[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I just saw that lol and I just Saw Taew said she was wearing a wig in her own photos so i thought that was a wig too. Lol
Yeah at first I thought it was a wig too cause no way she cut her hair. But then I clicked on the bigger version and it's clearly cut. Mai also just cut her hair for real and donated it to cancer so maybe that's why? I saw someone on IG said Bella's dad died of cancer so...

And also for her new ad campaign too?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Who else has a lot of IG followers?
Do you mean in general? Im just talking about Pope cause I remember he was only getting to 2 million before BPS aired. Almost 1 million extra followers in 1 month. If you’re talking about in general then Aum P has the most at almost 9 million as of right now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Do you mean in general? Im just talking about Pope cause I remember he was only getting to 2 million before BPS aired. Almost 1 million extra followers in 1 month. If you’re talking about in general then Aum P has the most at almost 9 million as of right now.
Among the Thai stars. Dang Aum is quite popular. Haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah at first I thought it was a wig too cause no way she cut her hair. But then I clicked on the bigger version and it's clearly cut. Mai just cut her hair for real too and donated it to cancer so maybe that's why? I saw someone on IG said her dad died of cancer so...
Omg no... yeah Mai was the first one I saw then saw Taew (wig) then now Bella. Maybe she cut it when she put her hair into those braids, Both pics are for an ad.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I started DPD but couldn't finish cause Hope's nonstop whining annoyed me so I didn't get to see his acting there. But I loved Bomb as Ritchie. He can count me as a fan lol. But only for comedy roles. I think Donut has great vision. The little I saw, I thought the lakorn was beautifully shot. She's stopped directing completely?

Were you too busy drooling over Date?? Lol

And yeah Phatman, the 1st hair sniffing scene is when she was supposed to sing.
I really understood Hope's character. I fell in love with Hope and Din. The way Preem portrayed Hope and Paeng, i cant see Matt in it. Now if Bomb continues to act like that, i'll definately be a huge fan. he was handsome there, never thought I would really think so lol. Ugh I wished I was watching it as it was airing cus I have so much to say about it.

Bella chopped her hair? Is it part of an ad campaign? I know Mai chopped hers off as part of an ad campaign with loreal(I think this brand?).

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Bella looks beautiful with her new hair!!! Her father passed away from cancer? :( I didn’t know that. Someone mention Pope’s Dad passed away awhile ago too. :( If she chopped off her hair for a cause that’s awesome of her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bella looks beautiful with her new hair!!! Her father passed away from cancer? :( I didn’t know that. Someone mention Pope’s Dad passed away awhile ago too. :( If she chopped off her hair for a cause that’s awesome of her.
Oh no he did??? I just recently saw how her dad looks like too.