[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think BSP is helping boosting ch3 lakorns! Even the evening lakorn is getting high ratings. The power of BSP is strong. Lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Can y'all help me translate these? Haha. It pertains to the ratings.

ต่างจังหวัดในเขตเทศบาล
ต่างจังหวัดนอกเขตเทศบาล

What regions are these?
based on my limited thai, i wanna say it's like "areas/provinces inside of the city and areas outside of the city"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I was curious as to how many pages we accumulated since the day of the premiere. @spanky you were the first to comment on February 21st at page 38, being the the 759th comment. We are currently at 276 pages with 5,506 comments. Hehe. That means we accumulated 238 pages and 4,747 comments in a span of 27 days. Hehe.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
so i'm a little confused about the filming.

hasn't this lakorn already finished filming a long time ago? how come there are pictures as if they're filming weekly?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
276 already?!?! Yalls crazy! Lols

So I’m rewatching Plerng Chim Plee and that dance Bella did at the beginning to welcome Aum got Aum drooooooooling! And it got me thinking Kade should dance like that for Por Date!!! Lols he’ll be drooling too! But the look Aum gave Bella was kinda creepy lmao but Por Date’s Starr will be so cute and romantic

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Guys I was curious as to how many pages we accumulated since the day of the premiere. @spanky you were the first to comment on February 21st at page 38, being the the 759th comment. We are currently at 276 pages with 5,506 comments. Hehe. That means we accumulated 238 pages and 4,747 comments in a span of 27 days. Hehe.
That is amazing :).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There was so many comments that it was hard to keep up with. I like reading the comments, keep entertained. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So I’m rewatching Plerng Chim Plee and that dance Bella did at the beginning to welcome Aum got Aum drooooooooling! And it got me thinking Kade should dance like that for Por Date!!! Lols he’ll be drooling too! But the look Aum gave Bella was kinda creepy lmao but Por Date’s Starr will be so cute and romantic
I saw that scene too. Agree on Aum. He looked like he wanted to eat her. Haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pope in a mafia role?? Interesting. His action scenes seem alright. Haha. In ROR they were more comedic, but still played out well.
Well not in a "I'll put a headless horse in your bed" type mobster but more of a I rather be a lover than a fighter but I'll pick up a gun to protect my lover type mobster lol.

Ok looking at threads on here and Ruk Diew Kong Janejira has no cast. Pope could play that too but he would need a young newbie n'ek who's also short. Does Ch3 have any good up and comers?

It's almost Wednesday here! So excited!!

But question, when is Kade gonna get to teach the boys French?
I don't know but I saw pictures of the scene. I hope they didn't cut it cause it looked cute. In the book, they were taking French lessons right around the CPR stuff. That's how Kade and Kosa Ban got some bonding time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well not in a "I'll put a headless horse in your bed" type mobster but more of a I rather be a lover than a fighter but I'll pick up a gun to protect my lover type mobster lol.

Ok looking at threads on here and Ruk Diew Kong Janejira has no cast. Pope could play that too but he would need a young newbie n'ek who's also short. Does Ch3 have any good up and comers?

I don't know but I saw pictures of the scene. I hope they didn't cut it cause it looked cute. In the book, they were taking French lessons right around the CPR stuff. That's how Kade and Kosa Ban got some bonding time.
Yaas the lover kind. The passionate lover right.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's soo close!!! Grr. The wait from now until tomorrow seems longer than the wait from last Friday to today. Hahaha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
so i'm a little confused about the filming.

hasn't this lakorn already finished filming a long time ago? how come there are pictures as if they're filming weekly?
Due to the super popularity that never happened before at ch3, the elder wanted to extend it to thank the fans for supporting. They're adding 3 special extensions to the end. I think it's additional scenes that include the kids and stuff.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Omg!!! When I watched plergn chimplee, I fell in LOVE WITH AUM!!! I mean I was already in love with him but it was just the way he looked at Bella! He was so mesmorized! And I was mesmorized just looking at him! Lol