[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
That drama annoyed me so much lol it was so much back and forth of ploy being jealous and suspecting pope of cheating with jui always making her jealous. She forgives him and then gets jealous again etc etc if I remember correctly

If you donated to SJDK's paypal and they ended up giving you access, can you let me know? Then I'll donate too lol I don't want to donate and end up not getting access to the show
Let me know too because I want to try donating too

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thank you for spoilers!!! Too bad videos from vimeo are gone. Good thing I watched ep 8 before anything happened. I hope the subbers continue, but if not that's understandable.
No problem. I haven't watched ep 8 with sub too.:crybaby2:I should have watched as soon as it was uploaded. :sad6:

kulyia

RUK
Omg I haven't been hooked on a drama during its airing since Moon Embracing the Sun. I miss sharing and reading comments about a drama lol. I'm totally bummed out that Sjdk is going private (at least for now). March 21 and 22 seem so far away ☹

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanted to watch that too. But gave up since its not subbed but I heard its been picked up for subbing....they will start soon.
I also watched some clips of Pope and Ploy drama...and every time they were in a scene together....I felt like screaming run Pope...run fast...don't let her eat you:risas3:.....I don't what it was but she was turning me off....so I gave up. I think I might go and give Sapai Jao another chance inspite of the irritating girl.
Yeah, his lakorns aren't really my cup if tea at all. Either I don't like the actress, the storyline or whatever. Haha. Besides STT the only lakorns of his I might watch are the two with Mew. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That drama annoyed me so much lol it was so much back and forth of ploy being jealous and suspecting pope of cheating with jui always making her jealous. She forgives him and then gets jealous again etc etc if I remember correctly

If you donated to SJDK's paypal and they ended up giving you access, can you let me know? Then I'll donate too lol I don't want to donate and end up not getting access to the show
Yes it's a very annoying lakorn. But it's also very full of sweetness from our pra'nang which is why I'm watching it. Haha In the old version Anne and Au's chemistry was off the hook!

Ok. I will. I'll have to create a freak'n FB though. Haha.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I think basically, they are putting the rest of BPS episodes on private. They'll still sub all the videos, but they're only available for those who donated on Paypal for vimeo. After the entire show is done airing, that is when they'll put the videos on public.

As for asking for wordpress username/password, they're asking for the wordpress username from people who donated on Paypal. Those people will receive the password to access the BPS videos
Do you know how we can donate now?

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Yes it's a very annoying lakorn. But it's also very full of sweetness from our pra'nang which is why I'm watching it. Haha In the old version Anne and Au's chemistry was off the hook!

Ok. I will. I'll have to create a freak'n FB though. Haha.
I do want to watch more lakorns with Pope in it tho. I think I might have watched the khun chai series like 3 times. I think Mew is really pretty and would love for them to pair up again.

I'm debating if I should just donate anyways and cross my fingers that they'll let me in eventually. Not sure how much I should be donating tho

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Noon or P'Yam in the drama is soooo funny. Even though she has Louis, here she is being all fan girly with Earthz "Hot Guy"
I think he's a pretty new actor. There's not any information really on the internet, but you can stalk his instagram haha i shared his user id before but i don't remember what it is

**Can I say, I'm so glad this forum exists. In my life, none of my friends are Thai lakorn fans...only korean and taiwanese or japanese. Lol so I'm pretty lonely with having no one to vent or fan girl about thai lakorns with hahaha so glad i have you all on here

My best friend tried watching one, but says the language doesn't sound attractive to her -.- so she gave up. And since she looks at physical appearances in dramas, Thai actors and actresses aren't her style unless they are the really pretty boys or cutesy girls lol
Everyone thinks I'm weird for watching Thai dramas tbh. They think the language sounds really ugly and won't give it a chance. I was like once you start watching it, it sounds quite beautiful! But sigh. They'll only watch korean/taiwanese/japanese

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Seems like I came in time to clarify about the SJDK subbing haha. I believe they said donating wasn't mandatory, just provide your wordpress username. As for those who did already donate, SJ and DK will persoanlly message them themselves, ya know, to keep them in the loooop since they did donate. That was my take on it. Buttttt who knows, I will surely get back to you guys if I get accepted or not hahaha. Wow, seems like I didn't even clarify anything lmfaoo.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Yea you don’t havta donate to get access to the content but there were people who did for the Vimeo so we do have to give ‘em what they donated for. Obviously we can’t post public on Facebook, Vimeo or nothing with the whole copyright ordeal. They even banned and took down one of the Vimeo account. It seems we may be able to return and public as usual after it done air?? Like with Plerng Boon and such but who knows...
And plus our admin got angry at the people angry at us that we can’t post Facebook public for ‘em anymore like it’s our fault or something that Ch3 doesn’t cater to ‘em so we give donors what they donated for.
It’s sad for fans of course :( it sucks for us too, we were always posting nicely publicly on Facebook
We still can’t post public for everyone else so.... I don’t even have a good answer I’m sorry

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Yea you don’t havta donate to get access to the content but there were people who did for the Vimeo so we do have to give ‘em what they donated for. Obviously we can’t post public on Facebook, Vimeo or nothing with the whole copyright ordeal. They even banned and took down one of the Vimeo account. It seems we may be able to return and public as usual after it done air?? Like with Plerng Boon and such but who knows...
And plus our admin got angry at the people angry at us that we can’t post Facebook public for ‘em anymore like it’s our fault or something that Ch3 doesn’t cater to ‘em so we give donors what they donated for.
It’s sad for fans of course :( it sucks for us too, we were always posting nicely publicly on Facebook
We still can’t post public for everyone else so.... I don’t even have a good answer I’m sorry
Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Then what is the FB private group for? Are people who are added into the group able to see the subbed videos as soon as you guys upload them? If we donate now, can we get access to the videos too? I would really like to watch the eps (and understand it) so I can be super excited as everyone else who is watching it in the world!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yeah I completely understand that there are some fans that get angry at the subbers. It does not make any sense to me. I don't even think that some fans know that only two eps airs a week lmfao. Like they think there's always a next part out after just finishing one. People just have to be patient and realize this is on subbers' free time. I've seen so many subbers go, it makes me sad. As for Ch3, they need to up their game too. If they don't want anyone touching their stuff, then take care of it themselves sheesh lol. But like phatman said, "they better provide us with TOP NOTCH ENGLISH SUBTITLES! AND THE DVD QUALITY MUST BE HDDD. THEY BETTER HAVE BLURAY TOO!" - end quote . HAHAHA

koji1234

sarNie Egg
Is it just me or Pope got really famous because of this lakorn? LOL i always thought he was cute, watched some of his dramas but I feel like he got more recognition w this show because duhhhh its pretty good, not gonna lie, Im shook w all the ratings, proud of all the cast of this show and the production too :))))

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is it just me or Pope got really famous because of this lakorn? LOL i always thought he was cute, watched some of his dramas but I feel like he got more recognition w this show because duhhhh its pretty good, not gonna lie, Im shook w all the ratings, proud of all the cast of this show and the production too :))))
Pretty much!! I'm glad for him! Like someone said people are going to remember him as Por Date.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Will people who didn't donate get accepted and approved?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Omg I love the second one. The song obviously suits them. Haha. How is Tawee Pope anyway? I have never seen the lakorn. What are some similarities?
Doesn't seem like some other people here think very positively of Tawipob (the 2011 version).... but I LOVED it. It was one of my first few lakorn, and my favourite so far - completely refreshing without the usual cliches. So it may or may not be a thing you like depending on what you like to see from dramas/lakorns.

I can see the similarities it shares with BPS (mainly the 'modern girl in ancient times shenanigans' + diplomacy being an underlying theme as well), but they're also quite different. I'm definitely planning to watch the 1994 version soon, because I loved the 2011 version.

Does anyone have the links to the Chinese subbed videos? Since I can't watch from SJDK anymore, I don't mind struggling through Chinese subtitles instead
I do. There are several ways to download or stream it as of now. Not sure if it's a good idea to openly share the links. You can PM me!

Anyone else who wants to see Chinese subs - in case - feel free to HMU!

I just followed you hun! Your gifs are amazing
Thank you! :D

Last edited: