[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
According to someone on Pantip, they filmed the pork dish scene over the weekend because everyone is asking for it. They saw Joi filming a scene where he's looking for pork in the market. Where are they going to insert the scene? Or maybe they can put it on the DVD extras to help sell it.

Exo had a concert in Thai and the hosts got them to say Or jao lol.
Thanks for the link :).

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Just saw some pictures of JJ with Taew for their upcoming drama together and can I just say that JJ and Taew look way better together and Popella look way better together. Seriously, people are getting their "koo-jins" mixed up. Ch3 has been pairing up the wrong people these past few years. :pancarta:

Dearest

恋の予感
Ugh I hate the koojin stuff so much...ch 3 is really abusing it to the max. It's fine if they pair a second time (of course not right away), but more than that is just too much. Having chemistry onscreen can be achieved if people just star in dramas with a good storyline and portray their characters properly. Hence, there should be a variety of pairings before having to revisit the idea of having the same pair casted once again in a different drama. It seems like the playing the koojin game makes money in terms of events and commercials, but achieving high ratings is not always consistently high nor favorable.

I'm just glad Pope and Bella got paired and this drama was a hit because it shows playing the koojin game isn't all that to get people interested in watching a drama.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I heard BPS is going to get translated into Mandarin and sold to HK. The ministry of culture is also going to take the lakorn to the movie expo in HK and will be setting sections to look like lakorn :thumbup:
It's similar in theme 2 the famous scarlet heart... but less angst and tragic.....so it will be popular there

Agree no KJ... but repeat pairing is welcome when they explode chemistry

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think it's fine here. Yes Pope and Bella are doing the heavy lifting but BPS is bigger than their koojin-ness. Koojin didn't make this lakorn like the others in the past. There's a whole ton of other points of interest. Hell even Joi's rooster is getting love lol.

Like I seriously think given the choice between another Pope/Bella staring at each other scene vs pork scene, the pig would totally win no contest!

And I think the Pope/PJ bromance can give P&B a run for their money.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why do people focus on the the koo-jin stuff so much? It takes a whole cast to make it work and be successful(this lakorn for example), not just the two main leads. The whole cast are loved, can they be koo Jin too?? Lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Why do people focus on the the koo-jin stuff so much? It takes a whole cast to make it work and be successful(this lakorn for example), not just the two main leads. The whole cast are loved, can they be koo Jin too?? Lol
There is no problem with having them as Koojin as long as fans don't overreact with thing, for example their personal life. Like I kid around that they make a good pair in real life but not saying that she need to break up with her BF. There are those that takes thing too far and ruin it for those that just like them on screen.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
There is nothing wrong with Koojins. In some ways we should be greatful there are Koojins in Thailand because in other Asian countries no matter how much we want a couple to star again it takes years and years to even see them pair up again.

Only downfall is yes couples do get repetitive.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koojin create negative fans. I mean we're already seeing some that are wishing for Bella to break up with her bf to be with Pope. Like leave their personal life alone!!!!!
I know! Makes me so mad when people ship them like that. I personally never want my favorite pairs to get together in real life. Should anything go wrong you won't see them together anymore.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys. Remember when it was last week? Well after today we have only one day left!! This week went by kind of fast!!

krystalz1

sarNie Egg
I’m finally joining in with the bandwagon and caught up with the lakorn. I’m amazed by the power BPS has going on with every media outlet. It’s hard to understand the old language but the Lakorn is very enjoyable.