[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Just finished ep7! I like that part where Por Dates Dad said that Kade and Date are destined to be with each other without reading their fortunes. Does he know how to read fortunes? Haha
I think he does. Coz in one episode he did something or was reading/writing out something about Janward's dad saying "it doesn't look good" i cant remember, but it was like before Janward's dad got the beating.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Oh my the affect of this drama still go crazy in Thailand, this is just happen on Sunday. Now every event he went a lot a lot of people came to see him. I never see any actor/actress had a lot of body guard like Pope had right now.

Goshhhh look at the father....he looks so fit and seem stronger than Pope haha. So so good looking old man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sasi_nang/status/977890599398400002/video/1

View attachment 12408
View attachment 12413
WOW! Silent reader here and finally posting a comment! Yup, i read all 200+ pages haha.
I love reading everyone’s comments.

The older generations are so handsome! P’Date’s father, especially and of course, the uncles and the King.

I think someone mentioned awhile back about anyone can take Pope’s place. I just can’t imagined anyone else. Nadech is handsome but might look too young for Bella. But Pope’s voice is so sweet and soothing, which fits so well as P’Date. Plus, their chemistry is just sizzling.

I can’t wait for Wednesday!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
And one with my man Phet lol :p
The one with Great is a no go cause the storyline is one of the worst. The one with Phet, Krong Karm should be great. It's not big on romance till the end but the story is great. And Bella's character is a total win.

If Pope starts filming something this year, most of the n'eks are tied up already no?

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Did u watch Cupids?? I couldn’t even if I tried to.... I gave Prang’s part a try but im not sure I just couldn’t follow the plot, plus I don’t find Alek likable... he’s more of a supporting actor to me lol but yea, I couldn’t even get into Prang’s part... maybe one day when I’m super bored I’ll give it another go.

For PJ’s part, I couldn’t take Cris seriously either lol she’s super nice bts and off screen but as PJ’s n’ek, I just couldn’t get into her lol plus before I wasn’t used to Cris at all so didn’t find her pretty, too chinky or something but I think I have warmed up to her recently so maybe one day I’ll give their part another go too lol :p too picky sometimes :p

ps —- well, major off topic here but still pertaining to PJ and Prang LOL :p

~~
I watched all except ken's and chompoo's part lol at first i was like ehh about PJ & Cris, but I think I liked theirs the most lol I was able to watch Prang & Alek's, I think they looked good together lol but that's just me!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The one with Great is a no go cause the storyline is one of the worst. The one with Phet, Krong Karm should be great. It's not big on romance till the end but the story is great. And Bella's character is a total win.

If Pope starts filming something this year, most of the n'eks are tied up already no?
So if we think big project we can eliminate a few nangeks snd all of tbe freelance because ch3 will give them to the A listers. Kim and Yaya has two each right? What about Teaw? I don't think Margie has any. Matt has 1 and most likely will be done soon but until then her lakorn shoots 5 days a week. What about Preem?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So if we think big project we can eliminate a few nangeks snd all of tbe freelance because ch3 will give them to the A listers. Kim and Yaya has two each right? What about Teaw? I don't think Margie has any. Matt has 1 and most likely will be done soon but until then her lakorn shoots 5 days a week. What about Preem?
Yaya has 1 lakorn and 1 movie that just started. Yes Kim has 2, Taew is finishing one with JJ and then has the one with Ter. Margie is married lol? Preem has one with Aum. Mint has 1 and she says no more till school is done.

The only freelancer I could see them giving a big project to is Mai but she has another one already with Ter and only takes one at a time I think.

Knowing which company will help cause they all have their faves. Maybe if they kick Tik off the one with Yaya, Pope can take it lol.

ETA: Oh wait what if Chompoo makes a comeback? She's lost all her baby weight.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did u watch Cupids?? I couldn’t even if I tried to.... I gave Prang’s part a try but im not sure I just couldn’t follow the plot, plus I don’t find Alek likable... he’s more of a supporting actor to me lol but yea, I couldn’t even get into Prang’s part... maybe one day when I’m super bored I’ll give it another go.

For PJ’s part, I couldn’t take Cris seriously either lol she’s super nice bts and off screen but as PJ’s n’ek, I just couldn’t get into her lol plus before I wasn’t used to Cris at all so didn’t find her pretty, too chinky or something but I think I have warmed up to her recently so maybe one day I’ll give their part another go too lol :p too picky sometimes :p

ps —- well, major off topic here but still pertaining to PJ and Prang LOL :p

~~
I only watched two parts. PJ's and and Ken T.'s. Cris is tolerable. Her acting isn't all that. Her voice is too raspy for my taste and she always sounds like she's out of breath especially when she cries, but I've gotten used to her since her movie days with Ken T., so I was able to watch her. And plus she's hot. Haha. She plays the materialistic girl just right.

And how did we move up two pages so fast.???

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya has 1 lakorn and 1 movie that just started. Yes Kim has 2, Taew is finishing one with JJ and then has the one with Ter. Margie is married lol? Preem has one with Aum. Mint has 1 and she says no more till school is done.

The only freelancer I could see them giving a big project to is Mai but she has another one already with Ter and only takes one at a time I think.

Knowing which company will help cause they all have their faves. Maybe if they kick Tik off the one with Yaya, Pope can take it lol.

Yaya has only one with james ma. Both movies were done filming. The one with Tik was cancelled.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know I don't mind seeing Preem, better than Margie

Are you talking about Lai Kinnaree? Lol I don't think Act Art will change from Tik
:confused0::sad6::sad6::sad6: Noo mai ow!!! Please no. No Chompoo no Janie.

I think we'll find out in a couple of weeks cus Pope is way too popular right now, they won't sit on him. I just hope his lakorn with Chippy won't bomb.

Can't believe today is only Tuesday :confused:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer/Toey’s Part was hilarious! There was a lot of funny and heartfelt scenes. I was never into Cheer’s acting, but I like her in the Cupid series. I anticipated Namtarn/Ken P and Alek/Prang’s parts, but their storyline fell short.
Cheer is a naturally comedic actress. I've come to adore her. Haha.

Maybe I'll watch theirs next.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling

Are you talking about Lai Kinnaree? Lol I don't think Act Art will change from Tik

I think we'll find out in a couple of weeks cus Pope is way too popular right now, they won't sit on him. I just hope his lakorn with Chippy won't bomb.

Preem should be fine. I do enjoy her new lakorn with Bomb. I hope Pope new pairing won’t be someone from Yaya gang. I think all of them are overrated. Except for Yaya. No hate but just stating my opinion.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WOW! Silent reader here and finally posting a comment! Yup, i read all 200+ pages haha.
I love reading everyone’s comments.

The older generations are so handsome! P’Date’s father, especially and of course, the uncles and the King.

I think someone mentioned awhile back about anyone can take Pope’s place. I just can’t imagined anyone else. Nadech is handsome but might look too young for Bella. But Pope’s voice is so sweet and soothing, which fits so well as P’Date. Plus, their chemistry is just sizzling.

I can’t wait for Wednesday!
Hi lurker! Haha.
Yes the whole cast is amazing. Perfect! Just absolute amazing. Haven't been satisfied with a whole cast in a while. Whoever was in charge of casting did a great job!
I agree! One of Pope's greatest aspects is his voice! I have a lot of favorite actors, but very few possess that nice tone of voice that I LOVE. Ken T. and Pope are the only two who's voice I can listen to without complaint! I think I've got a few other's, but they aren't coming to mind right now. HHaha.

I'll be able to tolerate Margie, but that girl is too skinny! Haha. Preem. . . I can't stop looking at her nose. I'm sorry!!!! Matt would be a hit or miss.

I'm not a fan of Mint. Her voice bothers me so much. Haha. Say no to Mai please. That girl can't generate chemistry anywhere. Chompoo?!? Noooooo.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We should petition to have Noi free Ken to another production. I so want to see Bella with Ken!!!
Omg how did I forget Ken for miss Bella! Ken has aged soo much since Mafia Series though. He didn't look all that great in RRF either, so he might look too old for Bella. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yes no Janie too hahaha.

It's already Tuesday! Haha. I'm happy.