[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg how did I forget Ken for miss Bella! Ken has aged soo much since Mafia Series though. He didn't look all that great in RRF either, so he might look too old for Bella. Haha.
He's aging cus Noi kept him all locked up in her production not allowing him out in the sun. He's not getting enough VitD-otherProduction! Lol jk

#TeamFreeKenNow! Or #TakeKenBackFromWifeProduction

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
WOW! Silent reader here and finally posting a comment! Yup, i read all 200+ pages haha.
I love reading everyone’s comments.

The older generations are so handsome! P’Date’s father, especially and of course, the uncles and the King.

I think someone mentioned awhile back about anyone can take Pope’s place. I just can’t imagined anyone else. Nadech is handsome but might look too young for Bella. But Pope’s voice is so sweet and soothing, which fits so well as P’Date. Plus, their chemistry is just sizzling.

I can’t wait for Wednesday!
Welcome to the thread!! Thanks for joining us!!

I'll be able to tolerate Margie, but that girl is too skinny! Haha. Preem. . . I can't stop looking at her nose. I'm sorry!!!! Matt would be a hit or miss.

I'm not a fan of Mint. Her voice bothers me so much. Haha. Say no to Mai please. That girl can't generate chemistry anywhere. Chompoo?!? Noooooo.
Lol Margie isn't really my fav but I've enjoyed her recent comedy dramas. And her YouTube show pokgie on the run
Preem. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I don' like her and yes her nose.
I only started liking Matt after Ka Badin.
Mint sometimes I really can't her acting but I still love her
Mai. No comment
Chom seems like total snob.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They cancelled Tik and Yaya?? Why? Ok you know Tik is always asking to pair with the next hot young thing, he's going to ask for Bella next.

You guys are too picky with Pope! lol.

I'm trying to think of what scene they can play Tur Nor Tur and nothing is coming to mind. But Ep.12 has so many romantic moments, this thread is going to be crazy.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
They cancelled Tik and Yaya?? Why? Ok you know Tik is always asking to pair with the next hot young thing, he's going to ask for Bella next.

You guys are too picky with Pope! lol.

I'm trying to think of what scene they can play Tur Nor Tur and nothing is coming to mind. But Ep.12 has so many romantic moments, this thread is going to be crazy.

Khun off hasn't started the script yet so he released yaya and tik's queue. When the script is ready he'll ask for them again

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was sure I kept seeing people cheering for pope/kim on IG haha, so if ch3 grants their wish it’s a possibility. Pope/kim will be fine, just like pope/bella. they’re on the older/mature looking side so they’ll compliment each other well on the physical side.

Pope suits older looking girls more easily , just cuz they compliment him better physically. I would say sure give pope/yaya a chance too cuz you never know until two people actually work together. lol anything is a possibility. Matt too, lol. I don’t see why not after all they’re actors, lol. If they don’t work together what’s the point? Lol

alissaax

I was sure I kept seeing people cheering for pope/kim on IG haha, so if ch3 grants their wish it’s a possibility. Pope/kim will be fine, just like pope/bella. they’re on the older/mature looking side so they’ll compliment each other well on the physical side.

Pope suits older looking girls more easily , just cuz they compliment him better physically. I would say sure give pope/yaya a chance too cuz you never know until two people actually work together. lol anything is a possibility. Matt too, lol. I don’t see why not after all they’re actors, lol. If they don’t work together what’s the point? Lol
Nooo I don' want :sad6::sad6:

xodxo

Nooo I don' want :sad6::sad6:
Lol bc besides them who else is left?? There’s mintc but still she’ll be too young I’m sure, but they could work since they were already in tawan duerd. I’m going thru all the alisters that could eventually work with with pope lol Mew could take a long break lol maybe pope/Taew could work. There’s not much left at ch3 that’s compatible with pope I don’t think... maybe back to Bella again 555555

alissaax

Lol bc besides them who else is left?? There’s mintc but still she’ll be too young I’m sure, but they could work since they were already in tawan duerd. I’m going thru all the alisters that could eventually work with with pope lol Mew could take a long break lol maybe pope/Taew could work. There’s not much left at ch3 that’s compatible with pope I don’t think... maybe back to Bella again 555555
MINT N!!!!!

xodxo

Nadech and Bella please lol. Just thinking about it already make my heart skip a beat. Both have great visuals.
True! I’m sure a lot of people are anticipating this!! Me as well! Lol. Damn... it’s gonna be hawt! Lol

~~
I think Bella has a higher chance of getting paired with better actors. There seems to be more guy fishies for her all of sudden.....

Alek T
ken T
Nadech
punjan
Toey P
Idc if she works with Mark again or not (unless the script is so awesome, they can skip lol they’re in the same management group anyway) lol

I think that’s all lol

alissaax

If only ch3 will give her a big shot again lol
Mint n is actually pretty hot lol but why did they demote her? It’s so ironic !!!

Her two most iconic lakorns are nrlj and grgr!! 5555
I know right I don' even know if she' even still sign with ch3 her last drama was the one with chippy and great.

xodxo

I know right I don' even know if she' even still sign with ch3 her last drama was the one with chippy and great.
I’ll be honest I have not seen her in ages.... but I know she’s very active on ig lol very hot posts from her too haha

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
True! I’m sure a lot of people are anticipating this!! Me as well! Lol. Damn... it’s gonna be hawt! Lol

~~
I think Bella has a higher chance of getting paired with better actors. There seems to be more guy fishies for her all of sudden.....

Alek T
ken T
Nadech
punjan
Toey P
Idc if she works with Mark again or not (unless the script is so awesome, they can skip lol they’re in the same management group anyway) lol

I think that’s all lol
Ikr. It sure gonnaaa be hotttt. Lol. Hope Ch3 will pair them after nadech is done with MLFTS.

xodxo

Ikr. It sure gonnaaa be hotttt. Lol. Hope Ch3 will pair them after nadech is done with MLFTS.
I hope so 55 people always like strong actors together... Nadech is strong/assertive and Bella is strong too 55 hopefully there’s no pressure from fans. If given a good script, it’ll be interesting how they act together.

xodxo

So I guess I just saw this news..it’s waiting to see if bps will beat nakee’s average rating??? Oooh interesting lol I say giving the rate bps is going, I think it’ll def surpass nakee, it’s already averaging higher too isn’t it???

C36D498E-FF43-4017-B0D5-19B972E59F38.jpeg