[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I agree. Matt acting wise could've filled the role easily, but definitely to western looking which was the issue I would've had with Chompoo if she was confirmed.

I'm biased a bit so I think Mint N and or Mint C could've done well in the role. Mint N has done both good and evil roles before and is a good actress plus she's been silent for a while since Matt and Andrew's lakorn. Mint C might not be in the age range needed for the role and is a bit weaker in terms of acting, but she does the "always questioning and talking back" n'ek roles well bc that's what Ch 3 keeps sticking her with but will do a good evil role too when she had to fake being a snotty actress to have Chai Pee's engaged friend to leave her alone to return to his fiancee. Plus she gorgeous in traditonal thai clothes.
I'm also biased. I would love to see Mint C in this role too. Her lakorn with Mario, she looks good in traditional clothes. :p If it's for Ch7, Min Pechaya is the best choice. She can act rai too.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I agree. Matt acting wise could've filled the role easily, but definitely to western looking which was the issue I would've had with Chompoo if she was confirmed.

I'm biased a bit so I think Mint N and or Mint C could've done well in the role. Mint N has done both good and evil roles before and is a good actress plus she's been silent for a while since Matt and Andrew's lakorn. Mint C might not be in the age range needed for the role and is a bit weaker in terms of acting, but she does the "always questioning and talking back" n'ek roles well bc that's what Ch 3 keeps sticking her with but will do a good evil role too when she had to fake being a snotty actress to have Chai Pee's engaged friend to leave her alone to return to his fiancee. Plus she gorgeous in traditonal thai clothes.
Omggg yes Mint N but she doesn't get any nangek roles anymore mostly supporting or rai. Mint C maybe but I think her acting is still lacking sometimes.

alissaax

I haven’t seen it yet, but I believe she’s in traditional clothing in the one with James Ma.
Yessssss Kha Badin... thatss what made me like her and started watching her work afterwards. Honestly waiting for Matt and JMa to pair up again.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
LOL! I can relate with DOTS when it was discussed in every house, every site, every yard, every country, etc. I was like, "enough!" Hahahahaha..... Probably one of the main reason why I never started it. Sorry DOTS fan. haha
Me too.
Finally!!!
I've found someone like me.
I wish nothing but the best
for youuuu too, dont forget me
I beg, i'll remember you said...
(Inside jokes inserted)

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint C. Is my bias underDog... you see snippet of her rai... she was rai in DPD

Dots - is good... but I wasn't a big giant fan of it...It's a diff. Watch though

I love fight my way. .pk is sooo swoon worthy and it was diff... not rich boy..poor girl...just ppl

Pope is over 30... he's bound to have lots of encounter...it be odd if he didn't

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope is over 30... he's bound to have lots of encounter...it be odd if he didn't
Agree! Men, even boys, have urges - lol. I find it strange there’s nothing about the other pra’eks Such as James Ji, James Ma, Great, or Boy. They have to have someone on the side for their needs.

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
Slow poke here but what is KLKNNHJ? I wouldn't mind that type of story but I'm more to rom com or historical like BPS. I really can't think of what type of storyline for them next if they are doing another lakorn together b/c their character here is just too good.
KLKNNHJ is a mafia type lakorn that aired on ch.7. Stars Pim and Mik. Cute dramatic love story that was also based off a book i think.

I havent seen any historical lakorns other than BPS so I wouldnt know what type would be good.

But i agree they should wait a little while before having a reunion. It needs to be a good script worthy of their chemistry.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Okay, I had fun spending some time catching up with the thread!! So many things I wished I could reply to and comment on... I really need to go back to doing work now... :crybaby2:

Thanks for translating it! I personally care quite a bit about the actors who I like - I have to know that they at least aren't missing some human decency (that's all, nothing more. Not that they have to be perfect.). Art and life are inseparable imo - as much as there is the opposing view that an artist's life and their work are separate. It would have been a little hard for me to wholeheartedly fangirl if I didn't get closure on things after it was brought up. Either that or I have to be completely ignorant about their personal life from the very beginning. (yeah ok being kinda dramatic here haha)

The response is A+. The honesty is A+. That's all is needed.
I agree. They don't have to be perfect because they're human just like the rest of us. But I can' be fangirling a womanizer, a wife beater, someone who looks down on poor folks or disabled-bodied folks, or does things against my values. I used to admire an older aunt but found out she hates disabled people and thinks that if her kids marry people with disabled people in their family, then that person was gonna bring in "bad genes" into her family lineage and I was like bye! No more respect from me.

But so far Pope has been a gentleman so I still love him

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Womanizer?....I can fan girl...depend on their role..in a lakorn..it's a fantasy..sooo...I feel the word can be board....a fine line between dating lots of girls or using lots of girls...it takes 2 to tango....pope is older so a good amt is not odd....it's a shade of grey....

I'm sure they date and it not serious....other ppl w/no news...or fwb? Lol

alissaax

Agree! Men, even boys, have urges - lol. I find it strange there’s nothing about the other pra’eks Such as James Ji, James Ma, Great, or Boy. They have to have someone on the side for their needs.
Boy and Korea trip and leaked photossssss :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Oh I saw earlier and forgot if you said you are or just speak thai and Lao. I didn’t bother going back to see the comment for clarification because it’s to many pages back. I do too.
Oh okay... I'm Lao and speak Lao mostly I rarely speak thai

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Bella was at 3zaap with her servant gang, Pin, Yam, Joi plus Prik. I can't wait. P'Ya and Noon are hilarious together so it should be fun to see them with Bella and the other 2.

I love that the servant and side characters are also getting so much love. What other lakorn do you see servant characters getting to go on talk shows and events as much as the leads? They all look like they're having the time of their lives together.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Bella was at 3zaap with her servant gang, Pin, Yam, Joi plus Prik. I can't wait. P'Ya and Noon are hilarious together so it should be fun to see them with Bella and the other 2.

I love that the servant and side characters are also getting so much love. What other lakorn do you see servant characters getting to go on talk shows and events as much as the leads? They all look like they're having the time of their lives together.
U know how happy I am to see Bella is not alone in 3Zaap? At first they only showed her in modern clothes but now she changed outfit to BPS with her servants. :angel10: it's gonna be a hilarous episode :aaaaa:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maybe when they’re blowing up like Pope’s it’ll happen? Pope’s fame is massive as of right now

alissaax

Maybe when they’re blowing up like Pope’s it’ll happen? Pope’s fame is massive as of right now
Boy is the only one on the list I know that had chat and photos leaked:naughty2:

Edit - so he's probably more careful now