[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh my goodness...the thread too fast lol....

I like how majority of the actor here is in a sense the "underdogs"

Pope - I seen 2 of his lakorn

Bella- this is my 2nd 1 of hers...(kinda "wier" gf....in a sense)

Noon- known as "louis scott" g/f...shes hilarious about it in real life...but but her self-worth is spot on...hahaha...she actually kinda like joni anwar back in the day...Louis gave her a lil mmm...green eye look in their interview hahaha

Susie - is kinda of demoted

I like how even the rooster is famous hahaha

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yesterday I didn't get to say much. Lol...now I am writing how much I am impressed of Pope and Bella

I freaking love Pope and Bella expression during all their flirting scenes. Their eyes speak louder than words. Those scenes are so beautiful when him smiling while saying those lines and her trying not to blush. Those expressions of Pope made him look so dreamy. Those expressions of Bella showed that those words hit her hard. She was in awe.

Pope and Bella are real definition of koojin. They know how to work together well both on and off screen.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I love Pope and Bella together but im so happy they have their own love life.
I agree!! Their off screen relationship is very cute as well but I don't feel the need to ship Pope and Bella because clearly they are committed to someone else. On screen though, they breath life into their characters which brings us to a whole new exciting world. I forever ship Por Date and Kade even though they are fictional.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished!!

Omg the intro to this episode was absolute wonder!! I thought they were gonna go into details about the boat race, but nope. Just an excuse for Kade to sit on Por Date! Haha. When Por Date told her he'd raced too if he knew she gets that excited. The way Pope delivered that line gave me butterflies!! Omg and that whole night scene, the hand holding, the whispering in the ear, the confession! Can't get enough of Pope! Can I just have him. Haha.

I like seeing shy Kade more, bright Kade is too child-like in my opinion. Haha. Maybe Bella is over doing it just a tad bit in today's episode. I still am loving her though! She cracks me up. I was a little sad we didn't get much of Pin and Yam today like we have been, but that's ok.

I'm sooo ready for the politics. I just hope they incorporateit well into our pra'nangs romance.

Oh and Got!! Ugh. So sad he didn't get a good intro! I kind of wished he'd interacted with Por Date and them too.

Hurrah for the ratings!!!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Not really anymore lol. Today if there's potential or possibilities they would say the future is unpredictable. Him straight up saying no meant friend zone :naughty2:
lols he only said that because she has a muscular boyfriend. If she was single, he'd say something else! But it's okay that my man friendzones her, cause he's mine

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did anyone else catch this? I was watching P'Ya and Noon's interview (Pin and Yam) and they were saying that episode with all the food, the mangoes, shrimp, pork was leading up to the period stuff cause apparently that's what women in Thai who are pms'ing like to eat. And why Kade was wanting all that food.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
About after the fight and the "falls," well, like someone said before, when Por Date was arguing with Kade, he kinda yanked the ruby Sangwal (the necklace?) off without meaning to. Kade was so furious that she stomped off without realizing it, but Por Date notices that it was torn. So he was there, picking up the pieces. Imao

When Kade arrived to the scene where there was Kunying Jumpa and the dad, Por Date has just told the parents that Kade's necklace was torn.

Kade walked in and snidely said that, "it was Kun P' who yanked it until it was torn." and then said, "since he's the one who yanked it, he should be the one to fix it."

After a four ways argument between Kade, Por Date, Mom and Prik (imao), Kade was about to grudgingly receive the Sangwal to fix it herself like she was ordered to do so. Then Por Date softly said that he would be the one to fix the Sangwal himself.

Damn, this scene is all about repairing their relationsgip isn't it? Por Date is so in love with Kade. I mean, the guys in the period is usually all stuck up (like Por Date in the beginning) but because Por Date knew that she was different and wouldn't take craps from anyone, he knew deep imside that if he loved her, he'd have to be the one who apologized this time. That, and from the look on his face before, he really didn't like fighting with her. Damnnnn

In the book, they fought for a whole month. This is awesome.
Their fight lasted a whole month or for the whole month they fought? Haha. I hope the don't make it that long. Ugh.

Although, I did feel like they made up pretty quickly. Well they didn't actually make up, but softened up. I hope Por Date knows he's wrong for saying the he "sacrificed himself" for her. That hurts. Also, I hope they don't continue this whole jealousy thing. Makes me mad! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have people seen this funny clip of Pope and Bella at the Ch3 event practice?

The host is saying let me show you some sweet clips of Pope and Bella. And the clip is Bella making fun of Pope for being an old man. She called him uncle and said wasn't sure if he was going to make it to the real day. Then the host goes sorry couldn't find sweet clips cause they spent the whole day bickering lol. Her and Punjan are always teasing him about being an old man in pain, cause of his knee surgery. I do think they're just really good friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXWNyaHWIs/
I saw! Sometimes I forget that Pope belongs to the generation just after Tik and Ken. Haha. So it makes sense for them to tease him about his age. Though I personally think he's at his prime. Mid-30's is prime baby! Haha. For men at least.