[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Ok you guys are way too fast so I don't know if this has been posted. Keng Tachaya did a cover of the OST too. He's actually in the lakorn. You can see him in the previews, the one with the hunchback. Also heard there's going to be a female version of Or Jao. I can't wait for that and who's going to sing it. I wonder if it'll actually be the same lyrics or they'll change the lyrics a bit to have it be from Kade's POV.

Date better watch out. Joi and his rooster is moving in on Kade lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgf4380goLb/?taken-by=bellacampen
Omg!!! I've been hoping there would be a female ver of Or Jao. Can't wait if they do record one.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pete the guy who sang the original, thanked Keng for his advice on singing the song. I wonder why Broadcast just didn't have Keng sing any one of the OSTs. He's great, especially with the period sounding stuff.
I like the cover because it has a little more feeling put into it. The original was a bit soft for me. Both versions are still good though

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven’t seen any photo shoots from any magazine of Bella/Pope or any of the cast. Shouldn’t they be having photo shoots left and right due to the popularity of the lakorn?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok you guys are way too fast so I don't know if this has been posted. Keng Tachaya did a cover of the OST too. He's actually in the lakorn. You can see him in the previews, the one with the hunchback. Also heard there's going to be a female version of Or Jao. I can't wait for that and who's going to sing it. I wonder if it'll actually be the same lyrics or they'll change the lyrics a bit to have it be from Kade's POV.

Date better watch out. Joi and his rooster is moving in on Kade lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgf4380goLb/?taken-by=bellacampen
Oooo. I'm looking forward to the female version of "Or Jao!" I wonder if she'll sing in response him!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol exactly. I am so blessed to be able to understand the language but I know how everyone feels because I used feel that way when I wasn't able to watch cdrama.
Well aren't you lucky!! Haha.
One of these days I'll understand Thai! For my love of Thai lakorns I'll go learn the language so I can go back to watch all those old lakorns I loved, but had no idea what went on. Hahaha.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Well aren't you lucky!! Haha.
One of these days I'll understand Thai! For my love of Thai lakorns I'll go learn the language so I can go back to watch all those old lakorns I loved, but had no idea what went on. Hahaha.
I did just that, and it freak the heck out of me when I can actually understand what they're talking about. But I can only understand 70%, 20% for not boran due to different words from modern language.

Actually understanding for me is when I'm listening/watching and in my mind, it is translating in English or my native language.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I’m all caught up with the latest episodes, watching with eng subtitles. I spent 2 days binge watching it. This lakorn is so good and addicting. One of my favorite at the moment. I like Bella with James Ji but now I’m loving her with Pope more. I want to see them in more lakorn together. Pope is very average looking but there’s something about him that’s very attractive and handsome looking.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow he reached 2.5 million followers already? Wasn't it just 1 something last week? Shoo I remember following him when he was only at 1000. :cheer::clap:
Right? At the start I thought he was just getting to 2 million. So proud of him. Heard a rumor he was getting $80,000 USD (2.5million baht) per event but he said he doesn’t like discussing fees. I hope its true though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Right? At the start I thought he was just getting to 2 million. So proud of him. Heard a rumor he was getting $80,000 USD (2.5million baht) per event but he said he doesn’t like discussing fees. I hope its true though.
That sounds like a lot though but heck if they are willing to pay then he might as well accept it. I mean like he said, there's high times and low times.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
According to someone on Pantip, they filmed the pork dish scene over the weekend because everyone is asking for it. They saw Joi filming a scene where he's looking for pork in the market. Where are they going to insert the scene? Or maybe they can put it on the DVD extras to help sell it.

Exo had a concert in Thai and the hosts got them to say Or jao lol.