[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No matter how much Kade cried or tried to tell Por Date that they promised to be together and are in love, Por Date wouldn't have it. A part of him feel like he is connected to Kade but since he is a gentleman, he doesn't want to break his promise to the France girl. At this point his mother and father also learned that he is alive and tried to make him see reason but while his heart is changing bit by bit, he doesn't want to go back on his promise.

By this point Kade is sick of trying to pursue Date that she given up. She started talking to Hot Guy and they developed a friendship and soon it turned to a sweet romance. Por Date saw their romance and became so jealous that he thought of killing Hot Guy, lol. And so the story continue...hahahahah
Me too!
. . . in comes Reung who is now at a higher status, who is now being pursued to be son-in-law by Janward's mom. He ignores mom's pursuits not because of any grudge he holds against her, but out of respect for both mom and daughter. When he's ready to court Janward openly he will on his own accord.
He does his best to help Kade to repay for what she did to him when he was courting Janward. He constantly tries to remind Date if the things they used to do together and the times Date was jealous! He also tries to come in between Hot Gut and Kade!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
OMG when Date asked Kade for something to keep as memory and inched in closer to Kade I think Kade thought the naughty thought, like me hehe, and stopped him from getting closer to her. HAHA.
Well in the book, Kade's first thought when Date was like something you use everyday, was her underwear. :risas3:

Talking about Reung, I was laughing when PJ was rowing his boat with the cloth covering his head. That's his disguise? The guy is not smooth at all. It also reminded me of evil Karakade in the first epi, when she was plotting Junward's boat sinking.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Louis is doing an amazing job at portraying Falcon. He's the least talked about so far. He manages to make us hate him yet feel bad for him at the same time.

Him and susie are great together onscreen, bouncing off the right emotions.

Imagine how loyal Por Date is.... technically it's been 4-5 years since he's been with a woman. Got to give him applauds for only sniffing Kade lol

Cool tip- Did you know Pope was supposed to play Louis' role in the My Heroes Series but bc if his knee surgery he had to decline because he has to stast away from action roles for awhile.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love how they show Maria inventing the dessert “Thong Yip”. Haha also Karakade helped. I didn’t think Maria was based on a real person, i even tried to search up if there was a Karakade :pancarta:

This is probably the closest to a documentary of Ayutthaya, i want to learn more and more about it. How fascinating.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I appreciate less angst and constant n'rai.... I'm sick of love tri.. .it's soo annoying how we force our feeling towards another and they are obligated to love you back?! They owe you? It's appalling to me...say a nice girl save/love you but you don't love her but you owe her for what she did...URG
Nobel idiocy as well...enough already....
Thai namnao lakorn tends to gravitate towards this idiotic route crazily! It’s even applying to real life crazy situations. Stealing somebody else’s crazy lover, a super obsessed woman throwing herself at the guy, crazy cheating yadee yada etc

I think what makes BPSW so refreshing is def the drama-free and good spirit it brings to viewers. Besides great acting!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol Por Date jealousy is very funny and telling ...his mom is all sympathetic

My heart swoon when Por Date told her servant to watch out for her....whatever she's sad about ..tell him...because he don't want her (kade) to be sad about anything....awwww

Pj - saying Ma Janward not as pretty as kade...but he can't won't pursue because of her intent

Nk was like WOW ....she was impress w/his speech hahaha

It be funny if he said Kade took advantage of him (cpr) and now she's responsible for him....

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Me too!
. . . in comes Reung who is now at a higher status, who is now being pursued to be son-in-law by Janward's mom. He ignores mom's pursuits not because of any grudge he holds against her, but out of respect for both mom and daughter. When he's ready to court Janward openly he will on his own accord.
He does his best to help Kade to repay for what she did to him when he was courting Janward. He constantly tries to remind Date if the things they used to do together and the times Date was jealous! He also tries to come in between Hot Gut and Kade!!
OMG, you wouldn't!!! LOL.

I'll wait til @Calligraphy update her part first before adding on hahaha. We could do this until next week guys lol. Anyway want to join too :risas3:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@Calligraphy @pangiaxiong @phatman I would love to join too. This is creative. Ignore the grammar.

Reung is successful in driving a wedge between Kade and Hot Guy. He enlisted the help of Mae Ying Janward as the two team up to get Date and Kade to rekindle their lost love.

On the night of a full moon, Kade walks out and reminisce that night a few years ago when Date whispered sweet dreams to her. She thought she could move on seeing how Date doesn’t even remember her, but her feelings for Hot Guy was only a way for her to escape her longing for Date. His touch, his scent, the warmth in his arms. Kade began to tear up again as she did not hear the footsteps of someone coming from behind her.

(and the story continues)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Started watching episode 11 & honestly if I was a female during that time I would have flipped & started some kind of revolution. The rules about if women were unfaithful & how it's not possible for men to have an affair unless it's with a married woman make me want to yank my hair out :BangHead::BangHead:
On another note, this may sound really weird but whenever I see Prang, I immediately think of Tokyo Mew Mew for some reason lol may be it's cuz she kinda reminds me of a cat

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Calligraphy @pangiaxiong @phatman I would love to join too. This is creative. Ignore the grammar.

Reung is successful in driving a wedge between Kade and Hot Guy. He enlisted the help of Mae Ying Janward as the two team up to get Date and Kade to rekindle their lost love.

On the night of a full moon, Kade walks out and reminisce that night a few years ago when Date whispered sweet dreams to her. She thought she could move on seeing how Date doesn’t even remember her, but her feelings for Hot Guy was only a way for her to escape her longing for Date. His touch, his scent, the warmth in his arms. Kade began to tear up again as she did not hear the footsteps of someone coming from behind her.

(and the story continues)
@Calligraphy @phatman @leemyis
Ya! You girls are killing me by blocking my Hot Guy and Kade hahaha.
...also excuse my grammar too. I sucks at English.
The next morning Kade went to search for Hot Guy so that they can to the theater and forget about Por Date. Kade doesn't want to be sad over Por Date anymore and accepted that if they are destined, than fate will make him remember her in his own time but in the meantime she's going to have fun, just like how Date is having with the French girl.

Kade dressed up in her best outfit and met up with Hot Guy at the pier. The moment Hot Guy saw her, he decided that he'll never let Kade go back to Por Date and he'll fight for her. As Kade was about step into the boat, she missed her steps and fell into Hot Guy's lap just like how she did with Por Date years ago. Right in that moment, Por Date just happens to come out for fresh air and saw the whole thing.

His heart was beating like crazy and fire was flaring out of his eyes. He is on a rampage to kill Hot Guy but still don't understand why he is acting that way. Just in time, Reung and Mae Ying Janward also came by and saw Por Date reaction.....to be continue.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Calligraphy @phatman @leemyis
Ya! You girls are killing me by blocking my Hot Guy and Kade hahaha.
...also excuse my grammar too. I sucks at English.
The next morning Kade went to search for Hot Guy so that they can to the theater and forget about Por Date. Kade doesn't want to be sad over Por Date anymore and accepted that if they are destined, than fate will make him remember her in his own time but in the meantime she's going to have fun, just like how Date is having with the French girl.

Kade dressed up in her best outfit and met up with Hot Guy at the pier. The moment Hot Guy saw her, he decided that he'll never let Kade go back to Por Date and he'll fight for her. As Kade was about step into the boat, she missed her steps and fell into Hot Guy's lap just like how she did with Por Date years ago. Right in that moment, Por Date just happens to come out for fresh air and saw the whole thing.

His heart was beating like crazy and fire was flaring out of his eyes. He is on a rampage to kill Hot Guy but still don't understand why he is acting that way. Just in time, Reung and Mae Ying Janward also came by and saw Por Date reaction.....to be continue.
:pancarta: Haha I am loving this! Y’all blocking each other but the fanfics are still kind of flowing.. keep going.