[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode!!!! More Kade and Por Date~~ awwww too bad Kade's going to be feeling bad for making Karagade sad. I kinda wished they would do part 2 that revolves around Karagade and Kade. Both finally born in one lifetime together. I would love to see the contrast in their personalities and how they will help each other with solving problems.
I think that's a very good idea! I don't know if they will explain throughly why Kade and Karakade are twins that cannot live in the same life time and would love for them to explore that topic more. It would be awesome to see two Bella at the sametime and see their interactions not just Karakade as a ghost. I feel that if karakade have someone like Kade with her she wouldn't go down the wrong path.

I'm really looking forward to Kade going back home. Ad much as I love her with Por Date, I want Kade to be happy and that's seeing her family again.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Off Topic and completely different story.

But Kade using her modern life knowledge to help life in the past is reminiscent of Seul Gi's character from Splash Splash Love with Doo Joon when she somehow traveled to the past, helping him with problems and then having to go back to present life. Loved this short mini drama special though, it was cute.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Off Topic and completely different story.

But Kade using her modern life knowledge to help life in the past is reminiscent of Seul Gi's character from Splash Splash Love with Doo Joon when she somehow traveled to the past, helping him with problems and then having to go back to present life. Loved this short mini drama special though, it was cute.
Hey I also love that drama! It was sweet and fun!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Got is so fierce. He comes off like a fighter through and through. Date and Reung next to him look like desk workers lol.

I like the history stuff. Got helps lol. But the actors playing the King and Petracha are great. That confrontation scene between them was the highlight of the episode for me. Also like that they inserted Kade in the story pretty well. She can't change history or have a big role but she's not just comedic relief anymore.

Only thing is when they quickly switch from super serious politics stuff to light domestic scenes it's pretty weird.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm watching it raw as well to support the channel on youtube.

And my heart is breaking. I'm torn between the happy scenes and the sad scenes in this episode. Like that violin music hit me right in the heartstrings...verge of crying.
What if it's Falcon's fellow farang guys who work with him and was walking around with him, framed Khun Lek? I know history says its Falcon's doing but still...

But ya'll prepare your tissues. I cried as Khun lek was laying there in pain with Janward crying. Cried when Por Date's dad stopped by. Got emotional at the King's scene....or who I believe is King.

I completely agree that Got is amazing in boran roles. He always plays key roles in these. So charismatic. Definitely does make Por Date and Reung look like subordinates next to him.

Louis is great at playing evil roles though. He's a very versatile actor. Loving how Malee is standing so strong against him. I agree that there's something sketchy with Clara. How she looks at him, how she didn't go away the first time he told her to go away..

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Y'all gonna get to 220 before I get here, huh. Haha.

I'm listening to "Or Jao" again on Ch3 and this time there are English subtitles!!! They don't ever have subtitles except the popular ones! Makes me happy. Hehe.
I think eng sub was added after it reached 1m views.