[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I can’t keep up with this thread. Lol Soon this is going to reach 800 by the time this series is over. I watched a lot of lakorn in the past and this is the only series that I don’t fast forward. I enjoy every single episodes. I’m going to be sad and have nothing watch when it’s over.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Sometimes I can't keep up myself.
Maybe...my expectations wass at 400 or 500 to 600. And if we go beyond 800, I just don' know what to say anymore.

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe...my expectations wass at 400 or 500 to 600. And if we go beyond 800, I just don' know what to say anymore.

I think we could make it happen with the extended episodes (3 episodes left plus 3 extended). We just need to average 100 post per episodes. I think throughout the day there’s over 25 accumulated post per day until the next episodes. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He looks so different!!! :icon12:
Yes. Definitely Hotter Guy without the mustache. Hahaha

I can’t keep up with this thread. Lol Soon this is going to reach 800 by the time this series is over. I watched a lot of lakorn in the past and this is the only series that I don’t fast forward. I enjoy every single episodes. I’m going to be sad and have nothing watch when it’s over.
Yup. I can't miss anything at all even the political scenes that I don't even like. Hahaha.

These guys look so good together!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY_HkEJgsD5/

Hoping to see him in a lead role or supporting I won't mind Hahahaha

Yeah he doessssss:love:
Haha. Phet, the outcast. I love them Mr. P's!!

I think Hot Guy definitely will have a lot of roles after BPS. He probably won't get lead anytime soon, but definitely second lead.

If we had been as active before the lakorn started we'd probably reach 600+ already. Unfortunately we didn't care that much. Hehe. But that's okay. It still remains the most active today.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Happy Easter!!!

Awww look at the top 3 nangeks that brought in the highest rating
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhAwdckHD2E/
Woah. I remember watching NC, even recording the ratings too, but never thought much about it then. I thought the ratings were low. Haha. I'm surprised NC did so well because it's got to be the most draggy, worst written lakorns ever. Haha. At least that's what I felt. I watched the whole thing raw and very minimal FF. I hated it. Hahaha. The ending sucked big time. Not because of the tragic ending, but because of how they wrote it. Urgh. The memories, I'm getting upset again.
I think we could make it happen with the extended episodes (3 episodes left plus 3 extended). We just need to average 100 post per episodes. I think throughout the day there’s over 25 accumulated post per day until the next episodes. Lol
We average about 100 pages per ~10 days, so maybe. Haha.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on my guesstimation, we need an average of 300 post a day (starting today) to make it 500 pages by 4/11/18. Start chatting gals and guys. LOL