[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
This fmv is my fav at the moment
"Ja Rak Rue Ja Rai" is def. Kade and Por Date's theme song. Imao

"In everything other people said about you, it's nothing like what I have heard.
Who are you? What kind of person are you? I don't even know."

"It sounds like you are so good, but it turns out that it isn't like that either *edit* Isn't it weird? You're someone whom I used to trust."

Chorus:

"Things everybody sees, and who you are. What exactly do you want with me? I don't know what's gotten to you. Are you good, are you bad? I haven't yet understood what is really going on inside of you heart. Are you going to love, or to be bad?

I want to know what lies deep there. I don't want to get upset and shed a tear over you."

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This fmv is my fav at the moment
"Ja Rak Rue Ja Rai" is def. Kade and Por Date's theme song. Imao

"In everything other people said about you, it's nothing like what I have heard.
Who are you? What kind of person are you? I don't even know."

"It sounds like you are so good, but it turns out that it isn't like that either. Please tell me what's inside your heart."

Chorus:

"Things everybody sees, and who you are. What exactly do you want with me? I don't know what's gotten to you. Are you good, are you bad? I haven't yet understood what is really going on inside of you heart. Are you going to love, or to be bad?

I want to know what lies deep there. I don't want to get upset and shed a tear over you."
The line "Please tell me what's inside your heart." Is actually.. isnt it weird with the person I once trusted

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Por date is being sooooo swoony:love:.....it would be more swoony if I could understand what the hell he was saying....he seems to love getting up close to her ears to say things...does he want to smell her hair or something....her hair must smell heavenly he keeps doing that again and again.
Oh why why why can't I understand thai:crybaby2:....when I've been watching thai dramas longer than kdramas...and I can watch kdramas raw and pretty much understand more than half of whats going on and guess the rest....
I've been watching Korean dramas since 2007 and Thai dramas since 2012...but I know way more Thai than Korean!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Have people seen this funny clip of Pope and Bella at the Ch3 event practice?

The host is saying let me show you some sweet clips of Pope and Bella. And the clip is Bella making fun of Pope for being an old man. She called him uncle and said wasn't sure if he was going to make it to the real day. Then the host goes sorry couldn't find sweet clips cause they spent the whole day bickering lol. Her and Punjan are always teasing him about being an old man in pain, cause of his knee surgery. I do think they're just really good friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXWNyaHWIs/

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Guys, I literally busted out a "wth-laugh"on the boat race scene where Kade fell on Date's lap when cheering...like seriously, they couldn't have staged a better fall/trip??? :risas3::risas3: That was the worst fall ever. It didn't look accidental at all. Of all the falls, this one's the worse. Lolol

You guys kept saying Got is so hot, Got is so handsome...and I kept thinking who is that? Just finally found out who has was. Lol I never knew his name. Just his face. But I didn't recognize him with that huge mustache.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Omg when he told her ''My eyes''. Has never looked at anyone. Because I only have them... For just one person. Who?. I don't know who she is(Kade) ahh, If I could jump up and down I would. but I cant :pancarta:

That scene:icon12::love:.