touching, praying! I need to see that after all of those teasing with the sniffings and stalkings. They finally had a hug/ sort of, so they better show us some action!

I'm really emotional right now. I felt like we came a long way, esp the casts, from day one where nobody know about this lakorn. Took them 2 years of hard works to film this lakorn and to see them experience this phenomenon is just amazing! I hardly come on here to chat/spazz but BPS was what brought me here and I don't regret it! It's going to be hard to let go of BPS or Kade/Por Date. They will be with me forever!
You deserve it! You're so talented, your works are beautiful! :D

The account is a Thai ent/lakorn fan account which has a sizable following - I've seen that they shared a few of your FMVs until now! The OP's post literally says that you're so talented that they wanna kneel down for you (an expression of being stunned xD), some of the comments are wowed by how talented you are too, and a lot of the comments said that they wish Pope/Bella could have a modern lakorn together, of course. :p

I've been feeling a little emotional as well. To see how the production have gained such enormous success, and everyone's hard work being paid off. And I'll really miss checking in here regularly and talking to you guys after BPS is over.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Both pope and bella did real kisses before so i have high hope for this lakorn too /cross fingers/

I went on youtube so fast and look at chibi Got Jirayu oh wow i totally did not remember his character, it has been years since i last watch any 4HHKK series

That is him right??
View attachment 13046
Omg that is him!! That lil baby!!

If it is that blocked then it wasn't a real kiss lol. Anyone have clips from other angles?

Wait no, their lips touched lol
I HOPE that the shared video is a behind the scenes kind of video. Haha. I mean. . . how could they do that to us?! They tease us with all these closeups. Haha.

I don’t believe it’s a real kiss either. It’s the old Thai camera angle trick they always pull! Lol I need full frontal to verify, otherwise her face is too covered up to confirm that’s a real kiss lol
Yeah you can't see either of their faces!

I usually spend my 1 hour lunch time sleeping somewhere but lately i have spent them backtracking BPS threads instead :risas3:
Me too!! Haha. I'll come in here and wait for people to chime in.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
not excited about Reang Ngao because after BPS I just want to cleanse my mind of that type of lakorns. Stressfree, drama free, pure love, strong love with no fighting over the other like a piece of meat. Especially girls fighting over a guy, that just not a 2018 women movement slogan :risas3::risas3:
Yup. BPS has definitely uped the standards! I probably won't be able to tolerate anymore nang'rais!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone feeling emotional and that you're life is about to be over? :)crybaby2:) Since BPS will be ending soon...Sighhhh...I feel my heart breaking and aching!! ... and no other drama will ever be on par with BPS!!
I. . . I. . .
:sad6:

Nooo!

Anyway. I just had a thought. If Rome had kept himself in good shape and DID NOT ENHANCE the nose I'd totally want to see him and Bella.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Karakade: I give you khoon p (Date)
Prime Minister: huh?
Karakade: please take him
Date: shut your mouth
Prime Minister: don't want, dont want
Karakade: please take him, take him
Date: Mae Karakade!
Prime Minister: and what am i to do?!
Karakade: farewell
Prime Minister (wasnt pleased lol)

something along that line :risas3:
LOL, ahumm, PM I will gladly take him instead hahaha. Thank you!
You deserve it! You're so talented, your works are beautiful! :D

The account is a Thai ent/lakorn fan account which has a sizable following - I've seen that they shared a few of your FMVs until now! The OP's post literally says that you're so talented that they wanna kneel down for you (an expression of being stunned xD), some of the comments are wowed by how talented you are too, and a lot of the comments said that they wish Pope/Bella could have a modern lakorn together, of course. :p

I've been feeling a little emotional as well. To see how the production have gained such enormous success, and everyone's hard work being paid off. And I'll really miss checking in here regularly and talking to you guys after BPS is over.
OMG hahahah, now I'm blushing like crazy. Again thanks for sharing this information with me, really appreciated it! And yes I'll miss talking to everyone here as well :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Anyone feeling emotional and that you're life is about to be over? :)crybaby2:) Since BPS will be ending soon...Sighhhh...I feel my heart breaking and aching!! ... and no other drama will ever be on par with BPS!!
Well thank goodness that we will be able to rewatch whenever we want which is what I am going to do that way I catch stuff I didn't notice the first handful of times lol. If I can rewatch SJ 4-5x, I can double BPS lol.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
I. . . I. . .
:sad6:

Nooo!

Anyway. I just had a thought. If Rome had kept himself in good shape and DID NOT ENHANCE the nose I'd totally want to see him and Bella.
What ever happened to Rome? I thought he was hella fine back then too! But his nose job Issa no no from me.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Tell me about it! I just can't think about life after BPS and I was looking forward to other lakorns too but damn it, I don't think I could do it anymore. SIGH! I don't think I'll vid for a while after this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What ever happened to Rome? I thought he was hella fine back then too! But his nose job Issa no no from me.
Idk what's going on with him right now. He has two lakorns that I know about, Buang Nareumit and Angkor. No news on when they're being aired though because I think filming is already complete .

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Tell me about it! I just can't think about life after BPS and I was looking forward to other lakorns too but damn it, I don't think I could do it anymore. SIGH! I don't think I'll vid for a while after this.

I feel you!! Other drama just wont do it for me!
The cast of BPS has spoiled me!! And my heart belongs to them now!! :aaaaa:

Love your FMV!! Esp. Pope & Bella: the Princess and Nakee!! ... so charming, exqusite and captivating!

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Well thank goodness that we will be able to rewatch whenever we want which is what I am going to do that way I catch stuff I didn't notice the first handful of times lol. If I can rewatch SJ 4-5x, I can double BPS lol.

Hehe! I have BPS on repeat every night (song and drama) before heading off to bed! Never gets me tired bcuz there just to many sweet scenes!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!! So freaking occupied! There’s like literally no room for PJ to breathe!! He’s even flying out to Japan in late April! Omg!!!!

On the other hand, hehehe so happy for their increased work! Haha :risas3::angel10::clap:
Yeah..lol. no wonder they both got sick. There is still room for Prang to add to her schedule because it's been only 3 days to April..:risas3: In March, she accepted like 2-3 events per day.

I feel so suffocated for them. Haha.
Me too..I can't be this active moving around like them. Tomorrow 4th, Prang and Punjan has an event in Chiangmai together. Another event they both attend is on 10th. I love to see couple work like these.