[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol dudes Im not bothered by remakes but I’m worried if any other upcoming ch3 lakorn will be able to live up to a higher expectation lol I’m not saying they need to beat BPS LOL but can they maintain decent ratings in the 5-6 averaged or even in the 10s. Lol

I don’t want to see ratings going down to a 3-4 again lmao!

~~

This lakorn has broken sales/rating records! Idk if I’ll be crazy enough to buy English sub box set lol but this lakorn has broken records is all I know lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just a curious thought while waiting and avoiding spoilers. Hehe.

We all know Pope and Bella were destined to be in here and are doing a fine job, but do you guys see anyone else as Karakade/Kadesurang and/or Por Date?? Do you guys think BPS would've seen the same success with those peeps??

For me, I feel like Por Date could've been easily played by an experienced actor like Ken or someone else like . . . . uh can't think of anyone at the moment. Hahaha. I mean Por Date isn't too complicated of a character, so I feel like anyone who does a decent job like Pope would've faired well. As for Kade though, I personally have a hard time picturing anyone else other than Bella. She's exquisitely beautiful, looks Thai and is a great actress. (For sure Chomp would've ruined the show! Haha.) There are plenty of great actresses out there that can play evil and good, but don't fit Karakade's characteristics. And then there are the very pretty ones who are fitting, but are usually sucky actresses. Haha.
Oh my heart, what a question lol
tbh, you are right that Por Date isn't really a complicate character and anyone experienced can play him but now that Pope did, I just can't imagine anyone but Pope..come on his voice is just too good. For Kade/Karakade, NOPE, no one can play this role except Bella.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Can you guys imagine this lakorm being remade next generation?!?! Hehe.
Lol not really but who knows. I mean when I was younger I couldn't imagine anyone remaking Silohit, that was Kob and Num's territory but now I can imagine several pranangs for it. However if it's like Harry Potter then no I can't imagine it being remade lol.

The director of this lakorn also directed Bang Rajun. It was a hit too but no where near this.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omggg this hasn't ended yet... we're discussing a possible future remake already for new gen.
I would love to see a reunion of Tee Nee Mee Ruk cast Lalina Kiak Cine and Peun.
I wouldn't mind have mind James Ma Mark Prin or Nadech for Por Date or Reung and maybe Matt as Kade cause I love her in traditional clothing. And Yam as Junward.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol not really but who knows. I mean when I was younger I couldn't imagine anyone remaking Silohit, that was Kob and Num's territory but now I can imagine several pranangs for it. However if it's like Harry Potter then no I can't imagine it being remade lol.

The director of this lakorn also directed Bang Rajun. It was a hit too but no where near this.
Really?!?! See I liked Bang Rajun too, but I didn't like the main leads. Haha. And there were no English subs, so I only watched cuts of the other three couples.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omggg this hasn't ended yet... we're discussing a possible future remake already for new gen.
I would love to see a reunion of Tee Nee New Ruk cast Lalina Kiak Cine and Peun.
I wouldn't mind have mind James Ma Mark Prin or Nadech for Por Date or Reung and maybe Matt as Kade cause I love her in traditional clothing. And Yam as Junward.
Haha. I was just curious. Didn't mean to start anything. I hope they don't ever remake BPS.

alissaax

Haha. I was just curious. Didn't mean to start anything. I hope they don't ever remake BPS.
It' okay... hahahaha. But honestly I'm glad things happen the way it did. The new gen will have a hard time living up to this ver if it does get a remake in the future.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Really?!?! See I liked Bang Rajun too, but I didn't like the main leads. Haha. And there were no English subs, so I only watched cuts of the other three couples.
Hahaha I was the opposite and love the main lead. I was ok with the others but the main lead, totally sucked me in lol.

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I am all for Bella and Pope reuniting in a modern lakorn. Part of me wants something like KLKNNHJ because I enjoyed that lakorn and those types of stories entice me. But then I want them to always do something fresh and innovative like BPS. Maybe Bella plays a con artist or thief, kind of like a Robin Hood type character, and Pope is the police officer following her case? But she gets framed for a crime she didn't commit and now must turn to Pope for help? IDk....I just want to see them again.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I understand the pros/cons of koojins. I personally like them. I used to didn't. Trust me, I thought it was stupid, life-ruining, gives people false hope, etc... lol until I've had my own pairings that I really like. But I can honestly say I'm not those crazy fans who takes the koojin thing to the max. So if I bring up koojin, it's all casual to me. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to be understood online. This will be the last time I bring up "koojins" here.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I am all for Bella and Pope reuniting in a modern lakorn. Part of me wants something like KLKNNHJ because I enjoyed that lakorn and those types of stories entice me. But then I want them to always do something fresh and innovative like BPS. Maybe Bella plays a con artist or thief, kind of like a Robin Hood type character, and Pope is the police officer following her case? But she gets framed for a crime she didn't commit and now must turn to Pope for help? IDk....I just want to see them again.
Slow poke here but what is KLKNNHJ? I wouldn't mind that type of story but I'm more to rom com or historical like BPS. I really can't think of what type of storyline for them next if they are doing another lakorn together b/c their character here is just too good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously, what would be good for them. Haha. I'm sure people will probably have a hard time adjusting to their new characters. I just wonder how soon Pope and Bella will pair up. In hoping in a year or two.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The IG of wier is talking about Bella lakorn. They ask if he watch it. He said that he tries to catch it but there's a lot of traffic. He then proceed to give his support.

I enjoy repeat pairing but not back to back

alissaax

Seriously, what would be good for them. Haha. I'm sure people will probably have a hard time adjusting to their new characters. I just wonder how soon Pope and Bella will pair up. In hoping in a year or two.
Im hoping really sooonnn :risas3::love: