[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Dearest Lol i regret it too. The other non wiki sites have even more limited information. The first time I look, perhaps because I didn't know who to look for exactly, I must've missed some info. But when you replied to my old post about the father and son....oh boy I regretted too. Like you, stuck in the middle with my thoughts.....

Dearest

恋の予感
@Dearest Lol i regret it too. The other non wiki sites have even more limited information. The first time I look, perhaps because I didn't know who to look for exactly, I must've missed some info. But when you replied to my old post about the father and son....oh boy I regretted too. Like you, stuck in the middle with my thoughts.....
Maybe if we stare at him some more, we can clear our minds lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgonSAUhV_j/?hl=th&tagged=หลวงสรศักดิ์

I dunno what he's talking about in this clip, but damn he's so fine. I like him with his mustache here than the fake one he has for the lakorn lol why couldn't he just sport the real deal

edit: hahaha he's hilarious! a mustache on a stick, this image will cure me

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgod-HBlMx0/?hl=th&tagged=หลวงสรศักดิ์

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA thank you @Dearest
Still jealous of his girlfriend. T.T

Anyone who understands Thai...in the scene where they're all together with Janward's uncle...bc I'm forgetting his name for some reason now. I'm assuming they're talking about the wedding? Is he telling her that he'd take on the role of her family bc she has no family? Most likely I'm wrong lol, but it'd be great to know why he's involved in that scene :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So are according to wiki, Got and his dad are bad guys too??? Got's character is Luang Sorasak right? My goodness, Luang Sorsak was pure evil.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hopefully you can access this site....and read only at your own risk to your perception of the character.
Never mind. Ewwwww! Sick. Sick. Yuck!!!!!!!! How disturbing. I’m actually not disturbed by God but ewww totally utterly disturbed by this “Tiger King” lol sick! Intercourse with pre-puberty girls and stabbing them with a sword if they were crying in agonizing pain. Wtf?! Cruelness at its lowest!!:nut:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@mailee_xox like what dearest said, we can't be 100% sure with Wiki bc it's not always accurate and has very limited info. It's confusing for us non-thai individuals haha and with no history knowledge

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
@mailee_xox like what dearest said, we can't be 100% sure with Wiki bc it's not always accurate and has very limited info. It's confusing for us non-thai individuals haha and with no history knowledge
I know. I have no knowledge (and too lazy to do my own thorough reasearch) so I'm waiting for the drama to play out history for me. Lol But right now they're making it look like Got and and his dad are good guys and Constantine is the main bad guy. But I just kept sensing that he's not the only one.

Great! Now I'm all caught up in politics and not Kade and Date anymore! :facepalm::fighting3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
So the real question here is....... Was the real Constantine Phaulkon really truly evil and wanted to disrupt the throne?:confused12::confused12: Only Karma will know....

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA thank you @Dearest
Still jealous of his girlfriend. T.T

Anyone who understands Thai...in the scene where they're all together with Janward's uncle...bc I'm forgetting his name for some reason now. I'm assuming they're talking about the wedding? Is he telling her that he'd take on the role of her family bc she has no family? Most likely I'm wrong lol, but it'd be great to know why he's involved in that scene :D
U are right. :thumbup: He is Gosa Ban. He offered to be part of her family during the wedding because they need both sides of groom and bride.

Off topic, For some reasons, you and I think similarly on many aspects of the story..lol...even regarding evil karakade

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You guys there's a part 2 to the commercial! It's so funny. Yam has a crush on Joi and is sad cause she thinks Joi is about to go ask a lady to be his wife. Kade makes Yam do these "sexy" poses for Joi but then it's revealed that the "lady" he's about to go ask to marry is a chicken for his rooster. :risas3:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Chario mintmario I told you I thought they same exact thing lolol it's so funny

And thanks for letting me know about the scene....ahhh my heart <3 he always looked at her curiously with an open mind during the whole drama so far :D definitely like how an uncle looks on in amusement at his niece

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
You guys there's a part 2 to the commercial! It's so funny. Yam has a crush on Joi and is sad cause she thinks Joi is about to go ask a lady to be his wife. Kade makes Yam do these "sexy" poses for Joi but then it's revealed that the "lady" he's about to go ask to marry is a chicken for his rooster. :risas3:

:risas3: Thanks for sharing!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Being spoil is an explanation not an excuse. She's a bitch all her life. Kade is loved and spoiled..
She's not a bitch...

She's an abusive bitch with muderous intent...a psychopath... sorry no sympathy....PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. YOU reap what you sow.. she still selfish as a ghost claiming pk...

Nk defends herself fine w/o beating ppl up. The dad was always kind. N'k won their hearts and fought back...

She envoke fear like those dictators...use violences 2 control ppl...

It takes 2 to tango... she didn't try to socialize And stayed in her room and she also looked down on ppl.....with these logic the other deserve symphathy as well...and their behavior is excuse like her's
I understand but tbh she isn't the worst character in the history of lakorns lol. I have seen worst so I'm not that impress with her evilness just pity her really.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
First time I see Got, already knew he was bad. He got the bad guy looks but I'm hoping we don't get to see his true self until later. Just don't show it in the lakorn lol. Now that is the true definition of evil.

But I wouldn't mind seeing him pull that evilness. It'll be very interesting to see his acting.

Last edited:

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Why is the pace for Por Date and Kade's love story so slow compare to Mae Maria/Falcon and even Janward/Reung? Based on the storyline and Maria's kids they are living together for at least 2-3 years now right? So why haven't they gotten together by now? Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thanks for sharing :).