[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh Mah Gawd, I'm only on part 1/9 for ep 12 and I'm about almost dead. You don't even need subs- that sugar is all you need.

edit: lol did he just tell his dad to buzz off so he can hear Kade sing alone ahahahahahahahahaha i love how Khun Lung and Mae Jumpa are Kade-Por Date shippers too

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I can't mention u all..sorry. @milquety it's hard to explain these two terms. Koojin is what made u feel giddy (Jin or Fin) while watching them. Many couples managed to show that on screen. But Kookwan is like TV couples that could create magic on screen and are destined to be together. Pope and Bella are called Kookwan or Koo Bhoopae.

They were born in December, Bhoopae Saniwat is their 11th lakorn, they start working on entertainment industry in the same year, their mothers have the same name. This lakorn made both of them popular together.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I can't mention u all..sorry. @milquety it's hard to explain these two terms. Koojin is what made u feel giddy (Jin or Fin) while watching them. Many couples managed to show that on screen. But Kookwan is like TV couples that could create magic on screen and are destined to be together. Pope and Bella are called Kookwan or Koo Bhoopae.

They were born in December, Bhoopae Saniwat is their 11th lakorn, they start working on entertainment industry in the same year, their mothers have the same name. This lakorn made both of them popular together.
OMG....they share so many similar things? And did they invent a new term to describe them and their popularity? Thats freaking awesome!!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Thanks! I actually read this thread some time ago, and that was how I got acquainted with the kookwan term and it got me interested - but even after reading through, I still wasn't very sure what kookwan encompassed. I think I'm fairly familiar with the idea of koojin and its connotation - it's quite a convenient term thrown around everywhere (I'm on the camp with most of y'all who don't fancy the idea of it).

What I got out for that thread is that kookwan referred to the older "classic" pairings of the previous generation - that's why it didn't occur to me that it could be applied to the newer generations too.

Ahh I see, thanks for explaining! It's okay I totally understand that some stuff can't be translated with their full nuances and cultural context, etc. But anyway, it makes better sense and it's clearer to me now! I guess they're all terms for onscreen couples but in different context/brings different connotations etc?

But ahh the whole idea with Pope/Bella is just really....destiny! What a romantic notion. They really really do deserve the title.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like the politic talks in here, thought i would hate it
Agree and makes me very interested to learn more about the history. For example, I am wondering about the scene when the King asked Falcon what King Louis is like? ( then the camera went out of focus) and I binged 7-10 so I don’t remember which one it was. Maybe there’s nothing more to it then to show the audience why the King favors Falcon.

I haven’t seen 11 & 12 yet so maybe I’ll know when I watch it, but based on reading these comments looks like the episodes are all sweet, sugar, and everything nice :love::naughty2::nut:

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@hdee the new term that they invented to describe Pope and Bella is Koo Bhoopae (Destined Couples). :angel10:

@milquety i'm not Thai myself so I can't translate this. It's my overall understanding of these terms as a lakorn fan. ;)

Yeah guys they deserve this title..
Awwws "Koo Bhoopae" thats sooooo cute and matches them! They really are destined to be together in here and are our Koo Bhoopae.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Are they considered as a Kookwan?? Omg haven’t heard that term for so long. Now its ll about Koojin. And woahh the coincidences

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Agree and makes me very interested to learn more about the history. For example, I am wondering about the scene when the King asked Falcon what King Louis is like? ( then the camera went out of focus) and I binged 7-10 so I don’t remember which one it was. Maybe there’s nothing more to it then to show the audience why the King favors Falcon.

I haven’t seen 11 & 12 yet so maybe I’ll know when I watch it, but based on reading these comments looks like the episodes are all sweet, sugar, and everything nice :love::naughty2::nut:
Haha now I’m searching up all about Thai history.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ahhh crying over Kosa Lek... I should’ve paid more attention to the politics in the beginning.. i’m getting confused on who is who. But are Kosa Pan and Kosa Lek two different people? Tried to search up Kosa Lek but only found Kosa Pan. Btw which King is this? King Narai??

Dearest

恋の予感
Ahhh crying over Kosa Lek... I should’ve paid more attention to the politics in the beginning.. i’m getting confused on who is who. But are Kosa Pan and Kosa Lek two different people? Tried to search up Kosa Lek but only found Kosa Pan. Btw which King is this? King Narai??
Kosa Lek is the older brother of Kosa Pan. Kosa Lek is the father of Janward. The King is King Narai. It's funny how this drama actually got me to pay attention and go search for the historical figures. I don't even like history :risas3: