[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe people just want discussions pertaining to the lakorns only. :)
But we have always been on topic . . . right?? Haha.

:confused12::confused12::confused12:
I’ve seen a lot of forum go off topic. This isn’t the only one. Oh well.

Anybody know whether or not BPS novel will be translated in English? I would love you get my hands on it.
I thought I remember someone said it was gonna be translated but I'm not sure.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But we have always been on topic . . . right?? Haha.

I thought I remember someone said it was gonna be translated but I'm not sure.
I don't know if talking about the cast outside of the lakorn is considered offtopic or on.

I haven't heard anyone mentioning a rumor of them translating the novel, just the lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So why is this lakorn so successful? Could it be that:
1. Non stressful even with the political stuff it is still non stressful. There's no nangrai for slap feast or going nutz fighting over guys (Karakade evilness didn't really count cus it was just 1%).
2. Our pranang are not stupid so there's no going through some stupid misunderstandings. There's no drama, pur nangek gets over things quickly. She doesn't sulk.
3. The side characters all had a purpose, not just an accent to the lakorn and there's no dragging side story that has nothing to do with the progress of the lakorn.
4. The chemistry of the cast, not just the pranang but the whole cast. There's no one character better than the other. There's a smooth blend.
I agree! I love it, hopefully other producers/directors start taking notes. I really love Kade, everytime I think there’s going to be a big misunderstanding she stops and moves on.

Noire89

Simply smile
It took me a bit to start watching this drama, but I have loved every episode! If I hadn't had a lot of work and my schedule would allow me to watch as it airs (even if I don't understand Thai) I would so be doing it. Too bad lakorn/drama watching isn't an actual paying job:p. I'm only two episodes from being all caught up and I don't know if I should wait a bit or just watch it:confused12:.

I love Kade and her cuteness:), she totally won over Por Date (mostly confused him at first, lol) and then he just went with the flow the moment she gave him cpr and he saw the person inside Karakade.

The actresses who portray p'yam and p'pin are really great. I loved their expressions whenever their mistress comes up with one of her modern slang/ words and they try to figure out what she means before asking.

The aunt and uncle are two opposites, but I felt that since the start the uncle has known that Karakade is gone and that the soul inside is someone else completely hence his attitude. The aunt is slowly being worn down, she's a mom to an only son so she is being extra protective of him and watching the woman who will one day be a daughter in law, who in the past was lazy, mean and only interested in getting her way no matter who was hurt.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to get it off my mind.:)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree! I love it, hopefully other producers/directors start taking notes. I really love Kade, everytime I think there’s going to be a big misunderstanding she stops and moves on.
Yeah. It's like she brushes it off and doesn't hold a grudge or dwell on it. Date also. He gets crazy jealous, but then gets over it the next moment. Hahaha. He doesn't sulk for long either. This is what Thai lakorns need to work on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It took me a bit to start watching this drama, but I have loved every episode! If I hadn't had a lot of work and my schedule would allow me to watch as it airs (even if I don't understand Thai) I would so be doing it. Too bad lakorn/drama watching isn't an actual paying job:p. I'm only two episodes from being all caught up and I don't know if I should wait a bit or just watch it:confused12:.

I love Kade and her cuteness:), she totally won over Por Date (mostly confused him at first, lol) and then he just went with the flow the moment she gave him cpr and he saw the person inside Karakade.

The actresses who portray p'yam and p'pin are really great. I loved their expressions whenever their mistress comes up with one of her modern slang/ words and they try to figure out what she means before asking.

The aunt and uncle are two opposites, but I felt that since the start the uncle has known that Karakade is gone and that the soul inside is someone else completely hence his attitude. The aunt is slowly being worn down, she's a mom to an only son so she is being extra protective of him and watching the woman who will one day be a daughter in law, who in the past was lazy, mean and only interested in getting her way no matter who was hurt.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to get it off my mind.:)
We love long posts especially if it's a review on this great lakorn. Keep it coming.

Yeah. The uncle obviously already knew Kade was in Karakade, he just didn't want to say anything besides constantly asking the people around the house "what has changed in the house?" Or "who do you notice has changed?"

Sorry y'all whoever is waiting for that special scene. Pre Calculus is taking over my life right now. Lol.
It's okay. It's not time yet either. They haven't reconciled yet, so take your time. Hahaha.

Since we've only talked about the pros of this lakorn how about we turn it around and share the cons????

Okay I'll start:
First off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .?

Haha. Jk. There are plenty of cons.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
We love long posts especially if it's a review on this great lakorn. Keep it coming.

It's okay. It's not time yet either. They haven't reconciled yet, so take your time. Hahaha.

Since we've only talked about the pros of this lakorn how about we turn it around and share the cons????

Okay I'll start:
First off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .?

Haha. Jk. There are plenty of cons.
The cons? I don't favor Clara and her seductive eyes at Phaulkon. I don't like Phaulkon but I also don't like how Clara wants to replace her mistress. Girl what are you going to do
when you succeed and he gets executed for treason? Who are you going to stay with now that you betrayed your mistress. Can't stay with her. Or maybe go be concubine at someone else's house?
:mad:

I'm sure there's a lot of cons for the novel readers lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Random trivia.

The cons? I don't favor Clara and her seductive eyes at Phaulkon. I don't like Phaulkon but I also don't like how Clara wants to replace her mistress. Girl what are you going to do
when you succeed and he gets executed for treason? Who are you going to stay with now that you betrayed your mistress. Can't stay with her. Or maybe go be concubine at someone else's house?
:mad:

I'm sure there's a lot of cons for the novel readers lol.
Yeah she's the only sly nang'rai in here, but the pro is they barely show her!! Hahaha.

Con #1: Choppiness on the level of slightly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Random trivia.

Yeah she's the only sly nang'rai in here, but the pro is they barely show her!! Hahaha.

Con #1: Choppiness on the level of slightly.
Lol funny that people watch it on the phone and the tv. I guess no one wants to miss a minute of it. Take your mobile with you when you gotta go pee lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol funny that people watch it on the phone and the tv. I guess no one wants to miss a minute of it. Take your mobile with you when you gotta go pee lol.
Haha. I'm one of the crazy's that don't like missing anything, so I'll probably bring my phone along too. Haha.

Do you know what they're saying?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Some phone company did a survey (not sure which method they used) and reported that the statistic of people watching BPS compared to other lakorn is 7x higher than other lakorn and reported which province (which are listed in English from highest). They said 89% of those watching watches on both their mobile and tv.